Xbox One BrazilNow App Not Displaying Correct Teams

Discus and support Xbox One BrazilNow App Not Displaying Correct Teams in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, just thought someone should know that, in the BrazilNow app on Xbox One, Spain, Switzerland and United States aren't options to choose as "My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gl00bies, Jun 13, 2014.

1. gl00bies
    gl00bies Guest

:)

gl00bies, Jun 13, 2014
  2. gl00bies
    gl00bies Guest
    Xbox One Brazil Now App Not Displaying Correct Teams

gl00bies, Jun 13, 2014
  3. gl00bies
    gl00bies Guest

This appears to have been fixed.

gl00bies, Jun 13, 2014
  4. gl00bies
    gl00bies Guest

gl00bies, Jun 13, 2014
  5. gl00bies Win User

6. gl00bies Win User

7. Hummel BEE Win User

OneGuide in Germany, but VODAFONE TV is missing?

It is more than useless then, occupied storage.

Yesterday I send the Program Manager, Xbox One TV team, official staff member Studbucket33 a message with the link to this thread, also I took a "Xbox Support Forums Experience Survey" and let them know how things went... nowhere!

It's perfect Timing with the football world cup, the nice new BrazilNow App that crashed 4 times yesterday and the nonfunctional OneGuide.. I LOVE MY XBOX1 ?ironie? YEAH

After more than a week... do I make too great demands?
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

One S 4k Gaming

Your information is not correct. Actually when you set the xbox one S console resolution to 4K UHD, everything on the console—Home, games, and apps—will display at 4K. 4K content is displayed in its native 4K resolution, and other content (like 1080p content)
    is upscaled to 4K.

For more info:
    support.xbox.com/.../4k-on-xbox-one-s
  9. XBF George L Win User

Xbox One Media Player Not Showing Subtitles When Enabled

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble playing subtitles from a MKV file that you have loaded from external storage to your Xbox Console is that correct? The compatibility of the file would
    need to be checked from its source. The Xbox One Media Player App may require a different File type for the subtitles to be detected. If you could try different formats you might be able to find the correct one to display from the App.
Thema:

1. Xbox One BrazilNow App Not Displaying Correct Teams - Similar Threads - BrazilNow App Displaying

2. Xbox Edge app not working with www.YouTube.com.. Fix needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Edge app not working with www.YouTube.com.. Fix needed: The left side column/rows of video tiles are without thumbnail pictures in previews. This has been a problem for two weeks. Using your Xbox & using the Edge app go to this link.....
  3. Films and tv app not playing my movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Films and tv app not playing my movies: I am signed into my xbox account but when i try to play a movie i've purchased it says i need to put in a password and username but nowhere to enter them into. 889fc932-c0d7-49d6-986b-39d0ec5c15e4
  4. Game pass app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass app: so i set it up as described to download games to my console but it never seems to work any ideas fellow xbox gamers 272c288c-ff0e-4372-bcaf-cade4a9704a8
  5. Xbox App on PC Party Muted?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on PC Party Muted?: I join a party, my microphone works, BUT i cant hear nobody, and they cant hear me! the first time this happened, i heard my friends about 3 seconds then, all muted! it is not a nat type thing!...
  6. Xbox Store app keeps crashing instantly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Store app keeps crashing instantly: Hey there. So, i've had this issue for several weeks now. As soon as i try to open the store app with my account, this one just crashes without even loading for more than a second. I was able...
  7. Youtube app won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app won't load: I keep getting issues with the app, either I get a Black screen for around 1 minute then a error code that does not exist or the app will power down my xbox one. 91f20846-5536-4e85-bf20-ec8b91754f6f
  8. Xbox Beta App Mic problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Mic problems: I recently downloaded the Xbox beta app for my PC, so I can be in voice comms with my brother and his friends. Every time I join said voice comms I'm greeted with an error, and a message saying...
  9. "Do you own this game or app?" message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Do you own this game or app?" message: Hi all, I have recently purchased my first Xbox One S and Game Pass Ultimate. I have obtained Toy Story 3 ("purchased" for free) via this month games with gold. When I try to start it up, I...
  10. Xbox app .EXE

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app .EXE: Is there a downloadable .EXE file for the Windows 10 Xbox (beta) App? I am on Mac and want to run a Wine application to run the app on macOS. 6f5b114f-718a-4c94-b1ca-7cee542cada9