Xbox one backward compatibility

Discus and support Xbox one backward compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! On the Xbox One, I play to Battlefield3 and it ask me to connect to the xbox live which I guess is the xbox live for the 360 because i'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaKKaLyPsE, Jun 12, 2019.

1. DaKKaLyPsE
    DaKKaLyPsE Guest

Hello! On the Xbox One, I play to Battlefield3 and it ask me to connect to the xbox live which I guess is the xbox live for the 360 because i'm connected on the xbox live for the one. Kinda odd to say.

:)

DaKKaLyPsE, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. Legendary ZA Win User

Compatible game

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

5. Tenjoseslash Win User

Compatible game

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Sniper ghost warrior 2 backwards compatible?

Thema:

1. Xbox one backward compatibility - Similar Threads - backward compatibility

2. Backwards compatibility 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatibility 360: My original xbox games of baldurs gate dark alliance 1 & 2 which are in the list of backwards compatible games for 360 will not play says they are not supported i have two 360s one is an original...
  3. We need backwards compatible Dragonball Z games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need backwards compatible Dragonball Z games!: I just wonder why they haven't made Burst Limit, Raging Blast (2), Ultimate Tenkaichi and Budokai HD Collection backwards compatible they would make so much money!...
  4. Xbox One X backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge: Hi All, Is anyone getting graphic glitches when playing split screen multiplayer for Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge on their Xbox One X? Specifically, the bottom player screen graphics all...
  5. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: Can we make Medal of Honor warfighter backwards compatible again. 4dac52db-b5d8-49fb-b93f-7b2965b890dd
  6. Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility Sensitivity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility Sensitivity: The X360's controller does not have linear thumbstick tension, and most game developers compensated for this by adding a sensitivity curve to their games. If you take a X360 controller and slowly...
  7. The saboteur Backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The saboteur Backwards compatible?: Microsoft I would just like to start by saying that the team has done a great job so far, with making many fan favorite games backwards compatible. I just would like to ask to why hasn’t The...
  8. Fear 1 2 3 Medal of Honor 2010 2012 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fear 1 2 3 Medal of Honor 2010 2012 backwards compatible: Im still waiting for fear 1 2 3 and medal of honnor 2010 2012 to be added backwards compatible when will they be is taking forever can someone do something about it bring them back to xbox one...
  9. Is assassin creed black flag backward compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is assassin creed black flag backward compatible?: Ive seen websites saying it is, but i want to confirm wether it is or not. fee0d105-05e1-4782-94e7-3bbcaab0ae9d
  10. Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one: Hello Bill Gates & Co, May I please put in a request for The Beatles Rockband to be played on the Xbox One, we have purchased all that is required to play the game as we already play Rockband 4....