Xbox one audio not coming through tv speakeds

Discus and support Xbox one audio not coming through tv speakeds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, So i have an original xbox one and yestersay everything was working fine today not so much. My tv has pc speakers plugged into the av audio in,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DJMcNuggets08, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Xbox one audio not coming through tv speakeds

Hi,

So i have an original xbox one and yestersay everything was working fine today not so much. My tv has pc speakers plugged into the av audio in, when i switch my tv on the audio comes out of the pc speakers as it should but when i turned my Xbox on the sound
    only comes out the tv and not the speakers. It usally comes out of both the tv and speakers. I have tried changing the Audio to HDMI instead of dvi, I've tried changing the HDMI audio to bitstream out, 5.1/7.1 uncompressed and stereo compressed, no change.
    Im really stumped since i was working the day before. Any help is appreciated

:)

DJMcNuggets08, Feb 15, 2020
  2. DJMcNuggets08 Win User

Anyone? Honestly thinking of getting rid of this xbox as its been nothing but hassle since ive owned it.
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

4. DJMcNuggets08 Win User

Unfortunately not i have already tried all of that. Cheers though
  5. entexman Win User

Sound Issue

You most likely have to run an optical audio cable from your Xbox one to your tv (if it has an optical audio input that is) if you want to get the audio to your sound bar. Audio should still come out through the tv's built in speakers though.
  6. Sovereign Lazio Win User

Is there any way to play chat through "headset and television" like on the 360?

I really hope Microsoft sees this thread and updates the Xbox One's audio settings so that your own voice comes through both the tv speakers and the headset. As a new Youtuber I am very disappointed that I cannot record my own voice on my videos without
    splitting and splicing wires from my headset and controller so that my voice is transmitted through my tv speakers and recorded along with my game and party chat audio from friends. I am using an Elgato Game Capture Card and it only records audio that comes
    through your tv speakers. Since the Xbox One only allows my voice to come through my headset and not my tv speakers I am unable to record my own voice. So this method of splitting wires and using the Kinect microphone causes a reduced quality and an increased
    echo to my voice audio, making my videos have an overall horrible sound to them. By having my voice audio go through both my headset and tv speakers I would be able to record my voice with good quality. If Microsoft truly cares about it's consumers and making
    the Xbox One an "all in one" media center with social media support then it really needs to make the change in allowing players to have their voice chat audio go through both the headset and tv speakers in its next update.
Thema:

1. Xbox one audio not coming through tv speakeds - Similar Threads - audio coming through

2. No audio coming through head set.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio coming through head set.: No audio coming through head set. Bought new headset and still no audio. Struggling with it been in all settings and watched no end of you tube videos but can't seem to get it to work. What am I...
  3. No audio coming through new Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset, also not detected in party

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio coming through new Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset, also not detected in party: My girlfriend just bought a replacement Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset after her cat chewed through the cable of the old one, but this one isn't receiving any audio from the Xbox/controller and...
  4. party and game audio not coming through headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    party and game audio not coming through headset: for the past couple of days my party chat hasnt been coming through my headset , but if i set it to speakers i can hear it through my tv fine . my headset works fine when plugged into my laptop or...
  5. party and game audio not coming through headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    party and game audio not coming through headset: for the past couple of days my party chat hasnt been coming through my headset , but if i set it to speakers i can hear it through my tv fine . my headset works fine when plugged into my laptop or...
  6. No audio or video comes through

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio or video comes through: xbox one works but no audio or video comes through 3d717600-36aa-4bb1-8f71-71758ae2f437
  7. Chat headset game audio coming through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat headset game audio coming through: Hi. Today after playing around woth the audio settings i started getting game audio through my chat headset. I reset all the settings to default but this didnt work. I even factory reset mt...
  8. Xbox One controller on Win 10 + stereo headset, only left channel audio comes through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller on Win 10 + stereo headset, only left channel audio comes through: I'm using a Lunar White XB1 controller with a wireless adapter on Win 10 (with a 3.5 mm jack built in). When I try to get audio through it, only the left audio comes through. Right audio doesn't...
  9. Xbox One Audio coming through TV 'pops'.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Audio coming through TV 'pops'.: This issue started very recently. Every time I play a game, use an application, or watch videos, the audio coming from the TV will 'pop' here and there. It's just a short burst of interruption,...
  10. Headset Adapter - Tritton Trigger - Game Audio coming through adapter and RCA connector - ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Adapter - Tritton Trigger - Game Audio coming through adapter and RCA connector - ...: Would my Tritton Trigger work if i just used the 2.5mm to 3.5mm and plugged the 3.5mm straight in? e5bbf60c-f379-464b-b758-a296c000fe28