Xbox One Beta Program

Discus and support Xbox One Beta Program in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; “Hi, Beta Program Team. Respectfully, I would like to inquire why my account has not received the service message yet for the Xbox One Beta Program... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FireRat1980, Jun 19, 2015.

1. FireRat1980
    FireRat1980 Guest

Xbox One Beta Program

“Hi, Beta Program Team.

Respectfully, I would like to inquire why my account has not received the service message yet for the Xbox One Beta Program though I was invited last Tuesday. I know the service message may take within 3 to 5 days but I am kind of worry I might
    not be able to receive the message since I am very much excited to be part of the program
    Thus, I would also appreciate your feedback and more information about the service message since I cannot wait to accept the invitation As an Xbox Community
    Member, I now seek your help to guide me because I really want to be part of the Beta Program and be able to get the invitation service message as soon as possible

Thank you, Jason

:)

FireRat1980, Jun 19, 2015
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 available

Similar to the dashboard preview program. Test drive and report issues with a beta version of the Xbox app on Windows 10.

Get Xbox (beta) - Microsoft Store

IndieRock, Jun 19, 2015
  3. DaBadGuyCR
    DaBadGuyCR Guest
    Xbox Preview Dashboard

I've tested out almost every beta on Xbox 360 just got me a Xbox One. What website do I go to to join the beta program?

DaBadGuyCR, Jun 19, 2015
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Xbox One Beta Program

Invites dont garentee you access to the beta

You gotta remember that thousands applied due to the e3 announcement and its not an open beta where everyone is accepted

There is limited enrollment as it was announced that the beta users had access they didnt announce a public beta

You will just have to be patient

ngocphi, Jun 20, 2015
  5. Otoys Win User

How can i apply to the Beta program?

Can someone invite me please to the Xbox One Beta Program.
  6. AndreBeekhuis Win User

Xbox One Beta Invite

Hi, i'm wondering if someone could invite me to the Xbox One Beta program?
  7. annix Win User

Xbox Beta App

As far as I know, this would have nothing to do with the Insiders Program? The Insiders program just extends to Xbox One dashboard updates and certain console betas, to my knowledge the PC Beta program is a totally separate entity.

That said, the type of people to be active both as an insider and on that subreddit would probably also be the type of person to try out the Beta App for PC.
  8. The King Lir Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live (So can't play)

Hey there,

If you have an anti-virus program try adding an exception to it (You'd need to look at their help/manual to figure out how as it's different for each program) to allow the Xbox beta app permission to connect to the internet. Virus scanners can block programs
    they don't recognize and as the Xbox app is a beta one it might not be in their database yet.
  9. taidara Win User

831188FE error code

Thema:

Xbox One Beta Program

1. Xbox One Beta Program - Similar Threads - Beta Program

2. Leaving Beta Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Leaving Beta Program: So I left the console update program from the Insider Hub, and before the update back to the non-beta version it mentioned that my account's and games would be just fine. After the update, I saw...
  3. MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program: How do you install the non-beta version of Minecraft(Windows 10 Edition)? c167fcd4-6610-4476-bd3c-e23d5d19a84d
  4. Xbox Beta installation program freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta installation program freezes.: After some problems downloading games using Xbox (beta) application on Windows 10, I decided to uninstall and reinstall all from scratch. Unfortunatly now I can not even install the Xbox (beta)...
  5. Ok hello, so a while ago I joined the Microsoft beta program for minecraft to play with a...

in XboX Insiders
    Ok hello, so a while ago I joined the Microsoft beta program for minecraft to play with a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bilxeh [link] [comments]
  6. What happens if I unenroll the Minecraft Beta Program on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I unenroll the Minecraft Beta Program on Xbox One?: So I've been in the Minecraft Beta Program on Xbox One, for quite a while, but I want to stay up to date with the non-beta versions, and I have to delete and reinstall the game, but I got it for...
  7. Can worlds from the minecraft beta program be taken off of the beta program and played on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can worlds from the minecraft beta program be taken off of the beta program and played on...: Can worlds from the minecraft beta program be taken off of the beta program and played on the normal version? 88041b1a-2ab6-40af-9d1b-ffc5c763e447
  8. Minecraft Beta Program issues and a possible solution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta Program issues and a possible solution: I have noticed that some people who have the Minecraft Beta are unable to play on the worlds of friends that do not have the Beta. A possible solution to this would be to have two separate apps...
  9. Update 1806 - Missing Sections - Beta Insider Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Update 1806 - Missing Sections - Beta Insider Program: Ever since the most recent update I have lost the ability for a few features: The advert on main page just says “There is a problem getting this content at the moment” Under Mixer, Entertainment...
  10. Minecraft goes into beta after update not a beta tester insider program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft goes into beta after update not a beta tester insider program: i have been having problems with Minecraft. the game wants the update when i do it goes into beta. i have opted out of the insider program and have asked my console to be reverted back three...