Xbox One backwards compatible save stuck in “Pending Upload”

Discus and support Xbox One backwards compatible save stuck in “Pending Upload” in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have been playing Mass Effect 2 on the xbox one via the backwards compatibility and my most recent save of the game wont upload to the cloud.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lord Zilarth, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Lord Zilarth
    Lord Zilarth Guest

Hello, I have been playing Mass Effect 2 on the xbox one via the backwards compatibility and my most recent save of the game wont upload to the cloud. Thus when I start the game and resume my playthrough it always picks up a previous save because my most
    recent save is stuck in “Pending Upload”. Is there any way to force it to upload to the cloud? I have tried everything I have seen regarding this issue and nothing has worked yet. I have done resets, downloaded my profile again, I tried turning my network
    settings off and on, and everything to no avail. In short, I can see my save on the xbox 360 emulator as “Pending Upload” in the manage storage section, is there anyway to force upload?

:)

Lord Zilarth, Aug 30, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Lord Zilarth

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get Mass Effect 2 to start and finish downloading so you can play it. I can totally understand how this could be pretty confusing/concerning.

You had stated that you had done resets already, do you mind elaborating a little more on which kind you have tried?

If you haven't already, I suggest following the steps outlined in our Troubleshoot game or app installation problems on Xbox One for potential resolution.
    When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  3. choppyseize Win User

It sounds like a corrupted cloud save. You may want to try clearing local saved games

To clear the saved data- Go to settings. All settings, System, Storage, Delete local saved games. (Don't worry you won't lose anything. Everything is already saved to the cloud)

You may want to try clearing the MAC address as well. To do that just go to your network settings, click advanced network settings, alternate MAC address, select clear, then reset. Your console will restart at that point.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi You OneDrive have free space to make the Backup of yours new saves?
  5. Theory of Game Win User

360 Emulator Saved Progress (Fallout 3)

Shouldn't be an issue. Uploading the save to the cloud storage is the way to access them on the Xbox One - a USB will not work for the backwards compatibility.
  6. Buachaill Dona Win User

borderlands 2 saves on x box 360 not updating to my xbox one

In Borderlands 2 main menu go to cloud saves, there should be an option to upload current character. If you upload the character you want to play on your Xbox 1, you can then download the character on the backwards compatible version on the one.
Thema:

1. Xbox One backwards compatible save stuck in “Pending Upload” - Similar Threads - backwards compatible save

2. Can’t save backwards compatible on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t save backwards compatible on my Xbox one: i bought a backwards compatible game on the store and now when i go to play the game it logs me out of my profile and im unable to save any progress, but can play the game eith no issue just cant...
  3. Backwards compatibility/save games issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatibility/save games issue: Hi i recently changed my gamertag (this detail might be important later). I’ve just tried playing Ms Splosion Man on my Xbox One. Ive played the game and completed all multiplayer levels before...
  4. Saving Backwards Compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saving Backwards Compatible?: Why can I only save 360 games to the cloud save games and not my Xbox One Harddrive? Is there any way at all to allow me to save my 360 games without using the cloud? This is for downloaded...
  5. Backwards Compatible games fail to use saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible games fail to use saved data: For the last 3 days I've been having problems with and of my digital 360 games to use my saved cloud data, I keep getting "Need Active Gamer Profile" which my profile is active. Now I've done...
  6. Backwards compatible game saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible game saves: Ok so I have an Xbox 360 and an Xbox one s. I have GTA V for the 360, I'm aware that the game itself it not backwards compatible and I'd need to buy the Xbox one version of the game. What I want...
  7. Accidentally deleted borderlands 2 save file from backwards compatible borderlands 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted borderlands 2 save file from backwards compatible borderlands 2: Accidentally deleted borderlands 2 save file from backwards compatible borderlands 2 (xbox 360 disk) and cannot get it back. I was a level 61 and do not want to have to restart. If there is any...
  8. Backwards compatible games not saving/unable to sign in to XBL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible games not saving/unable to sign in to XBL: I changed my gamertag a while ago, and when i went to play gta 4 through backward compatibility it asked my to sign in and displayed my old gamertag. I went to sign in and it didnt let me. After i...
  9. How do i create a save file on xbox one for backwards compatibility 360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i create a save file on xbox one for backwards compatibility 360 games.: i bought these titles to play cos of backwards compatibility and have never had a 360 before. Can someone help me please dea48979-3d63-4cbf-8a9f-efd4db0d799d
  10. Cloud Saves : Backward Compatibility : Syncing issues between Xbox One and XBox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves : Backward Compatibility : Syncing issues between Xbox One and XBox 360: Hello, I am enjoying using the backward compatibility feature on my Xbox One console to play Xbox 360 games. The only option when playing backward compatible games is to save to Cloud storage....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pending upload xbox one