Xbox One broken controller support

Discus and support Xbox One broken controller support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I submitted a support request for my broken xbox one controller but I haven't received any confirmation that it will be replaced. There is also NO... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by daca111, Jan 12, 2022.

1. daca111
    daca111 Guest

I submitted a support request for my broken xbox one controller but I haven't received any confirmation that it will be replaced.

There is also NO option to actually communicate with anyone via chat or email at the moment so how do I track the status and whether I will actually receive a replacement controller?

:)

daca111, Jan 12, 2022
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Repair Controller Out Of Warranty

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox one gamepad does not responding. HELP (NO ANSWER IN INTERNET)

4. XBF George L Win User

Controller geht ständig an und aus!! (Translation: Controller is constantly on and off!!)

5. WPAK Win User

Broken Bumper

6. bowski477 Win User

Xbox one pad

You can send your controller in for a service repair. Check out
    this support page
    for instructions.
Thema:

1. Xbox One broken controller support - Similar Threads - broken controller support

2. My Xbox controller replacement is broken!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller replacement is broken!: So I requested a controller replacement last week and got my replacement controller but it came broken (the right stick) and it seems to be used. There is no warranty anymore on the replacement...
  3. broken old xbox controllers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    broken old xbox controllers: Hello my name is Tyler Cox I am Wondering if you what you guys do with your old xbox controllers? I'm looking to build a desk out of old controllers. I do not need all the hardware inside just the...
  4. Broken series elite 2 controller I warn everyone not to buy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken series elite 2 controller I warn everyone not to buy: 2 weeks after my warranty expired my series elite 2 controller began having LS stick drift. I looked up how to fix this problem and to my surprise this is a very common issue with these...
  5. Elite 2 Controller Broken AGAIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller Broken AGAIN: Hi everyone, I have had an Elite 2 controller for a little while now, it broke once during the warranty period and I had it fixed. It then broke again 2 weeks out of warranty which I paid £80 to...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Can't claim warranty as form broken and can't contact...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Can't claim warranty as form broken and can't contact...: Hey everyone/Microsoft/whoever, Bought an Elite Series 2 about 2/3 months ago, RB yesterday became less responsive especially on quicker clicks or clicks closer to the top of the controller. LB...
  7. How do you actually get in contact with someone from customer support. Broken control pad

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you actually get in contact with someone from customer support. Broken control pad: My xbox one (what i bought in janurey this year) control aint working properly. The right bumper on the pad aint working , now im not pleased about this but im grown enough to understand stuff...
  8. How do I even get support for a broken controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I even get support for a broken controller?: I got a new Xbox One controller that was used solely for PC gaming with Rocket League at Christmas. In early March, the left bumper started malfunctioning, and within two days worked less than 50...
  9. RB button broken on my elite controller tried to get device support not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    RB button broken on my elite controller tried to get device support not working: my RB button is broken on my elite and tried to get device support but get this message " The product type does not match with the serial number provided." i put in the right S/N in what is going...
  10. Support from Microsoft agents on broken controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support from Microsoft agents on broken controller: I have spent hours with Microsoft support agents trying get a replacement order for my controller, to only be given a nice big middle finger to the face and told to go buy one from a store. I...