Xbox one broken

Discus and support Xbox one broken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one has stopped working. one day i turned it on and when i left the room it shut off on me. It's been unplugged and off for 2 months now and i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by asaqora01, Mar 20, 2019.

1. asaqora01
    asaqora01 Guest

Xbox one broken

My xbox one has stopped working. one day i turned it on and when i left the room it shut off on me. It's been unplugged and off for 2 months now and i don't know what to do every time i press the power button it makes the sound as though it's coming on
    but doesn't ive left it upluged and also tried holding the power button down. How can i get this fixed? Should I just get a new Xbox one? Also it won't let my game out of the Xbox.

:)

asaqora01, Mar 20, 2019
  2. BigBubbaTubba Win User

2 Xbox ones in same network - no chat

Was going to buy a !00.00 pare of XBOX One Headphones, but NOT now! Chat is BROKEN BROKEN BROKEN.
  3. mhuff119 Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x87c400001

Its not broken. The Xbox one friends app is broken they are working on a fix now ... supposedly
  4. oczy pl Win User

Connecting using router: Error IP, MAC, DHCP, Forwarding... all tried

agent from xbox center said, that xbox cant be broken becouse it cant broke in parts. if something is broken it will be all broken so internet card of my xbox can't be broken [it was connected for 3 minutes one week ago and send to xbox info about my points,
    last games played]
  5. Jason Griffith Win User

Why every xboxone comes with kinect-Battlefield 4 will include Kinect functionality on Xbox One

@RippenHarra how is the Xbox One supposed to detect a broken Kinect if it's broken? Do broken things work in your universe?
    en.wikipedia.org/.../Logic use it.
  6. Eric092 Win User
Thema:

Xbox one broken

1. Xbox one broken - Similar Threads - broken

2. Is Monopoly Plus broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Monopoly Plus broken?: I know I am late but I saw Monopoly Plus for sale in the Xbox Store and figured "Sure, Monopoly was a fun game to play as a kid and maybe people will actually finish these games instead of falling...
  3. Microsoft need to rectify this quick (X1X broken HDMI port)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft need to rectify this quick (X1X broken HDMI port): I've had this issue for a few weeks now where occasionally the screen would flicker or I'd get odd distortion. Finally, a couple days ago I'm no longer getting a signal to the TV. I've tried...
  4. My xbox acting weird, possibly broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox acting weird, possibly broken: So, I have an Xbox one X and in the last few months this situation getting worse, now I play a game or use an app for at least an hour it crashes me straight to the home screen and after that the...
  5. Tous les sons cassés et coupés-Forza Horizon 4 (All sounds broken and cut-Forza Horizon 4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tous les sons cassés et coupés-Forza Horizon 4 (All sounds broken and cut-Forza Horizon 4): Bonjour, J'ai le jeu Forza Horizon 4 depuis le tout début (précommandé) et je n'ai jamais encore eu de vrai problème avec celui-ci, sauf quelques bugs mineures (petits lags, etc...). Le dernier...
  6. MS rewards app still broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS rewards app still broken: My other thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/microsoft-rewards-app-broke-after-updating/4a8738e1-721a-41cc-b976-ae3c0b10aa59?tm=1554994529732 was locked faster than I'd...
  7. Offensive gamertag change (DONT QUOTE CODE OF CONDUCT) its broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offensive gamertag change (DONT QUOTE CODE OF CONDUCT) its broken: Ok so I TOTALLY understand different things can be perceived as insulting offensive etc in different ways in different countries. Although Ive read the code of conduct (and theres a couple things...
  8. Xbox headphone jack broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headphone jack broken: My headphone jack on my standard xbox one s remote is broken. Ive tried multiple aux cords and multiple headsets. The remote doesnt seem to recognise that their is anyrhing plugged in conssidering...
  9. 360 emulator on xbox one broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 emulator on xbox one broken: When I go on any of my backwards compatible games on my xbox one it says that I'm not connected to xbox live or a network so I can't download my profile. Have tried a bunch of fixed like hard...
  10. Message Banned in xbox 1 messaging is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message Banned in xbox 1 messaging is broken: My account is D3adlych1ck3n. I literally said one bad word. All's you haft to do is say one bad word and they just haft to report the same thing three times. You made it where your program only is...