Xbox one Beta updates member can't get into Beta Forums

Discus and support Xbox one Beta updates member can't get into Beta Forums in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im definitely beta testing the new xbox one updates on my console but everytime I try and access the forums I do not have access. Saw that I could post... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EASTGod0fWar, Jun 20, 2014.

1. EASTGod0fWar
    EASTGod0fWar Guest

Im definitely beta testing the new xbox one updates on my console but everytime I try and access the forums I do not have access. Saw that I could post here and resolve the issue for getting into the beta forums?

:)

EASTGod0fWar, Jun 20, 2014
  2. trouble accessing beta forums

Hello! Are you seeing the BETA tab on your Xbox Dashboard and are you receiving updates for it?

If yes, You'd have to contact a member of the Beta Team, or one of the Official Support staff.

If no, then you didn't get into the Beta and this would be why you aren't seeing the forums.

VerrucktSchakal, Jun 20, 2014
  3. beta forums

member of beta testing and can't access beta forums

xJdadiiSwag84x, Jun 20, 2014
  4. Xbox one Beta updates member can't get into Beta Forums

HomegrownSilky, Jun 20, 2014
  5. VerrucktSchakal Win User

trouble accessing beta forums

Hello! Are you seeing the BETA tab on your Xbox Dashboard and are you receiving updates for it?

If yes, You'd have to contact a member of the Beta Team, or one of the Official Support staff.

If no, then you didn't get into the Beta and this would be why you aren't seeing the forums.
  6. WPAK Win User

beta

Hi there,

-

for any Beta related question/issue please post them in the Beta forums

-

If you dont have access to these forums. Create a thread the the forums here with a topic saying that you can't access the beta forums like mentioned on the FAQ here:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-beta-faq
  7. Grape4pe Win User

Beta problems?

I'm having the same issues and I can't get access to the beta forums and the latest update is screwed. It locked up my Xbox everytime I try to play a game. How do I get the beta off my Xbox. It's complete ***.
  8. dpoet Win User

Beta testing

The beta forum access is usually a couple of days after you get update, Don't talk about specifics of beta on this forum or MS will ban you. Its all in the Beta Q&A

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-beta-faq
  9. amsc04010 Win User

Private beta forum?

Can't find private forum for beta update
Thema:

1. Xbox one Beta updates member can't get into Beta Forums - Similar Threads - Beta updates member

2. I found this bug in the setting (I have xbox beta preview for software updates)

in XboX Insiders
    I found this bug in the setting (I have xbox beta preview for software updates): [IMG] submitted by /u/SuperParthz [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox (beta) app + Newest windows update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app + Newest windows update: Ever since the newest windows update I have not been able to launch any games through the xbox app, including game pass games and games I have actually purchased. I also have tried launching them...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 RTX beta, No RTX after update

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft windows 10 RTX beta, No RTX after update: I'm on the RTX beta program for Minecraft and all was well, worked fine. now windows has updated Minecraft to 1.16.1 and there is no RTX option anymore. can I go back to 1.15? submitted by...
  5. Clearing Notifications On Guide for latest beta update

in XboX Insiders
    Clearing Notifications On Guide for latest beta update: Just got the latest update for beta level and the option to clear a notification using the x button is gone. You have to click start for more options and then pick “mark as read, more details or...
  6. Beta update system whatever the newest one is.

in XboX Insiders
    Beta update system whatever the newest one is.: My one s just updated to the newest system for beta insiders and it wouldn't load after finishing then it said there was a problem with the updates and when I try to hit try again it just doesn't...
  7. I switched from beta to alpha and during the update at around 98% I got this error. I can...

in XboX Insiders
    I switched from beta to alpha and during the update at around 98% I got this error. I can...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KBalint20 [link] [comments]
  8. I can't update my Xbox to the beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    I can't update my Xbox to the beta ring: I joined the beta ring and went to update my Xbox and I can't update it. Everytime I try it just ends up going back to the 'There was a problem with the update' screen and I skipped it and went...
  9. My thoughts on the new Beta Guide update

in XboX Insiders
    My thoughts on the new Beta Guide update: [IMG] submitted by /u/chocoloctol [link] [comments]
  10. Years gold update for XBox live beta members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Years gold update for XBox live beta members: I have been a continuous subscriber to gold since the inception of Xbox Live, including the beta. Currently my badge shows 13 years, who do I need to contact in order to get it updated? I have the...