Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

Discus and support Xbox One Backwards Compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, which does not have a disc drive. I have a few games that i installed from disc to my Xbox 360, can i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndrewLunardi, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM.

1. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

Just bought the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, which does not have a disc drive.

I have a few games that i installed from disc to my Xbox 360, can i now download these onto my new Xbox One, rather than re-purchase them?

:)

AndrewLunardi, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. Legendary ZA Win User

Compatible game

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

5. Tenjoseslash Win User

Compatible game

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Sniper ghost warrior 2 backwards compatible?

Thema:

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

1. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatibility

2. Backwards Compat Games Break Party Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compat Games Break Party Chat: Anybody else having a party chat issue when starting an OG Xbox or 360 game on Xbox One? Everything was fine until around a week ago... now, whenever I launch an old game (The Orange Box is the...
  3. Please bring back Backwards Compatibility, some major titles have been criminally overlooked.

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring back Backwards Compatibility, some major titles have been criminally overlooked.: I would like to petition the dev team and Phil Spencer to please resume the efforts to bring some more Original Xbox and Xbox 360 titles to backwards compatibility. I believe some major titles...
  4. I am not able to buy a Xbox 360 game that is backward compatible on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to buy a Xbox 360 game that is backward compatible on my Xbox One: I have been a lifelong PlayStation guy, I just bought my very first Xbox a couple of weeks ago and now I know why I have never had one before. Why Microsoft and Xbox need to make everything so...
  5. Star Wars Revenge of the Sith/ 007 From Russia With Love Backwards Compatible XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Revenge of the Sith/ 007 From Russia With Love Backwards Compatible XBOX ONE: [img] [img] Hello, I just wanted to ask is it possible to have these 2 classic games to be brought onto the list of backwards compatible games on Xbox One? 550cc75b-8d90-4f8f-9dda-2f783e07b46b
  6. Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility: When scarlet comes out with all games being having backwards compatibility with that system will Xbox one,x, and s share that feature?IF not could the community request games? I would personally...
  7. Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one backwards compatible games.: I tried connecting to multiple different networks, and i cannot download an xbox 360 profile to save my game. ac319678-14ca-43f5-9d63-444d097f9b73
  8. How can I play backwards compatible games on the xbox one s?

in XboX Insiders
    How can I play backwards compatible games on the xbox one s?: I've ordered a xbox one s in hope to play some old 360 games and have realised that it is an all digital console. How does backwards compatibility work on the xbox one s? submitted by...
  9. Classic games to add to backwards compatible Xbox one list! Blur, Mortal Kombat, Need for...

in XboX Insiders
    Classic games to add to backwards compatible Xbox one list! Blur, Mortal Kombat, Need for...: Hey everyone, really would like to get these Xbox 360 classic games added to backwards compatible list for Xbox one: Blur - racing multiplayer game by activision Mortal Kombat Need for speed most...
  10. Trouble purchasing a Backward compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble purchasing a Backward compatible game: Why do I get the message sorry this offer is not valid in your region when trying to purchase the backward compatible game FUEL on my xbox one 6c458336-b679-4ac4-86fa-2752afdbd832