Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

Discus and support Xbox One Backwards Compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, which does not have a disc drive. I have a few games that i installed from disc to my Xbox 360, can i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndrewLunardi, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

Just bought the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, which does not have a disc drive.

I have a few games that i installed from disc to my Xbox 360, can i now download these onto my new Xbox One, rather than re-purchase them?

:)

AndrewLunardi, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. Legendary ZA Win User

Compatible game

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Split second

6. Tenjoseslash Win User

Compatible game

Thema:

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

1. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatibility

2. Great news about purchasing Backwards Compatible games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great news about purchasing Backwards Compatible games!: You now can use your Microsoft account balance to purchase Xbox 360/OG Xbox games on Xbox One! No more "Microsoft Account Balances cannot be used in this purchase channel", you now can use your...
  3. Xbox one backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one backwards compatible game: So I own an xbox one s and I recently got an xbox 360 game (Call of duty: Black ops) from someone but i never owned an xbox 360, hence, I dont have an xbox 360 profile, which is required for...
  4. Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility: There is a xbox 360 game from a long time ago that I use to play that I wish could make a return, Could you please bring back Ninety Nine Nights, that game was all kinds of fun, fights and...
  5. Not able to find dlc's from xbox 360 on a backwards compatable game on my xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to find dlc's from xbox 360 on a backwards compatable game on my xbox1: My son plays fallout on his xbox, previously on his 360 and now wants to play it on his xbox1 which the game is backwards compatible on. the problem is he is unable to get his xbox1 to find the...
  6. Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards: I dont see why we do not have the option to do this already but I think this addition will help alot of people out submitted by /u/Jack4901 [link] [comments]
  7. Backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible games: How do i purchase xbox360 games for my xbox1? 36f3aa99-1d43-4314-a16d-1fb7bde95145
  8. Cant download account on backwards compatible games 8015190A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download account on backwards compatible games 8015190A: My gamertag is A10 and i have a problem every time I load up a backwards compatible game on my account ill get the "disconnected from Xbox live" notification ill try to download my account it'll...
  9. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Issue: I have been using my xbox one but it keeps doing this thing to where when I am playing a backwards compatibility, it always asks me to sign in even though I told it to remember my password. Its...
  10. Backwards compatibility cant download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatibility cant download profile: I was trying to play Skate 3 with on of my friends and it showed that I hadn't made a profile even though I played mirrors edge on the account before. Ipressed dowload profile when it finally...