Xbox One Backwards Compatibility game freezes on Xbox 360 logo screen

Discus and support Xbox One Backwards Compatibility game freezes on Xbox 360 logo screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have purchased the digital version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution on Microsoft Store 4 days ago to play on my Xbox One, and was able to play it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanielMalka, Mar 26, 2020.

1. DanielMalka
    DanielMalka Guest

Hi,

I have purchased the digital version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution on Microsoft Store 4 days ago to play on my Xbox One, and was able to play it with no problems at the beginning. The following day, when trying to open the game again, it just froze on the
    Xbox 360 logo screen and I wasn't able to play it ever since.

I have tried reinstalling the game, deleting local Xbox 360 storage, deleting local game data, power cycle, clearing the cache, playing with a different profile and removing my profile and adding it back, but nothing solved the issue. I have noticed that
    when trying to play the game without logging into my profile, I was able to pass the Xbox 360 logo screen, but playing that way I can't save my game progress so it isn't really an option.

I'll also add that this problem occurs only with this specific game. My other Xbox one and Xbox 360 games work just fine.

Any ideas?

:)

DanielMalka, Mar 26, 2020
  2. DanielMalka Win User

Thanks for the quick response.

I've already tried power cycling but it didn't work. I tried the method in the video and for some reason I wasn't able to download my Xbox live profile to the Xbox 360 emulator because it claimed that my password was wrong even though I entered the correct
    password.

Interestingly enough, after trying out some things I was able to play the game by opening it in offline mode while logged on to my profile, so I guess I'll have to do that and save the game locally on the Xbox.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please try powercycliing your console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down to see if that helps. I would also suggest trying to delete then redownload your gamertag to the backwards compatibility menu by
    following the instructions in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl551gGi7Pk&t=2s
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

tim burton's the nightmare before christmas oogie"s revenge not xBox game not support on the wxbox console

5. loldrwho one Win User

Xbox one x going bad

6. XBF Erick C Win User

Games

Hey there!

There is many older games that you can play on your Xbox One S. Click on the following link for more information on backwards compatible games. There is a huge list of Original Xbox and Xbox 360 games.

Backwards Compatible Games

For more information on Playing Backwards Compatible games go ahead and follow the link below.

Playing backwards-compatible games on your Xbox One

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility game freezes on Xbox 360 logo screen - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatibility game

2. Backward compatible games remaining

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatible games remaining: I know Microsoft is waiting for the next generation of consoles... but, meanwhaile... isn´t it logical lauching and release on xbox one those videogames that are out of backward compatibility, is...
  3. can't purchase a backwards compatible game through the Xbox website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't purchase a backwards compatible game through the Xbox website: So ive been dying to play this game called Ruse. I've searched it on my Xbox one and founded out that i can only purchase it on either a Xbox 360 or xbox.com. since i no longer have my 360, i...
  4. Backwards Compatible Disc "This game isn't playable here" - Black Ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Disc "This game isn't playable here" - Black Ops 2: Recently purchased a physical disc version of Call of Duty Black Ops 2. On the case it says Xbox One and Xbox 360, and the backwards compatibility website lists it. When I go to install the game...
  5. Requesting a game to be either backwards compatible or remastered entirely?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Requesting a game to be either backwards compatible or remastered entirely?: The latter would be preferable but the game is The Lord of the Rings The Third Age, released 2004 on Playstation 2/Gamecube/xbox and Gameboy Advance. It was a turn based rpg that took the player...
  6. Backwards compatible games won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible games won’t download: hi im new to trying to get backwards compatible games on my xbox one. Tried to buy games, been charged for sed game but wont let me down load them to play. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  7. Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games not connecting to Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games not connecting to Xbox Live.: I noticed when playing Fallout 3 that my account in the Xbox 360 emulator on the Xbox One S was not connecting to Xbox Live. I checked other backwards compatible games that I have and they all...
  8. backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backwards compatible games: any xbox 360 games that are free to download won't give me the option to get and just says "sorry we had trouble loading some details, please try again later" . i did a hard reset already and...
  9. Backwards compatibility gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility gold games: I have been trying to get Sonic Generations on gold for the past 3 days and I'm not sure if I should get it because it says $19.99 when I check to see price and I'm scared it will charge me. Do I...
  10. My backwards compatible 360 games have stopped working. How can I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My backwards compatible 360 games have stopped working. How can I fix this?: I have several Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One S that have backwards compatibility, and that have been running smoothly. A few days ago, my Xbox stopped letting me play any 360 games, claiming...