Xbox One (breaking down?)

Discus and support Xbox One (breaking down?) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, recently my xbox one has been having many issues. When you power it on, it take 20+ minutes to load past the green xbox screen. After you load... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Moods709, Jun 14, 2019 at 11:54 PM.

1. /u/Moods709
    /u/Moods709 Guest

Hello, recently my xbox one has been having many issues. When you power it on, it take 20+ minutes to load past the green xbox screen. After you load past the screen I cannot sign into my account. I however can sign into other accounts. Also, when I try and load up a game an error screen pops up and says something like: ( Something went wrong This game took too long to load. Try again later. (0x8027025A)

If anyone has anyone knows of a fix or has similar issues or knows where I could find a solution, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Moods709
    [link] [comments]

2. Lofty Who Win User

Quantum Break

3. Mister Beep Win User

Haven't received my Quantum Break windows 10 code

Hey there,

Unfortunately the Windows 10 version of Quantum Break is only included with digital pre-orders, Quantum Break on Xbox One codes redeemed by April 4th 2016, and with Quantum Break Xbox One bundle's purchased in US, UK, and Canada. For more information, please
    check out the Quantum Break on Windows 10 FAQ.

Free Quantum Break Windows 10 game offer valid with pre-order of digital copy of Quantum Break for Xbox One, by April 4, 2016, from Xbox Store, Xbox.com, participating retailers, or inside Quantum Break Xbox One console bundles, while supplies
    last (physical game discs and bundles with Quantum Break game discs are excluded from this offer). Quantum Break Xbox One codes purchased at retail and inside bundles must be redeemed on the console or at Xbox.com by April 4, 2016 11.59 PM Pacific Time. Windows
    10 game redemption code will be sent via Xbox system message around the week of April 5, 2016. (In US, UK and Canada, codes with pre-order of the Xbox One Special Edition Quantum Break Bundle can be redeemed by April 10th, 2016, 11.59 PM Pacific Time.) For
    Windows 10 game system requirements see www.quantumbreak.com/windows10. Offer available in all Xbox Live markets except China.
  4. MattyLePew Win User

Not Received Any Quantum Break Digital Pre-order Codes

5. Auswulf Win User

Some news....

6. Windows10XboxOne Win User

E3

This E3 the spotlight will be on Quantum Break for the Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Xbox One (breaking down?) - Similar Threads - breaking down

2. XBOX ONE X BREAK-DOWN

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X BREAK-DOWN: My XBOX ONE X Has failed, after just 3 months Screen death screen: several error code, and impossible to star it again, always an error. In recovering system I have taken it for client...
  3. Bingo breaking down during very succesful game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo breaking down during very succesful game: Hello, who is gonna give me back my 2.300 coins being invested? Game quit during playing…...quite unfair ee5728b9-2b04-42f7-a43f-7aec968354ba
  4. Prison Break a let down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prison Break a let down?: How many of you are disappointed with the way they did Prison Break? The first time it was loading I was like "Awww snap it's gonna be like some walking dead cell block to cell block warfare."...
  5. Killer Instinct breaking your controller down fast

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct breaking your controller down fast: 1st post in years. Hi,fighting games are notorious for broken buttons and thumb sticks ( be the first to say doesn't mine lol ). Mortal Kombat 2011 or MK9 whichever you prefer wasted my controller...
  6. XBOX ONE X BREAK-DOWN

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X BREAK-DOWN: My XBOX ONE X Has failed, after just 3 months Screen death screen: several error code, and impossible to star it again, always an error. In recovering system I have taken it for client...
  7. Get a break down of your REP, brilliant.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get a break down of your REP, brilliant.: First time in my life I have been given a perfect rating Woop Woop! fb594568-6be9-48d3-9ea0-7192995e869c
  8. Controllers Breaking Down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers Breaking Down: I am on my seventh controller for my xbox one and they all had the some problem. The left thumb stick.These controllers seem to be cheaply made and not durable at all. Ive had the same two...
  9. So I am guessing this is a disc tray about to break down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I am guessing this is a disc tray about to break down?: Well it seems ( to me anyway ) that my disc tray on my xbox one is breaking down on this pos of a system. When I put a game in after hours of the system turned off and unplugged from the power out...
  10. Xbox One systematically breaking down while instant on is active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One systematically breaking down while instant on is active: Im not sure right now if this is due to the last update but at first it was just the controller being unable to turn on the system when it had the "instant on" mode active. it also had the issue...