XBOX ONE Boot up option

Discus and support XBOX ONE Boot up option in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have decided to ditch my cable box and have gone with hulu Live TV. I was wondering if there was a way to change the boot option to go directly to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TBOYER21373e18-9693-4a97-, Jul 11, 2019.

1. XBOX ONE Boot up option

I have decided to ditch my cable box and have gone with hulu Live TV. I was wondering if there was a way to change the boot option to go directly to Hulu when the console is booted? I know there was an option to boot to TV but I believe that only works
    with Cable boxes through the One Guide. Can i chose to have my Xbox One boot to a specific APP?

:)

TBOYER21373e18-9693-4a97-, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

XBOX ONE Boot up option

Unfortunately XBox one does not support this feature.
  3. AWildYamiEnters Win User

XBOX ONE Boot up option

If you have an Amazon Echo, you can have it turn on your Xbox and go to Hulu. You just have to do the command "Alexa, turn on Xbox and go to Hulu". It does boot to the home screen, but then starts Hulu.

You do have to have the Alexa Skill "Xbox" (I believe that's the name) and enable it for your Xbox in Settings. (Not sure if Google Home has a similar skill or ability.)

Settings> Kinect & Devices> Digital Assistants> Enable Digital Assistants.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

XBOX ONE Boot up option

Hello TBOYER,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to wanting your Xbox One console to load up on Hulu, or specific apps the same way the console utilizes OneGuide.

Unfortunately, this feature does not exist at the moment as the OneGuide is setup to switch onto a connected device, but you can make a suggestion for such a feature to be created by submitting feedback on our
    Xbox IDEAS website.

We hope that this information helps, and we wish you the best!
  5. Misses Joust Win User

xbox one boot up

G'day tthekinged! What power settings do you have enabled on your console? If your power mode is set to Energy-saving, then the console will take longer to start up (as you describe) than if it is set to Instant-On.
  6. Hordie Win User

Xbox One boot up

Hi

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your Xbox starting. If it's stuck on the green screen then it's likely not a power issue of any kind. Follow

this link
    to troubleshoot your start up issues with the "Green Screen". If you do make it to the point that you need to run the OSUDT too, make sure you hear the audio queue that it sees your USB drive.

This link
    shows all the steps with video instructions.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

XBOX ONE Boot up option

1. XBOX ONE Boot up option - Similar Threads - Boot option

2. Xbox PC Beta App tries to redownload game after each time I boot pc.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC Beta App tries to redownload game after each time I boot pc.: Hello everyone, As above, I have played and uninstalled The Outer Worlds on the Xbox app on PC. However, after each time I restart the pc or when I boot it up it tries redownloading the game all...
  3. Xbox One takes too long to boot up and doesn't display anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One takes too long to boot up and doesn't display anything.: I've had my xbox for a long time, since it came out, and have never had any problems with it whatsoever. Then all of a sudden, it takes 5-10 min to even boot up, and once it does it goes to a...
  4. Xbox 360 S boots up but has no lights.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S boots up but has no lights.: I have an xbox 360 S that will boot up to the sign in screen, but none of the lights come on and controller wont connect. I have tried unplugging the power supply then plugging it back in but to...
  5. XBox360 getting booted offline every hour on the hour.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    XBox360 getting booted offline every hour on the hour.: XBox360 getting booted offline every hour on the hour. I know its out dated and all but i enjoy playing my xbox 360 online still. I have an issue where myself and my roomate bkth get booted...
  6. I found a possible solution for Xbox One S/X not reading discs upon initial boot.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I found a possible solution for Xbox One S/X not reading discs upon initial boot.: So I've recently had an issue with 2 consecutive Xbox One S consoles not acknowledging that there is a disc in the drive after booting up from energy saving mode, and still wouldn't recognize...
  7. Xbox One X más de 15 minutos en arrancar. [Xbox One X more than 15 minutes to boot.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X más de 15 minutos en arrancar. [Xbox One X more than 15 minutes to boot.]: Empecé a tener problemas con esta One X hace unos meses. El problema era que no daba señal de vídeo. Se encendía, aparecía la animación de Scorpio y luego, antes de aparecer la pantalla de fondo...
  8. Booting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Booting: Today i was playing roblox and some dude named Bruh rias invited me to a party saying he would boot me offline and he knew what state i was in i was wondering how do i solve this?...
  9. Game Discs Won't Boot OS 10.0.18363.8124

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Discs Won't Boot OS 10.0.18363.8124: I normally play my games digitally but for Christmas my son got Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville on a disc. I opened up the disc and put it into my Xbox One X running OS 10.0.18363.8124...
  10. No option other than booting us for update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No option other than booting us for update?: I can recall of several times where I'm mid-game, and all of a sudden, I'm met with a black screen saying it's time to update. I figured no biggie first couple times, went thru the motions and end...