Xbox one backward compatibility

Discus and support Xbox one backward compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! On the Xbox One, I play to Battlefield3 and it ask me to connect to the xbox live which I guess is the xbox live for the 360 because i'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaKKaLyPsE, Jun 12, 2019.

1. DaKKaLyPsE
    DaKKaLyPsE Guest

Hello! On the Xbox One, I play to Battlefield3 and it ask me to connect to the xbox live which I guess is the xbox live for the 360 because i'm connected on the xbox live for the one. Kinda odd to say.

:)

DaKKaLyPsE, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. Legendary ZA Win User

Compatible game

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

5. Tenjoseslash Win User

Compatible game

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Sniper ghost warrior 2 backwards compatible?

Thema:

1. Xbox one backward compatibility - Similar Threads - backward compatibility

2. Can't download Xbox 360 backward compatible games from disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Xbox 360 backward compatible games from disk: Hello all, I have a new Xbox One S and I can't load any Xbox 360 disk. I have an Assassins Creed Black Flag disk which states in the box that it is Xbox One compatible, but when I insert the disk...
  3. Xbox 360 backwards compatibility doesn’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatibility doesn’t work: I cant download any xbox 360 game as the same message comes up every time. The message is “YOU ACCOUNT IS UNABLE TO MAKE THSI TYPE OF PURCHASE ON XBOX.COM. PLEASE COMPLETE THIS TRANSACTION FROM...
  4. splinter cell backwards compatibility help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    splinter cell backwards compatibility help.: I played through the same stage twice. completing it both times. but each time when the game says "press A" to continue onward to the next stage, instead it takes me to the main game menu. I can...
  5. Xbox Backwards Compatibility on Windows.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Backwards Compatibility on Windows.: I would absolutely love to see Xbox backwards compatibility come to Windows, with cloud saving and all. It would be great, as some people own only one Xbox, and families could then play together....
  6. Digital Backwards Compatible Titles are not being Displayed for Download - Resolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Backwards Compatible Titles are not being Displayed for Download - Resolved: I've been trying to download some Xbox 360 Digital games on my Xbox One. I've viewed the backwards compatibility list to see which titles are compatible, but a good chunk of my digital games are...
  7. Wrong language with Battlefield 2 : Modern Combat (Backwards Compatibility)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong language with Battlefield 2 : Modern Combat (Backwards Compatibility): Hi everyone! Since few days, Battlefield 2 : Modern Combat can works with the Backwards Compatibility. There is no problems with the installation but the game is stuck in german. (Text + voice)...
  8. xbox 1 backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 1 backwards compatible games: So I want to play an old game called civilization revolution that originally came out on the xbox 360, its backwards compatible now and I want to play it with my friend who recently bought it, but...
  9. Backwards Compatibility Requests for Project Scarlett

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Requests for Project Scarlett: Before I get to the requests, let me start off by saying that the Backwards Compatibility (BC) team at Xbox has done a FANTASTIC job with bringing back many Xbox 360 and Original (OG) Xbox titles...
  10. Backwards Compatible Rage in French

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Rage in French: I have recently gotten the "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" and downloaded the Backwards Compatible version of Rage but when i launched the game it was all in French, my Xbox language is English and i...