Xbox one backwards compatibility with 360 disks

Discus and support Xbox one backwards compatibility with 360 disks in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So this is really just me being mad but i have the game box for fallout new vegas ultimate edition with the 2 disks. One designed to download the dlc... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hqtro, May 28, 2019.

1. Hqtro
    Hqtro Guest

So this is really just me being mad but i have the game box for fallout new vegas ultimate edition with the 2 disks. One designed to download the dlc and one to play the game. The problem is that the xbox one reads both disks as the real game. Which i guess
    is cool cause now i have two copies of new vegas for the xbox one but i want to play the dlc and im not finna buy them again

Help pl0x

:)

Hqtro, May 28, 2019
  2. Nixelplex Win User

XBOX1 and used Games

The disks will say if they are for xbox one or the 360. Check the disk, then the backwards compatibility list.
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Accessing games redeemed on 360 to my Xbox one

Hello if you own Xbox 360 games and are backwards compatible, they will appear automatically in Ready to Install. If you do not have them digitally and you have them on the disk and the games are backwards compatible, you can play these games over the
    disk.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Moving From 360 to One- How do I do this?

Hi, if you own any xbox 360 game that is backward compatible (full list here
    www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility
    ), then you just log into xbox live on the xbox one with the same account you use on the xbox 360, and your games if bought digitally will show in your ready to install section, ready for you to install. If you have
    a game on disk, then just insert the disk and install the game. If you have games that are not backwards compatible, then they might become compatible in the future, as they are adding new back compat games each month. Some Xbox 360 games will never be compatible,
    those games may have an xbox one version, which if you want to play them, then you will have to purchase them again.

I hope I have answered some or all the question, happy gaming!
  5. matthewiag Win User

Games

6. Toad 004 Win User

backwards compatibility

Wait, in your tags, it says "Unreadable disk". If the 360 gives an unreadable disk error, it means just that, it can't read the disk.

If you play an xbox game that is NOT backwards compatible, it will FLAT OUT SAY "THIS ORIGINAL XBOX GAME IS NOT COMPATIBLE". Not "this disk cannot be read".

Try cleaning the disk. Are there any scratches on it?
Thema:

1. Xbox one backwards compatibility with 360 disks - Similar Threads - backwards compatibility 360

2. Will Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy Xbox 360 game be added to backwards compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy Xbox 360 game be added to backwards compatible...: This video game was amazing and I'd love to buy it on my Xbox One S. fd54becd-5507-404e-bac9-540a0696534d
  3. Xbox 360 online profile for Xbox One backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 online profile for Xbox One backwards compatibility: So, every time I try to fire up one of my BC games a 360 notification pops up and says ive been disconnected from Xbox live. So when i try to log into my account it says that the profile doesn't...
  4. Can't download Xbox 360 backward compatible games from disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Xbox 360 backward compatible games from disk: Hello all, I have a new Xbox One S and I can't load any Xbox 360 disk. I have an Assassins Creed Black Flag disk which states in the box that it is Xbox One compatible, but when I insert the disk...
  5. Xbox 360 backwards compatibility doesn’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatibility doesn’t work: I cant download any xbox 360 game as the same message comes up every time. The message is “YOU ACCOUNT IS UNABLE TO MAKE THSI TYPE OF PURCHASE ON XBOX.COM. PLEASE COMPLETE THIS TRANSACTION FROM...
  6. Xbox 360 backwards compatible games not showing achievements when played on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatible games not showing achievements when played on Xbox One: I was playing a 360 game on Xbox One and earned an achievement. When I checked the achievements in the Xbox One menu the game did not show up at all. I brought up the emulated 360 dashboard and it...
  7. Not able to download Xbox 360 Backward Compatibility games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to download Xbox 360 Backward Compatibility games: Hi! Recently I saw a good game which I could download with Xbox Live Gold. It was a Backward Compatibility game. When I tried to download it, a message alerting me it was a Backward...
  8. xbox 360 slim 250GB wont play backward compatible xbox games (need for speed underground 2,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 slim 250GB wont play backward compatible xbox games (need for speed underground 2,...: when either are inserted it shows original xbox logo for a second then this message: [img] i bought this xbox second hand last year, and havent touched the hard drive so im assuming they...
  9. could microsoft make the xbox 360 game DARK backwards compatibility or remaster it for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    could microsoft make the xbox 360 game DARK backwards compatibility or remaster it for xbox one: could you guys make the xbox 360 game DARK backwards compatibility or remaster it for xbox one 1fa554d3-9a6c-4708-8e6d-d4da065a863b
  10. Can you add Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a Backwards Compatible game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you add Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a Backwards Compatible game?: I would highly appreciate it if you added Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a backwards compatible game that will work on Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X. [img]...