Xbox One asks for update before game installation

Discus and support Xbox One asks for update before game installation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi community, I recently purchased the remastered copy of Destroy all Humans. When I went to install, my Xbox one insisted it needed an update before... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by daveyfleeman, Jul 30, 2020.

1. daveyfleeman
    daveyfleeman Guest

Hi community, I recently purchased the remastered copy of Destroy all Humans. When I went to install, my Xbox one insisted it needed an update before installation. I do not have internet at the moment and I thought you could easily install and play the
    base game without updates or internet. How do I fix this problem? I'm in "offline" mode but it still insists I need an update before I can install my game.

:)

daveyfleeman, Jul 30, 2020
  2. shadow walkerOZ Win User

How can I update my games ? (Title update / patch)

When you are connected to xbox live, it checks for updates every time you start a game. If there is one, it prompts you to download it before you can play. You can set up the console to skip asking you and automatically install any necessary updates too.
  3. gds1972 Win User

Updating before installing games?

4. CyberKnoxx Win User

Xbox Gamepass Pc

Before installing the game go into your settings and select the default location to install the games.

By default I believe it asks you every time which drive you want to install to anyway, so you should be able to select your Gaming Driver.

Also, make sure that the Xbox app is updated. Hope this helps.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 Update

So Minecraft on your Xbox 360 has not got the latest update. If the game needs an update, the Xbox 360 will check for one before the game starts and will ask you to update it or automatically do it (depending on your setting) if there is one available.
  6. unseen15 Win User

BF3 HD Texture pack, Attempting to download but can't

Are you talking about the 167 MB update that it asks you to download before you get into game?

If so yes I have downloaded and installed that.
Thema:

1. Xbox One asks for update before game installation - Similar Threads - asks update before

2. COD aid asking me to purchase modern warfare even though I own it after season 5 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD aid asking me to purchase modern warfare even though I own it after season 5 update: I own the game already and after the update finished i cant play multiplayer as it says i have to ourchae the game. I have the disk from my original purchase 315abe2d-eee6-4232-a96b-dc2ec7b02754
  3. xbox one x asks me to update every 8 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x asks me to update every 8 days: I am now I will request them I update with the OSU I follow the instructions but in some way it asks me to update or the screen comes out something went wrong I am now I regret having bought your...
  4. No pop up or anything asking to update?

in XboX Insiders
    No pop up or anything asking to update?: Why is it always mid match. Let me decline it without getting booted offline. Give me an option to delay for 5-10min. Since 2013 this thing has been a pain in the a. Alright end rant. So New...
  5. Xbox One S Won't Ask to Update Xbox 360 Discs that I insert

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Won't Ask to Update Xbox 360 Discs that I insert: I am trying to play some backwards compatible games like Bioshock Infinite but nothing happens when I insert the Xbox 360 game disc. Every video I have seen on this shows a dialogue box opening up...
  6. Can I ask a refund for a game which became broke after the latest update from the developer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I ask a refund for a game which became broke after the latest update from the developer...: Hi, There is a game, Dead Cells, which on Xbox One became unplayable after the latest update from the developer. It happened about two months ago and there is no plans from developers to fix the...
  7. Is there a way to move the keyboard? If not this should be updated. Disney+ asked if I...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to move the keyboard? If not this should be updated. Disney+ asked if I...: [IMG] submitted by /u/NippleNate [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2: Even though my windows version is up to date, my xbox accessories is still asking me to get windows 10 May 2019 or later update. I've already signed in my microsoft account on my windows and my...
  9. Can’t use Xbox Beta App on iOS: asks for an update an it’s using the latest (1911.1115.1346)

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t use Xbox Beta App on iOS: asks for an update an it’s using the latest (1911.1115.1346): [IMG] submitted by /u/Gonzo345 [link] [comments]
  10. Game updates ask for more space, free with gold game cand redownload...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game updates ask for more space, free with gold game cand redownload...: I've had this problem for so long now. I was in support chat for more than an hour, and they couldnt figure it out... I get a game update and it says it need 1512mb free space. Go to clear space,...