Xbox One Avatar

Discus and support Xbox One Avatar in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I originally created my avatar on the Xbox 360. I never created one on the Xbox Ome because I thought my avatar just transferred over. It is showing a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlackSkye93, Jul 10, 2019.

1. BlackSkye93
    BlackSkye93 Guest

Xbox One Avatar

I originally created my avatar on the Xbox 360. I never created one on the Xbox Ome because I thought my avatar just transferred over. It is showing a girl with short hair in a baseball uniform. Is there a way I can just use my 360 avatar, or will I need
    to just create a new one?

:)

BlackSkye93, Jul 10, 2019
  2. fa968158-000c-4532-b Win User

Will Avatar Kinect ever see the light on Xbox One?

Avatars are retiring. There will not be an Avatar Kinect on Xbox One. Microsoft is getting rid of avatars and all users who bought gears for the avatars will be issued refunds.
  3. brandonmanRS Win User

AVATAR REWARD items don't show up in my Avatars list of items to use

Pretty much the same for me, I've now got 2 different avatars one on the 360 with my avatar awards and one on the Xbox One refusing to update, I can't change the Xbox One version as the avatar awards are missing.
  4. HEROBRINE 56345 Win User

Xbox One Avatar

You can use your 360 avatar on the xbox one just go to the “xbox original avatar” app
  5. Danno McK. Win User

[quote user="robinj24"]Yes, Xbox One will support avatars and all your clothes will transfer.[/quote]

Do you have a link to support the idea that current avatar items will transfer to Xbox One? In another thread, an official Xbox Support member said that Microsoft has confirmed that the Xbox One will have avatars, but that Microsoft has
    not yet confirmed that current avatar items will transfer from the 360.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Anyone tried the Voice Studio app?

You can't have avatar rewards on the Xbox One without more avatar support, Goth. :|
Thema:

Xbox One Avatar

1. Xbox One Avatar - Similar Threads - Avatar

2. Xbox Avatar Editor will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Editor will not load: After selecting the Xbox Avatar Editor app, the screen goes full screen and shows itself as loading for about 5 minutes, then an error message pops up stating "Avatar could not be loaded" and to...
  3. Why am I still not allowed to gift games or avatar items to international friends?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still not allowed to gift games or avatar items to international friends?: So there is a huge problem once again. I tried to gift my German friend an avatar item, but she told me it doesn't work because it doesn't work for her region. Now I think anything I gift can...
  4. Avatar props

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Avatar props: For a free avatar prop could we get roller brawl from skylanders? Or mega man x, zero, and all altogether in one avatar prop item for the avatar? f2d48607-dcda-4011-a54a-8615772c8f2d
  5. Will there ever be Avatar Awards for Xbox One games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there ever be Avatar Awards for Xbox One games?: I miss some of those avatar games and rewards. I had lot of fun with doritos crash course 1 and 2. 159badc8-6c03-4b55-b14f-3938dd7ac5db
  6. Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?: I know that the Xbox Avatar Editor is now out on Xbox One and Windows 10, but I was really really hoping it would be released on all mobile phones including iPhone. Will this ever be possible?...
  7. james Cameron's Avatar the Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    james Cameron's Avatar the Game: I would like this game in xbox please ubisoft know ive this i need too play this and its my first xbox 360 game on the xbox but work even though i have the disc it wont allow the game to play...
  8. Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.: Just managed to start redeeming my promo codes for Outpost Discovery today but one of them, Spartan Owen Avatar, was already redeemed. Talked to Microsoft and they said that it was redeemed 3 days...
  9. MIXPOT Dwarven Avatar Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MIXPOT Dwarven Avatar Pack: I do not see Dwarven Avatar Pack in game. How do I access pack and pack items in-game? 61ffecfe-ef4c-4bb2-880f-8df19b4c07a2
  10. Avatar creator

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar creator: I try to load up my avatar creator app and it will sit for like 5-8 minutes and act like its loading then Suddenly it will pop up a message saying “cant load avatar right now, please try again...