Xbox One Avatar Editor is no more new or free items?

Discus and support Xbox One Avatar Editor is no more new or free items? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Idk if it is discontinued i dont think so maybe Xbox isn't making for games because they might not be partnered with certain companies they used to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NovaLinux, Oct 10, 2019 at 9:32 AM.

1. NovaLinux
    NovaLinux Guest

Idk if it is discontinued i dont think so maybe Xbox isn't making for games because they might not be partnered with certain companies they used to make a lot of call of duty avatars for the older ones but have stopped the newer games maybe they will make
    more or are working on an upgrade hopefully it isn't discontinued its a fun thing to have on profiles

:)

2. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

I don't plan on changing my old avatar to the new ones I also much perfer the old avatars
  3. Legendgenesis Win User

I have noticed a distinct lack of games that utilize the avatars for the One. Not that there was a whole lot for the 360, but I've got at least two 360 games in my library that use them and zero One games. I myself would fiddle more with the One avatars
    if there was something else to do with them.
  4. SinistralSpark8 Win User

I've tried to create an avatar that looks like me but I didn't get any closer, I don't know, it always look like a woman if you don't have beard. And the cloths, didn't help.
  5. Edgarour Win User

but they don't add supplements to see what they offered and quite what one can find and get pitifully for me many things I can't afford T-T
  6. matthewiag Win User

I do like the Avatar Feature but no game really uses them any more. I only see them now and again when i have left the console and someone is playing a game.

If it were like the Xbox 360 where you could see them in games then paying for items would be fine.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Avatar Editor is no more new or free items? - Similar Threads - Avatar Editor more

2. Xbox Avatar Editor Keeps Crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Avatar Editor Keeps Crashing: For months now, any time I attempt to launch Xbox Avatar Editor in order to update my personal avatar or to create one for a friend/family member's account, the app crashes. Upon attempting to...
  3. Xbox Avatar Editor Not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Editor Not working: Hi, my xbox Avatar Editor won't launch, i launch it, it stays 5 mintues and then a message pops up "we couldnt moad your avatar ... something went wrong" I tried everything and did all...
  4. Xbox Avatar Editor will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Editor will not load: After selecting the Xbox Avatar Editor app, the screen goes full screen and shows itself as loading for about 5 minutes, then an error message pops up stating "Avatar could not be loaded" and to...
  5. Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?: I know that the Xbox Avatar Editor is now out on Xbox One and Windows 10, but I was really really hoping it would be released on all mobile phones including iPhone. Will this ever be possible?...
  6. avatar editor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    avatar editor: Hey guys, I have a question about the avatar editor, I'm a boy who loves the Ru Paul's show, and of course I love Drags, so my avatar is a "Drag" boy. I've always wondered if this violated any...
  7. New avatar editor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New avatar editor: Hi I am having problems with the new avatar editor for xbox one. The console pre made avatars for my profiels exept for one of my new ones. Problem is, I want to edit these avatars but when I...
  8. xbox avatar editor in windows 10 keeps saying something went wrong can you help microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox avatar editor in windows 10 keeps saying something went wrong can you help microsoft?: I need you to fix my xbox avatar editor app a09b6c61-79ca-4cd3-aa46-a01d9b081d06
  9. Xbox Avatar Editor will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Editor will not load: There have been a few of these threads that i checked on, and have yet to find any solutions. Here's the general problem: When I first got into the Xbox One, the new avatar update was already...
  10. Avatar editor bug/glitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar editor bug/glitch?: I can't load any avatars and so i tried an account i never made any on and this happens... What causes this issue that i can't fix with anything? Note: the app works fine, just not the avatars....