Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Issues

Discus and support Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox One is having trouble with Xbox 360 discs. I tried to install "Red Dead Redemption" and "Call of Duty: Black Ops 2" via their discs and nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElCapitanFloofy, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Issues

My Xbox One is having trouble with Xbox 360 discs. I tried to install "Red Dead Redemption" and "Call of Duty: Black Ops 2" via their discs and nothing happened. I thought the reader might just have a problem with 360 games, but then I tried installing
    my "Skate 3" disc and it worked perfectly. I then tried "Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands" and it had the same problem as Red Dead and BO2. I've double checked the backwards-compatibility list to make sure, and all of those games are on the list. Am I
    doing something wrong or is there anything I can do to fix this?

:)

ElCapitanFloofy, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Shadowskill08 Win User

xbox one Fall of Cybertron

Sorry to hear you're having issues. Unfortunately, the Xbox 360 Fall of Cybertron disc is not backwards compatible on the Xbox One.

Click here for a list of all backwards compatible content on the Xbox One.

Hope this helps!
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox 360 controller almost unusable.

4. Bandido1508 Win User

Xbox Game Pass and backwards compatibility

As long as those games are backward compatible this will not be an issue. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility And they even enhanced the graphics on fallout 3 for the Xbox one X.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

[HELP] How to view digital contents bought for the Xbox360 ​​now? Is there any possibility to use them on an XboxOne?

6. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

Thema:

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Issues

1. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Issues - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatibility Issues

2. Backwards compatibility network issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility network issue: I used to play Black ops 2 and some other Xbox 360 games through my xbox one but it had stopped working and wouldnt let me sign into any accounts saying that it cant connect to xbox live, back...
  3. gears judgment backwards compatibility dlc issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears judgment backwards compatibility dlc issue: I have the vip pass, When I load up the game it gives me the medal for being vip. However when I try to access the content (in this case, versus - breakthrough)it says I don't have the download....
  4. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Issue: I have been using my xbox one but it keeps doing this thing to where when I am playing a backwards compatibility, it always asks me to sign in even though I told it to remember my password. Its...
  5. Xbox One X backwards compatibility program issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X backwards compatibility program issue: very recently, ive been having an issue with the backwards compatibility program where it will freeze up on me if i leave the game on idle for more than a few minutes. after i come back, it will...
  6. Xbox 360 backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 backwards compatibility issue: Hi, i'm having this issue starting xbox 360 games on my Xbox One and it can't seem to connect to the internet. When i start the game a window appears saying "downloading your xbox 360 data" or...
  7. Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible games having profile sign in issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible games having profile sign in issue: It's been nearly two days I have been having trouble signing into my Xbox 360 profile both on Backwards Compatible games on Xbox One and similarly I can't sign into my Xbox 360 as well, upon...
  8. Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only: I have xbox game pass ultimate subscription. I can't download backward compatible xbox 360 games which are released on xbox live gold. For e.g I cant download overload II which is backward...
  9. Issues Downloading Backwards Compatibility Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues Downloading Backwards Compatibility Games: Hi, thank you in advance for you're help. Recently I attempted to purchase and download three Xbox 360 games and download them onto my Xbox One from the Xbox Marketplace, I checked and these...
  10. Backwards compatibility profile issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility profile issues: Hi, please help. When loading up a backwards compatible game, i get a "disconnected from xbox live" error message. After getting to the main menu and pressing start, the select profile screen...