Xbox One Avatar Editor is no more new or free items?

Discus and support Xbox One Avatar Editor is no more new or free items? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Idk if it is discontinued i dont think so maybe Xbox isn't making for games because they might not be partnered with certain companies they used to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NovaLinux, Oct 10, 2019.

1. NovaLinux
    NovaLinux Guest

Idk if it is discontinued i dont think so maybe Xbox isn't making for games because they might not be partnered with certain companies they used to make a lot of call of duty avatars for the older ones but have stopped the newer games maybe they will make
    more or are working on an upgrade hopefully it isn't discontinued its a fun thing to have on profiles

:)

NovaLinux, Oct 10, 2019
  2. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

I don't plan on changing my old avatar to the new ones I also much perfer the old avatars
  3. Legendgenesis Win User

I have noticed a distinct lack of games that utilize the avatars for the One. Not that there was a whole lot for the 360, but I've got at least two 360 games in my library that use them and zero One games. I myself would fiddle more with the One avatars
    if there was something else to do with them.
  4. SinistralSpark8 Win User

I've tried to create an avatar that looks like me but I didn't get any closer, I don't know, it always look like a woman if you don't have beard. And the cloths, didn't help.
  5. Edgarour Win User

but they don't add supplements to see what they offered and quite what one can find and get pitifully for me many things I can't afford T-T
  6. matthewiag Win User

I do like the Avatar Feature but no game really uses them any more. I only see them now and again when i have left the console and someone is playing a game.

If it were like the Xbox 360 where you could see them in games then paying for items would be fine.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Avatar Editor is no more new or free items? - Similar Threads - Avatar Editor more

2. Xbox Avatar Editor - 3D export not working anymore?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Avatar Editor - 3D export not working anymore?: Hey there! Today I tried to export my 3D avatar so I could create a better profile pic with it (by adding it in a 3D background on Unity, etc) to no avail. After I clicked the capture button and...
  3. Xbox one avatar editor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one avatar editor: I got an xbox one digital for Christmas, i got it all set up and i tried to create an avatar with the new editor and it wont open. I just read that doing a reset and re download the editor would...
  4. Xbox One Avatar Editor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Avatar Editor: I'm having an issue with Xbox Avatar Editor. It won't load my avatar. I have restarted, reset, and soft reset my xbox. It kept all my apps and games and what not but reset the Xbox. I had my...
  5. Xbox Avatar Editor Not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Editor Not Loading: For some reason, whenever I try to open the 2017 Xbox Avatar Editor my avatar won't load. It loads on other Xbox consoles, but not on my PC. It says that it can't load my avatar. Original Xbox...
  6. Xbox one avatar editor won't save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one avatar editor won't save: So I've been using the avatar editor software on Xbox one for awhile now with little to no issues but recently when I try to save my avatar the console gives me a error message that says this:...
  7. Avatar Editor won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar Editor won't work: I just bought an xbox one S and I have not been able to access the avatar editor app it stays on the loading screen for a few minutes then goes to "something went wrong - we can't load your...
  8. can’t access xbox avatar editor

in XBoX on Consoles
    can’t access xbox avatar editor: ive been having this problem the past week. ive never made an avatar on my xbox one and decided i wanted to make one. i went onto the avatar editor and it wouldnt let me in saying exactlt this:...
  9. Xbox avatar editor crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox avatar editor crash: Can't edit my avatar. I was able at first, but when I tried again, it just loads forever then goes back to home. 9c6b05b1-9c6b-4ce0-848c-0bf733936376
  10. Xbox Avatar Editor not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Editor not working: My Xbox Avatar Editor refuses to load. Either I get the message “We couldn’t load your avatar” or it infinitely loads. These problems have happened multiple times and to other people. I have only...