Xbox One Black screen

Discus and support Xbox One Black screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought my Xbox one a month ago, with call of duty ghost. Everything has been working fine until today. My dashboard comes up like normal. But... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by projectXb0X, Jan 22, 2014.

1. projectXb0X
    projectXb0X Guest

Xbox One Black screen

I bought my Xbox one a month ago, with call of duty ghost. Everything has been working fine until today. My dashboard comes up like normal. But everytime I load ghost I get a black screen. I see the call of duty logo, then it switches to the ghost (face)
    screen. That goes off then all I get is a black screen.

I tried a different game RYSE: son of Rome and that works perfectly.

does anyone have any idea what to do?

yes I've deleted the game and reinstalled it. But still get the same problem.

:)

projectXb0X, Jan 22, 2014
  2. UnoWhi
    UnoWhi Guest
    Update Black screen

After update xbox one will get stuck on a black screen and xbox loading screen.

UnoWhi, Jan 22, 2014
  3. JAGERMAN
    JAGERMAN Guest
    Black screen after Xbox One New Dashboard Experience update. Now stuck at Xbox One green screen for a hour.

Black screen after Xbox One New Dashboard Experience update. Now stuck at Xbox One green screen for a hour.

JAGERMAN, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Xbox One Black screen

Same thing here with my 2nd console (I returned 1st for having controller disconnect issues). 2nd console I returned for this same issue plus controller disconnect issue. People will try to tell you it is an HDMI handshake issue, but its not. Total black
    screen, but audio works perfectly. Same thing happens to my brother (black screen). Only solution is to reboot.

MUPokerPlayer, Jan 22, 2014
  5. Whitey Black Win User

XBOX ONE X - Black Screen when launching games

Black screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhFiae-cRxw

https://windowsreport.com/fix-black-screen-of-death-xbox-one/
  6. Whitey Black Win User

Black screen

Black screen

7. Whitey Black Win User

Black Screen on XBox One X this morning?

pleas check this two links

Black screen

8. GlovesAreOff Win User

Still haven't received the new system update!

When I turn on the One I get the usual green screen but after that I get a long black screen and the the Xbox logo shows up right in the centre of the black screen. It's almost as if it tries but fails to grab the update. Also, unfortunately, I only have
    the one Xbox One ha.
  9. Dowling Hamrick Win User

Xbox One without Kinect Green Screen

after another 30 minutes the Xbox One had a screen of static and then the screen went to black.
Thema:

Xbox One Black screen

1. Xbox One Black screen - Similar Threads - Black screen

2. Black screen of death (no signal from HDMI)

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen of death (no signal from HDMI): Powered on my Xbox One X, went to open Netflix, and after it was taking a while to load I noticed the screen went black and I got my Samsung TV's No Signal screen. I believe I'm in the beta ring...
  3. When starting the Talos Principle, I only see a black screen and the game can't be played (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    When starting the Talos Principle, I only see a black screen and the game can't be played (PC): I have xbox game pass on PC and I really want to play the Talos Principle but every time I start it I only see a black screen, no menu shows up, no sound, no graphics at all, just a black screen....
  4. Xbox black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox black screen: I’ll be playing a game then automatically will get a black screen and it just stays there won’t let me play or see anything 83b55d3d-0d04-446e-b30a-e16369077cdc
  5. Black screen on startup after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen on startup after update: Recently I did an offline update, but my xbox one x starts and works normally but when I call it does not show the green XBOX start logo screen it shows a black screen and depios goes straight to...
  6. XBOX ONE S Black Screen all the time

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S Black Screen all the time: I have na XBOX One S. Two days ago, when I went to play I had a black screen. When I restart it, after a complete shut down / remove power cables, the console light comes on and it sounds like it...
  7. Permanent Black Screen (Bug) (Alpha Ring Skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Permanent Black Screen (Bug) (Alpha Ring Skip ahead): I been trying to get this issue resolved as nothing has worked for me. After updating my Xbox One X to the most recent dashboard update (Alpha skip ahead) I decided to watch my friend on twitch...
  8. Xbox One X now only shows a black screen and doesn't even show the start up intro

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X now only shows a black screen and doesn't even show the start up intro: Completely out of nowhere, my game cuts to black. I can still talk to the people in my party, but I decide to hard restart my Xbox. Now nothing happens on startup, no noise is played, but my...
  9. Selecting "My Games and Apps" on XBOX One STILL causes screen to fade to black after a few...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Selecting "My Games and Apps" on XBOX One STILL causes screen to fade to black after a few...: Happens on all XBOX Ones I own, across multiple TVs. I see other people are still having this problem too. Started after the December Update. When is a fix coming?...
  10. NBAk20 black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBAk20 black screen: When I launch the game it displays only a black screen. The disc was first used December 28. Why is this happening? 988c46ea-fd68-4c2b-804c-d65897542b73