Xbox One audio issues!

Discus and support Xbox One audio issues! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong sub-category but I was unable to find another section specifically for audio. Recently I broke my TV... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Enrique I 10 I, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Xbox One audio issues!

First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong sub-category but I was unable to find another section specifically for audio.

Recently I broke my TV and so I swapped it out for a computer monitor that we'd had lying around until I buy a replacement. The monitor is a HP 2010i and only has DVI, and VGA connectors, and so I went on amazon and bought a HDMI to DVI lead and plugged
    it into the computer this morning and the picture was fine, however there was no sound. I Google searched a few things because my subject knowledge isn't too great, I came to the conclusion that I would need a S/PDIF to 3.5mm lead so that I could plug it into
    my speakers which I planned on using for sound, will this work or is there an alternative option?

Also I planned on buying the new Xbox One stereo headset with the adapter as I need to buy one anyway, will this play audio through the game without needing any necessary cables taking into account the fact that no sound comes through my monitor or my Xbox
    at this moment, in which case I wouldn't need to use my stereo for audio I would just use my headset instead.

:)

Enrique I 10 I, Jun 2, 2014
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Jun 2, 2014
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Jun 2, 2014
  4. JhonSnow777 Win User

Не могу отвечать или писать помогите [Can't answer or write help]

5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one external hard drive games audio crash

Hello Vash,

Sorry for the issue with your audio on games. We recommend one of the games you are having an audio issue with, install it on the internal HD. Then unplug the external and try the game see if it still has audio issues. This will test to see if it the external
    HD or the Xbox.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. BodyBag UK Win User

Video and Audio Delay HELP!

Sky HD box to Xbox One input, xbox output to tv. no splitters. I have no external sound system so delay is on hdmi audio. Sky HD direct to TV has no audio/video sync issues, audio delay is only present with Xbox one in the circuit.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Issues with game chat while playing Fortnite

8. Spriggan000 Win User

Final fantasy xv sound issue

Hey there,

Is there any audio settings in-game that would need to be set to match your Xbox One consoles audio settings? Additionally, is Final Fantasy XV the only game this issue occurs in?
    Hi, At the game audio settings is for home theater. this issue begins with the last xbox update.
Thema:

Xbox One audio issues!

1. Xbox One audio issues! - Similar Threads - audio issues

2. Issues with Xbox Audio, third party video apps and Samsung Q90r Soundbar

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Xbox Audio, third party video apps and Samsung Q90r Soundbar: I've been asked to post this here by someone on Twitter so would be great to get an opinion. I have my Xbox plugged in to my Q90r (7.2.4 soundbar with rears) using hdmi. When the Xbox is set to...
  3. Audio Issue in my Party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Issue in my Party: I joined a party, and whilst my friends can hear me fine, I can't hear anyone else. I can hear my game fine and i can't find any solutions online. I'm playing on Windows 10 with the Xbox Console...
  4. Gears 5 (PC) Mic/Audio Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 (PC) Mic/Audio Issue: Whenever I start up Gears 5 for some reason my mic on my headset loses all function. The audio comes in fine but like I said... the actual mic just stops working completely on any program...
  5. Audio Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Issues: So, i'm having trouble with my mic, it'll will play the audio from the party but it's very faint and hard to hear, but it won't play any game audio or even the sounds from scrolling through the...
  6. Xbox audio issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox audio issue: Hello, about a month ago, after the system update, i turned on my xbox to find that my audio within the xbox itself has been sped up and sounds like my console has been inhaling helium whilst also...
  7. Audio issues with 3 headsets, 2 controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issues with 3 headsets, 2 controllers.: I purchased an xbox1 S in November 2018. I also got an Astro A10 headset. After a few months the sound on the headset would cut out sporadically. I figured it was buggy head set, no big deal. I...
  8. Xbox Movie Buy/Rentals Audio Format issue , 4K UHD HDR movies need "DOLBY ATMOS" on XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Movie Buy/Rentals Audio Format issue , 4K UHD HDR movies need "DOLBY ATMOS" on XBOX: Hello Xbox / Microsoft . When Renting movies on Xbox the Audio format for ALL movies should be clearly marked for each Resolution. When looking around a movies page on Xbox I Can Not find...
  9. Gears 5 audio issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 audio issues?: Split from this thread. I'm playing co-op campaign with my wife on xbox, i'm player 2... we got through Act 1 chapter one and when chapter 2 started I no longer have any dialogue audio either...
  10. Gears 5 audio issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 audio issues?: Started Gears 5 today, as you'd expect. Went through the Boot Camp tutorial, noticed that a lot of audio seemed to sound muffled or distant, particularly character dialogue. Upon starting the...