Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Issues

Discus and support Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox One is having trouble with Xbox 360 discs. I tried to install "Red Dead Redemption" and "Call of Duty: Black Ops 2" via their discs and nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElCapitanFloofy, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Issues

My Xbox One is having trouble with Xbox 360 discs. I tried to install "Red Dead Redemption" and "Call of Duty: Black Ops 2" via their discs and nothing happened. I thought the reader might just have a problem with 360 games, but then I tried installing
    my "Skate 3" disc and it worked perfectly. I then tried "Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands" and it had the same problem as Red Dead and BO2. I've double checked the backwards-compatibility list to make sure, and all of those games are on the list. Am I
    doing something wrong or is there anything I can do to fix this?

:)

ElCapitanFloofy, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Shadowskill08 Win User

xbox one Fall of Cybertron

Sorry to hear you're having issues. Unfortunately, the Xbox 360 Fall of Cybertron disc is not backwards compatible on the Xbox One.

Click here for a list of all backwards compatible content on the Xbox One.

Hope this helps!
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox 360 controller almost unusable.

4. XBF Crystal P Win User

[HELP] How to view digital contents bought for the Xbox360 ​​now? Is there any possibility to use them on an XboxOne?

5. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

6. Legendary ZA Win User

Compatible game

Thema:

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Issues

1. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Issues - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatibility Issues

2. Backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility issue: I am trying to install Fallout New Vegas on my Xbox one. It is listed as backwards compatible, but when I try to install it comes up with a message saying" This game isn't playable here, check...
  3. Assassins Creed IV 360 backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed IV 360 backwards compatibility issue: I keep getting the error code that the 360 game isnt playable on my xbox one. I have done hard reset and a software reset with no luck. Game is not scratched. The only thing i can pin point it...
  4. Xbox One X backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge: Hi All, Is anyone getting graphic glitches when playing split screen multiplayer for Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge on their Xbox One X? Specifically, the bottom player screen graphics all...
  5. Fallout 3 GOTY Mothership Zeta Backwards Compatible Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY Mothership Zeta Backwards Compatible Issue: Im having an issue with Mothership Zeta of goty edition of Fallout 3, missing from the game completely but installed in my Games & apps, I have tried uninstalling the dlc and game multiple times,...
  6. backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backwards compatibility issue: i bought and played castle crashers for my xbox360 years ago and i heard it was backwards compatible. it wont let me install and says to go to the website. the website says i need to buy the game...
  7. backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backwards compatibility issue: I'm trying to buy a game from the backwards compatibility sale and it won't allow me to buy the game and just says "sorry your purchase cannot be completed at this time. please try again. Ive...
  8. Xbox Backwards compatibility issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Backwards compatibility issues: My xbox one x is connected to xbox live but when I try to play a 360 backwards compatible game the 360 board says can't connect to xbox live. My internet connection is fine. I can watch YouTube...
  9. Left 4 Dead 2 backward compatibility loading issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left 4 Dead 2 backward compatibility loading issues: I put the Left 4 Dead 2 disc in my One console and it did absolutely nothing. The guy at the game store said It will work on the One and online it says it’s backward compatible. Anyone have any...
  10. Backwards compatibility issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility issues: When i try to download my profile onto a 360 game, it shows error every time. This started happening about 7 momths ago when i removed my profile because I couldn't go online in any 360 game. I...