: Xbox one black screen on Samsung TV

Discus and support : Xbox one black screen on Samsung TV in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox one black screen on Samsung TV Hello, This morning ive tried to load up my xbox on my Samsung TV and im getting a black screen. Its been... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Dealsdealsdeals, Apr 25, 2021.

1. : Xbox one black screen on Samsung TV

Hello,

This morning ive tried to load up my xbox on my Samsung TV and im getting a black screen. Its been working fine on the TV since weve had it for over a year. The TV recognises the XBox and moves to the source, but then screen just goes black and doesnt even load the green intro screen. Ive put the hdmi cable in the right port on the xbox (to TV), tried the 3 different ports in the tv, tried 3 HDMI cables and hard reset of the xbox numerous times.

I have a smaller, older samsung tv which i have tried the xbox on and it loads up with no problems - what is the reason for it working fine on the older samsung but not the new one? Xbox doesnt need a service if it is loading up on another TV...

:)

Dealsdealsdeals, Apr 25, 2021
  2. Zered75001 Win User

Momentary Black Screen While Gaming

Hello,

I've got the same "2 sec black screen" on my TV (a 4 years old Philips LCD screen). I've tried on another TV (a new LG) and I don't have it anymore.

Same thing for a friend : problem with a Samsung TV, but on a LG one, no more black screen anymore.

It looks like it's a bad compatibility between specific TV and Xbox One.

@Duck, did you mean "color by pixel" option ?
  3. xX JiGgIlO Xx Win User

sudden black screen during gameplay

Change your tvs lads! I was playing on a sony Bravia and the exact same thing happened... Changed to a samsung and it worked... No more 1-2 second black screen... Something's wrong with certain tvs not being able to handle the capacity of the xbox one!
  4. Robert Walters Win User

Xbox one tv doesn't power on with start up

No... Has nothing to do with the black screen issue.... The xb will not turn on samsung tv's since the recent update. It's also doing this to those with samsung sound bars ... My xb is fine, I just have to use the tv's remote control to turn the tv on rather
    than the xb doing it
  5. adamhj780 Win User

My Xbox one s device control not working

I tv off then xbox one is on then tv not on stay black screen
  6. YubFuzz Win User

Xbox one and tv aspect ratio issue

I have a 46" Samsung and even when viewing tv I get cutoff around the edges in 16:9. I have screen fit on for both tv and xbox one.
Thema:

1. : Xbox one black screen on Samsung TV - Similar Threads - black screen Samsung

2. Says no hdmi then black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says no hdmi then black screen: I have the base Xbox one and it’s a little old but this morning I downloaded an update then my tv says no input detected or it shows me a black screen Tv: Visio smart TVs...
  3. 4K UHD Black screen on series x with LG oled 55 CX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    4K UHD Black screen on series x with LG oled 55 CX: The disc will play perfectly for 10-20 minutes and then goes to Black screen but the audio still plays. I have tried various suggestions disabling 24hz and vrr but nothing resolves it. Does anyone...
  4. Black screen issue with Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen issue with Xbox One X: Hello. My Xbox One X is relatively new; a replacement console a couple of months ago sent out by Microsoft themselves to rectify an identical problem on an identical model that has now occurred...
  5. Xbox black screen but different

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox black screen but different: When I turn on my xbox it show the green xbox loading screen and then it is done the screen goes like gray but not black and I can't see anything but when I hold down the xbox button on my...
  6. Screen goes black after trying to enable 120fps on series s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Screen goes black after trying to enable 120fps on series s: So I recently bought a series s and I have a 1080 144hz monitor and I’ve been wanting to use the 120 hz mode on my series s but every time I try to enable it, it just goes black and it won’t...
  7. Samsung HG40EA790MS: My screen flickers, greens and then blacks out.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: My screen flickers, greens and then blacks out.: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: My screen flickers, greens and then blacks out. Hey there Louie! Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to bring up your console. I split...
  8. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Screen blacks out every 10-15 sec. And continues like this all Time.....

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Screen blacks out every 10-15 sec. And continues like this all Time.....: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Screen blacks out every 10-15 sec. And continues like this all Time..... I realize your screen is not blank or off, but this page will have some troubleshooting...
  9. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Black Screen for games when I turn on HDMI UHD Color

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Black Screen for games when I turn on HDMI UHD Color: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Black Screen for games when I turn on HDMI UHD Color I have a Samsung 4K UHD HDR TV - model number UN49MU7000. When I turn on the HDMI UHD Color for the port my...
  10. intermittent black screen on TV LED SAMSUNG UE48HU7500 4K UHD

in XBoX on Consoles
    intermittent black screen on TV LED SAMSUNG UE48HU7500 4K UHD: Hi, Seems like one more post on this issue but sorry ... having to stop using HDMI , moving to DVI , set up again 1080 and have to use an external audio system is quite annoying ... could it be...