xbox one Assasin Creed Black Flag - problem with language change

Discus and support xbox one Assasin Creed Black Flag - problem with language change in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am raising this question again because after whole day of googling I was not able to find proper solution to my problem. I bought game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AtikaIvanka, Sep 25, 2020.

1. AtikaIvanka
    AtikaIvanka Guest

Hello,

I am raising this question again because after whole day of googling I was not able to find proper solution to my problem.

I bought game Assasin's creed Black flag - on the box is written xboxone/xbox360 - so I didnt know untill installation that it is old game - one and 360 games has different boxes.

after I installed game it is whole in Russian language. Voice is in english but whole game menu is in russian azbuka and I am not able to read it at all.... My console has ENGLISH, UK location but it didnt help. I dont care if game will be in english or czech
    - which should be available according to package, but this is completely useless.

Is there any possibility to change whole game language to English or I can throw this game out of the window....

Just to complete this question, this is problem for several years as I found same issues in 2015 and 2020.

thank you in advance and please dont tell me to set up my console to UK and english location because I already did it.

:)

AtikaIvanka, Sep 25, 2020
  2. xXBOXxOne Win User

Most frustrating game?

Assasins Creed IV Black Flag!! Xbox One
  3. Ooh im good Win User

Since this place is dead...

4. xXBOXxOne Win User

First xbox games?

Playstation one NHL Breakaway, PS2 Navy Seals 3?? Xbox 360 World at War, Xbox One Assasins Creed 4 Black Flag.
  5. NathanielLarson Win User

Ubisoft thinks we need a new Assassins Creed every year.

[quote user="Moshed Brotatoe"]

[quote user="Marwood II 87"]

They already are working on the next Assasins (the one after Black Flag)

[/quote]

Thats pretty ridiculous if true lol.

[/quote]

It's ridiculous and true. I forgot where I read it but I guess while the American Ubisoft works on one Assasins Creed, the Canadian Ubisoft works on the next release of Assasins creed. That way it's like they are releasing a game every two years but for
    us there is one coming out every year. So if they are working on the Black Flag Assasins Creed and whatever one comes after that I would not be surprised. I really hate how companies try to keep game series' going as long as they can. They really need to come
    up with some new Ideas.
  6. Sup3rBadasNinja Win User

Buggy

My assasin's creed black flag is being awkward, npcs are spawning in the wrong places, characters sometimes jump between positions, hopefully uninstalling and reinstalling will do something.
Thema:

1. xbox one Assasin Creed Black Flag - problem with language change - Similar Threads - Assasin Creed Black

2. Assasin's creed black flag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assasin's creed black flag: Hello i buyed the AC 4 to xbox 360 and the game is from hungary and i played and the menu is randomly setted to russian.And i can't set back to eninglish.So the game is now russian and im from...
  3. season pass assasin's creed origin's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    season pass assasin's creed origin's: bonjour j'ai acheté le season pass le 13/04 d, il s'est téléchargé sur la console mais il ne se lance pas. un message d’erreur ; " erreur de service en ligne" veuillez réessayer [img]...
  4. Code for a cd game assasins creed Origins- xbox one X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code for a cd game assasins creed Origins- xbox one X.: Hi, Could you please let me know why they are still asking me to buy the game, even if I have the original cd for the game and I didn’t have any issue with instalation/ upgrade? After instaling...
  5. Cannot Install Assasins Creed Odyssey (xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install Assasins Creed Odyssey (xbox one): My copy is digital as well. I went through all of the troubleshooting things like a hard reset, deleting my local save files, restarting the download from the store directly. Nothing works. This...
  6. Prepaid code not working! And i like to get assasins creed origins at black friday aktion for ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Prepaid code not working! And i like to get assasins creed origins at black friday aktion for ...: Dear microsoft! Today i buy two to 25€ prepaid code to by assasins creed at black friday gamesales but hedoesend works for me today! Please help me out i want to play this game. Thank you bye...
  7. Assasin's Creed IV Black Flag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assasin's Creed IV Black Flag: Hello. I want to ask u about perspective to have Assasin's Creed IV Black Flag on the XBOX One. I bought the disk, and I want to play this game on my xbox one. 21acdd9f-bf6c-4c5e-967d-279837d77520
  8. redeem code Assasin creed black flag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem code Assasin creed black flag: not work redeem code in game Assasin creed black flag. I was try it many time Error code SVC60017 8bea8c02-7192-440a-aa84-b6b883313630
  9. Assasins Creed, Black Flag-- HELP!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assasins Creed, Black Flag-- HELP!!!: HELP!!!!!! why would it be that when I get to a certain point, the same certain point each time it will kick me off and bring me to the pause screen? I bought the game used at game stop so today...
  10. Assasins creed black flag multiplayer help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assasins creed black flag multiplayer help: Hey me and my friend want to play Assasina creed black flag together online. it is very confusing. Can someone please explain me detailed how we can play together Online? xbox one. Thank you so...