XBOX ONE BUG CONTROL OF SOFTWARE ON MOBILE DEVICES

Discus and support XBOX ONE BUG CONTROL OF SOFTWARE ON MOBILE DEVICES in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Well summarizing when I'm playing on an android smartphone the vision button doesn't work as it should basically when i press it it works like a back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Luis Minze, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Luis Minze
    Luis Minze Guest

:)

Luis Minze, Nov 27, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Turtle beach

xoFOUR-

Wireless to the Xbox One™ Console

Full Chat Functionality on Xbox One™

Game and Chat Volume Mix Controls

High-Performance 50mm Neodymium Speaker Drivers

Lightweight & Comfortable

Fold-Flat Ear Cups Sit Easily on Your Shoulders

Enjoy for Mobile Gaming*

*Not all features available with mobile game devices including game and chat volume mix control.

XOSEVEN--Wireless to the Xbox One™ Console

Full Chat Functionality on Xbox One™

Game and Chat Volume Mix Controls

Swappable Speaker Plates

Premium 50mm Neodymium Speaker Drivers

Noise-Isolating Memory Foam Ear Cushions

Mobile device compatibility*

*Not all features available with mobile game devices including game and chat volume mix control.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Can't get controller to show up on bluetooth on my samsung galaxy a50 but works fine with my xbox

Hello bdonr18,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your mobile device is not able to detect your controller. Are you using a Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 or Xbox Design Lab controller? We have a support article
    that explains more about
    connecting your controller
    to different types of devices. Currently, the only way to utilize your controller through your mobile device is with

Project xCloud
    . There are also some restrictions that apply to the types of devices that can be utilized. Project xCloud (Preview) requires mobile devices running Android version 6.0 or greater, as well as Bluetooth version 4.0. Please check your device
    settings if you are unsure. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. XBF George L Win User

Android Xbox One App Controller

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand your not able to control your Xbox Console using the Xbox App built in navigation controller off of your mobile device. Are you able to locate your Xbox One console and
    connect to it from the app itself to launch the controller? Are you sure both the mobile device and the Xbox One console are both connected to the same local Wifi network? Try powering down both the mobile device and the console for five minutes before trying
    again. (When you power down the Xbox One make sure you unplug all wires going in and out of it including the power cable from its source. Give it a try and let us know how it goes with a reply.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Add a device

The only devices I have ever seen associated with my account are PC, laptop, Xbox One, mobile phone and tablet. These are all devices that can login to your Microsoft account. A controller doesn't have that ability, so wouldn't show in devices connected
    to account.
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE BUG CONTROL OF SOFTWARE ON MOBILE DEVICES - Similar Threads - BUG CONTROL SOFTWARE

2. BUG on controller vibration. Yesterday I turned off the vibration, today I was trying to...

in XboX Insiders
    BUG on controller vibration. Yesterday I turned off the vibration, today I was trying to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/marcosvrj [link] [comments]
  3. bug with reconnecting controller to console after streaming

in XboX Insiders
    bug with reconnecting controller to console after streaming: it seems that after you connect your controller back to the console and turn the console off it will continuously turn back on until you remove the batteries from the controller or disconnect it...
  4. Xbox one controller bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller bug: My xbox one controller wont stop vibrating. I have tried updating the controller(non available) truning off vibration completely (didn't work) and power cycling the console also with no...
  5. Controller's bug trying to turn on the xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Controller's bug trying to turn on the xbox: Just reporting again the bug that appears when you try to turn on the Xbox using the controller after connect to the power. It's the 5th update that I had reported this bug. I use my Xbox whit...
  6. Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...: I'm having a controller issue, Whenever I plug in an older model (proprietary) Xbox one headset into a newer controller (1708) it will restart my Xbox. I have updated the controller without the...
  7. 4th ASA update in arrow with controller bug

in XboX Insiders
    4th ASA update in arrow with controller bug: Just reporting again the bug that I have reported since it appears two weeks ago *Bug When you try to turn on the Xbox using the controller, the controller only flashing but doesn't turn on the...
  8. Controller's bug continues appearing

in XboX Insiders
    Controller's bug continues appearing: I had already reported this bug three ASA updates before since it appears for first time and it continues appearing every update. Now, I found other similar error with this new update (08/08/19)....
  9. My Controller is bugging

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Controller is bugging: My controller is not letting me do anything, as soon as I press one thing on the controller it always just automatically goes to the left of any tab or whatever it is on, it doesn't let me control...
  10. Parental control bug in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental control bug in Forza Horizon 4: So when I try to find custom liveries, tunes, or use the auction house in FH4, I get an error message saying that it is blocked per Xbox live parental controls. I tried to fix this myself, looking...