Xbox One Brazil Now App Not Displaying Correct Teams

Discus and support Xbox One Brazil Now App Not Displaying Correct Teams in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, just thought someone should know that, in the BrazilNow app on Xbox One, Spain, Switzerland and United States aren't options to choose as "My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gl00bies, Jun 13, 2014.

1. gl00bies
    gl00bies Guest

:)

gl00bies, Jun 13, 2014
  2. gl00bies
    gl00bies Guest
    Xbox One BrazilNow App Not Displaying Correct Teams

gl00bies, Jun 13, 2014
  3. gl00bies
    gl00bies Guest

This appears to have been fixed.

gl00bies, Jun 13, 2014
  4. gl00bies
    gl00bies Guest

gl00bies, Jun 13, 2014
  5. gl00bies Win User

6. gl00bies Win User

7. Bazajaytee Win User

Destination Brazil HELP!

Polls only show if you use the TV app and then snap the Brazil Now app.

So plug in your DirectTV to the Xbox One HDMI IN connection and load the TV app on your console. Then snap Brazil Now.

The Brazil Now app won't stream the matches for you.

The alerts of new matches starting do seem hit or miss right now as to whether you get them or not.
  8. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

Brazil Now App

I found alerts were quite quick (most of time) coming through so when I see an Alert I just say "XBox Watch TV" and I see the replay of the goals most of the tie.

Whats stupid is One Guide knows to watch the HD versions when I watch TV but will use SD with the Brazil Now app?

I therefore like the notifications but feel they needed to have highlights, goals just scored to beshown in the app for it to be my "Brazillian Buddy"
  9. haz2901 Win User

Brazil Now App

Sorry FitsHisFace, just seen this. I'm on virgin. I've asked the one guide to hide sd duplicates, dunno if that makes a difference?
Thema:

1. Xbox One Brazil Now App Not Displaying Correct Teams - Similar Threads - Brazil App Displaying

2. What do I need to do/get to have Uk Xbox One working in Brazil?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I need to do/get to have Uk Xbox One working in Brazil?: Hi , Im looking to buy a Xbox One to my niece in Brazil will it work ? Can she just buy a new power supply and cable plug there ? Will the games there physical and digital work ok ? Many Thanks...
  3. Live Gold Agosto Brasil [Translate] Live Gold August Brazil

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live Gold Agosto Brasil [Translate] Live Gold August Brazil: Não estou conseguindo baixar o Castlevania: symphony of the night, mesmo agora que foi oficialmente oferecido na live gold. Pela internet, depois que clico na permissão de compra, entra numa tela...
  4. Language of the game Ark in Portuguese / Brazil

in XBoX on Windows
    Language of the game Ark in Portuguese / Brazil: I have the game Ark on xbox. And installed by the windows store on the computer. But the language of the game is in English. How do I leave in Portuguese / Brazil. Thank you for your attention....
  5. SERVIDOR NO BRASIL (SERVER IN BRAZIL)

in XBoX Accessibility
    SERVIDOR NO BRASIL (SERVER IN BRAZIL): Já não suporto os problemas de conexão. Pedem para liberar portas, modificar a MTU, conversar com uma operadora de internet, etc. Os problemas continuam. Jogos pesados, perdendo a conexão,...
  6. Brazil Now App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brazil Now App: Is there an issue with the Brazil Now App??? I try to open it because i want my american flag achievement back to my showcase. But nothing happen. 0c7af0d9-0347-4c0e-9d81-209398a682f1
  7. Xbox One Brazil Now App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Brazil Now App: I have my oneguide set to hide duplicate SD channels but every time I choose to watch a match from the app it tunes the SD channel. The channels it's tuning to are not even showing in oneguide...
  8. Brazil Now App giving me cards I already have

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brazil Now App giving me cards I already have: I got 40 straight new cards but now I'm starting to get duplicates. Is this by design? f2dc5f0e-0136-4790-baa7-20d5a48f8043
  9. Brazil Now App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brazil Now App: How the hell do you watch the football on it? 7750b906-b1d5-4ae5-aa31-379bd6d8965b
  10. Brazil Now App Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brazil Now App Not Working: Im currently watching the Mexico V Cameroon game, and the "Brazil Now" app has not updated with any details of this game, anyone else having this problem ? 8371ade7-f672-47c0-b79e-d845327f336d