Xbox one backwards campatibility

Discus and support Xbox one backwards campatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is need for speed most wanted ( an xbox 360 game ) playable on an xbox one ae3a867d-2b21-45a4-a48b-978cea373ba1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WilliamBrooks8, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Xbox one backwards campatibility

Is need for speed most wanted ( an xbox 360 game ) playable on an xbox one

:)

WilliamBrooks8, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

Unfortunately Need for Speed Most Wanted isn't backwards compatible on the Xbox One.
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Can you put dragon ball battle of z

5. Legendary ZA Win User

Compatible game

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

Thema:

1. Xbox one backwards campatibility - Similar Threads - backwards campatibility

2. Xbox Backwards compatibility request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Backwards compatibility request: Hello, I doubt this will be read but whatever. I enjoyed playing the older WWE games and was curious if anything from WWE'12 thru WWE 2k14 could be added to the list of backwards compatible games....
  3. Xbox series x backwards compatibility question.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x backwards compatibility question.: If I own a game, say red dead 2 and it gets increased graphics for the Xbox series x. Will I have to pay for the Xbox series x version with increased graphics or will the Xbox one version get the...
  4. Army of two the 40th day backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Army of two the 40th day backwards compatibility: Will army of two the 40th day become backwards compatible? I saw a post on ea servers that it was up microsoft if a game is made for backwards compatibility but also saw a response on here that it...
  5. Backwards compatible 360 games returning?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatible 360 games returning?: So i’m one that loves backwards compatiabilty, mainly going back and playing my old xbox 360 games i enjoyed so much but one thing that irkes me sometimes is not being able to play a game i love...
  6. Please I would love A backwards compatibility game to be added

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please I would love A backwards compatibility game to be added: So i had purchased a 360 game Called, "The History Channel: Civil War – A Nation Divided" I didnt know there was certain games you could only buy for the xbox ones backwards compatibility. I had a...
  7. Backwards Compatibility- Tenchu Z, Tenchu Return from darkness

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility- Tenchu Z, Tenchu Return from darkness: Hello, I just want to ask how many of you guys, would like play this games again in the xbox one, this games are really cool, and I know most of you have played this game...
  8. Changed Gamertag and Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Gamertag and Backwards Compatibility: I recently changed my Gamertag (3 months ago) and i'm trying to play Halo 3 and it doesnt recognize my account. I have tried to Download Profile, but when I enter the password it has a maximum...
  9. Can't open video clips made with backwards compatible games, crashes Xbox to black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open video clips made with backwards compatible games, crashes Xbox to black screen: I cannot play any of my video clips I have created inside of backward compatible games. All that happens is the video starts buffering for a second, and then crashes my console to a black, blank...
  10. Great news about purchasing Backwards Compatible games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great news about purchasing Backwards Compatible games!: You now can use your Microsoft account balance to purchase Xbox 360/OG Xbox games on Xbox One! No more "Microsoft Account Balances cannot be used in this purchase channel", you now can use your...