XBOX ONE Boot up option

Discus and support XBOX ONE Boot up option in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have decided to ditch my cable box and have gone with hulu Live TV. I was wondering if there was a way to change the boot option to go directly to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TBOYER21373e18-9693-4a97-, Jul 11, 2019.

1. XBOX ONE Boot up option

I have decided to ditch my cable box and have gone with hulu Live TV. I was wondering if there was a way to change the boot option to go directly to Hulu when the console is booted? I know there was an option to boot to TV but I believe that only works
    with Cable boxes through the One Guide. Can i chose to have my Xbox One boot to a specific APP?

:)

TBOYER21373e18-9693-4a97-, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

XBOX ONE Boot up option

Unfortunately XBox one does not support this feature.
  3. AWildYamiEnters Win User

XBOX ONE Boot up option

If you have an Amazon Echo, you can have it turn on your Xbox and go to Hulu. You just have to do the command "Alexa, turn on Xbox and go to Hulu". It does boot to the home screen, but then starts Hulu.

You do have to have the Alexa Skill "Xbox" (I believe that's the name) and enable it for your Xbox in Settings. (Not sure if Google Home has a similar skill or ability.)

Settings> Kinect & Devices> Digital Assistants> Enable Digital Assistants.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

XBOX ONE Boot up option

Hello TBOYER,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to wanting your Xbox One console to load up on Hulu, or specific apps the same way the console utilizes OneGuide.

Unfortunately, this feature does not exist at the moment as the OneGuide is setup to switch onto a connected device, but you can make a suggestion for such a feature to be created by submitting feedback on our
    Xbox IDEAS website.

We hope that this information helps, and we wish you the best!
  5. Malacath Win User

Hibernate?

There are two power options.

A power saving one that completely shuts down the console and a quick start one. You would have got the option to choose one when you set up the console.

Just find the power options and switch to the quick boot option
  6. Misses Joust Win User

xbox one boot up

G'day tthekinged! What power settings do you have enabled on your console? If your power mode is set to Energy-saving, then the console will take longer to start up (as you describe) than if it is set to Instant-On.
Thema:

XBOX ONE Boot up option

1. XBOX ONE Boot up option - Similar Threads - Boot option

2. Console appears to boot but nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console appears to boot but nothing happens: When starting the xbox it makes the regular noises, yet fails to provide any screen or connect to the wireless console. It keeps making the usual sound until I pull the power plug, though I've...
  3. Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?: I've been using the service for around 3 weeks without issue. Recently (within the last 4 days or so) football manager 2019 stopped working. Anytime I attempt to load the game, I'm directed to the...
  4. My Xbox One power supply has an orange light and won't boot up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One power supply has an orange light and won't boot up.: My Console's power supply has an orange light and my console wont turn on. My cousin i has a bad sleep schedule and is playing on while im asleep, when i wake up the Xbox is turned on and then i...
  5. Grey Screen after boot up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grey Screen after boot up: So last month i facory reset my xbox because it was bugging out and not letting me open anything, now today i try to turn it on and get a 2-3 minute long xbox boot up screen and then it just turns...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 wil niet opstarten op PC [Mod Translation - Forza Horizon 4 won't boot to PC]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 wil niet opstarten op PC [Mod Translation - Forza Horizon 4 won't boot to PC]: Ik heb Sinds kort Forza Horizon 4 gekocht, na het spelen van de demo. Alleen heb ik nog niet veel kunnen spelen. Het spel wil namelijk niet opstarten. Wanneer ik Forza opstart, krijg ik een grijs...
  7. Xbox won't boot up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't boot up: So to start off, I would like to say that I was playing the system just fine not twenty minutes ago. Then I had to reboot my router and when the internet came back up to my console, all of a...
  8. Offline mode on Xbox One S "You'll need the internet for this. 0x800704cf" on boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline mode on Xbox One S "You'll need the internet for this. 0x800704cf" on boot: Hi. I get this error every time I boot my Xbox One S in offline mode or without internet connected. It shows up, I close it and the console works without any other problem, but it's just annoying....
  9. Booting Offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Booting Offline: I Have Been Getting Threats From a Person Named [mod removed] on Xbox One That He Will Boot me Offline and I Have Sent Out Multiple Report Quests For Nothing and I Hope if I Post it Here Someone...
  10. No option other than booting us for update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No option other than booting us for update?: I can recall of several times where I'm mid-game, and all of a sudden, I'm met with a black screen saying it's time to update. I figured no biggie first couple times, went thru the motions and end...