Xbox One Avatar Editor

Discus and support Xbox One Avatar Editor in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having an issue with Xbox Avatar Editor. It won't load my avatar. I have restarted, reset, and soft reset my xbox. It kept all my apps and games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xRaymondx2, Jun 30, 2020.

1. xRaymondx2
    xRaymondx2 Guest

Xbox One Avatar Editor

I'm having an issue with Xbox Avatar Editor. It won't load my avatar. I have restarted, reset, and soft reset my xbox. It kept all my apps and games and what not but reset the Xbox. I had my fiance make a new e-mail, and profile, and after she made a brand
    new account, she had no issue launching, opening, and creating her new avatar. The original xbox avatar editor works fine, but I want to use the new xbox avatar editor app.

Her setting on her profile are pretty much just like mine. I'm not sure why it won't work.

I figured uninstalling it and reinstalling it would work; it didn't.

I figured signing out and removing my account and adding it again would work; it didn't.

Unplugged the Xbox and cords for 15 minutes or so and walked away to come back and turn it back on didn't work.

System reset but not a total wipe because I didn't want to have to redownload all my apps.

I'm not sure what my issue with this app is.

I've also heard on the forums, Xbox insider app or something, is this a good thing or bad thing?

:)

xRaymondx2, Jun 30, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

can’t access xbox avatar editor

If you are having trouble with the avatar editor on Xbox One, then try downloading the editor on Windows 10. It's the exact same app, and once you have finished creating your avatar, it should show up on your Xbox One.
  3. GRYUJ6544 Win User

problem in avatar editor

same problem on my avatar editor i cant have an avatar if avatar editor dont start :(
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

UPDATES WONT SAVE TO HARD DRIVE!

The Avatar Editor is something different. Go into the Memory and delete the Avatar Editor files. Clear system cache, restart the console, and open up the Avatar Editor again. Does this help?
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Custom gamerpic?

There is an
    Xbox Avatar App
    available in the Windows Store that you can use to create/update your avatar, and then within the app take a photo of your avatar that you can upload to you gaming profile. Be sure to pick the correct one - Xbox Avatar Editor, not the Xbox
    Original Avatars app.

That's what I did to create the image I use for my account.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Xbox Avatar Editor on Windows 10 saying there is a problem loading my avatar

Thema:

Xbox One Avatar Editor

1. Xbox One Avatar Editor - Similar Threads - Avatar Editor

2. Xbox Avatar Editor Not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Editor Not Loading: For some reason, whenever I try to open the 2017 Xbox Avatar Editor my avatar won't load. It loads on other Xbox consoles, but not on my PC. It says that it can't load my avatar. Original Xbox...
  3. Xbox one avatar editor won't save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one avatar editor won't save: So I've been using the avatar editor software on Xbox one for awhile now with little to no issues but recently when I try to save my avatar the console gives me a error message that says this:...
  4. Avatar Editor won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar Editor won't work: I just bought an xbox one S and I have not been able to access the avatar editor app it stays on the loading screen for a few minutes then goes to "something went wrong - we can't load your...
  5. can’t access xbox avatar editor

in XBoX on Consoles
    can’t access xbox avatar editor: ive been having this problem the past week. ive never made an avatar on my xbox one and decided i wanted to make one. i went onto the avatar editor and it wouldnt let me in saying exactlt this:...
  6. Xbox avatar editor crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox avatar editor crash: Can't edit my avatar. I was able at first, but when I tried again, it just loads forever then goes back to home. 9c6b05b1-9c6b-4ce0-848c-0bf733936376
  7. Xbox Avatar Editor not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Editor not working: My Xbox Avatar Editor refuses to load. Either I get the message “We couldn’t load your avatar” or it infinitely loads. These problems have happened multiple times and to other people. I have only...
  8. Avatar editor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar editor: Hi, I just made an xbox one account but it won't let me create an avatar neither through the console or windows. I keep getting an error that says we couldn't load your avatar when I do it...
  9. Avatar editor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar editor: My avatar editor app won't load and just says ''error, can't load avatar'' and I've run out of things to try to fix it. 9d67c0b1-f5b9-4e03-9859-388dcebf8d3c
  10. Xbox Avatar Editor won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Editor won't launch: Has anyone been having issues opening the Xbox Avatar Editor app lately? If so, could anything be done to resolve the issue? For the past couple weeks the Xbox Avatar Editor app on the Xbox One...