Xbox One Bad Resolution 480p fix!

Discus and support Xbox One Bad Resolution 480p fix! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know what causes it, but here's how I fixed mine. go into settings > Display and Sound > TV Connection. make sure it isn't on HDMI (Auto-... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VicariousClient, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Xbox One Bad Resolution 480p fix!

I don't know what causes it, but here's how I fixed mine.

go into settings > Display and Sound > TV Connection. make sure it isn't on HDMI (Auto- Detect). then, once it'

s back onto HDMI, go back, go into TV Resolution and but the higher resolution you'd like.

Hope this helps Xbox One Bad Resolution 480p fix! :p

:)

VicariousClient, Feb 23, 2014
  2. ExoGeni VI
    ExoGeni VI Guest
    How can I make my 1080i CRT HDMI 4:3 TV "Fit" better on screen?

480p is the only resolution that works on the xbox one with my tv.

ExoGeni VI, Feb 23, 2014
  3. explosivx3
    explosivx3 Guest
    Framerate drops on my games?

Can someone tell me why is 480p and normal screen format a lot smoother and has less framerate drops than optimal resolution which is 1360x768 and widescreen (no other choice). Because the optimal resolution looks a lot better and widescreen is better too.
    480p doesn't look that bad but normal format is horrible. PLease someone??

explosivx3, Feb 23, 2014
  4. ExoGeni VI Win User

How can I make my 1080i CRT HDMI 4:3 TV "Fit" better on screen?

480p is the only resolution that works on the xbox one with my tv.
  5. explosivx3 Win User

Can someone tell me why is 480p and normal screen format a lot smoother and has less framerate drops than optimal resolution which is 1360x768 and widescreen (no other choice). Because the optimal resolution looks a lot better and widescreen is better too.
  6. RsisRsis Win User

[quote user="explosivx3"]

[/quote] It's the price of admission.
  7. Spazpol Win User

Xbox One s bad performance in games and graphics look really blurry

check the display settings, is it set to 1080p, or is it somehow doing something like 480p possibly?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/tv-resolutions
  8. Grubish360 Win User

Cant play Original games

Changing your display settings to 480p resolution also will help your original xbox experience drastically.
Thema:

Xbox One Bad Resolution 480p fix!

1. Xbox One Bad Resolution 480p fix! - Similar Threads - Bad Resolution 480p

2. Xbox one s screen is messed up bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s screen is messed up bad: I turned on my xbox and the screen is completely dragged of, srot of mirrored and the bottom of it is grey. [img] I tried doing a hard reset, then a factory reset, but nothing has worked....
  3. Xbox is[Mod Removed - Inappropriate] real bad and I'm about to break this console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is[Mod Removed - Inappropriate] real bad and I'm about to break this console: My [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] xbox isn't signing in the controller moves too fast AND it won't even go to settings at all. What do I do besides break this console?...
  4. Game as a service is bad

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game as a service is bad: WHY? STOP DENYING US OFFLINE GAMING [img] fe438350-774b-49cc-8766-762db9b61f43
  5. Bad Request - Request Too Long HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bad Request - Request Too Long HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.: When trying to open My Account in xboxlive.com web page on PC w/ Windows 10 (Opera browser), I get the above error message. I've cleared the browser cache but that did not clear the error. I am...
  6. Why is Xbox Controller Quality so bad ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Xbox Controller Quality so bad ?: I bought a brand new controller for 50 dollars and the LB was broken. At times it would not work, and most of the time it thinks im pressing it twice. 6adecc7b-abf1-4f75-8a77-4dffac6d87ca
  7. Exchanging a bad controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Exchanging a bad controller: I just bought Xbox One X, and the controller is faulty. It randomly disconnects from the console, even while I'm playing a game. I went through the process of setting up an exchange through...
  8. Bad Request msg after trying to log in to Xbox Live account online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bad Request msg after trying to log in to Xbox Live account online: Hi, is this a known issue? I tried to login to my Xbox Live account on my laptop and I keep getting this error. Happens from links here: [Using latest public Edge build]...
  9. Is this just me? Wont let me sign in or play anygames (sorry for the bad picture)

in XboX Insiders
    Is this just me? Wont let me sign in or play anygames (sorry for the bad picture): [IMG] submitted by /u/Kpryz [link] [comments]
  10. Still waiting for a resolution to bad gears of war 2 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still waiting for a resolution to bad gears of war 2 code: 9 days ago i purchased the gears of war bundle pack ahs the code for gears of war 2would not work as it kept telling us out was no good, try again and to contact the merchant if it would not work....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one reallu bad resolution