Xbox One Bundle Controller Warranty

Discus and support Xbox One Bundle Controller Warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, is there a longer warranty on controllers that come with the Xbox? if so how do you go through the warranty and service as it states, ‘The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SGoldy58, Sep 13, 2019.

1. SGoldy58
    SGoldy58 Guest

Hi,

is there a longer warranty on controllers that come with the Xbox?

if so how do you go through the warranty and service as it states, ‘The accessory or device you are requesting is not available’

I bought this for my son in June and the controller will not see a headset in the 3.5mm connector. Ive spent 2 months on and off trying everything on the forums with no luck. Another controller works with the xbox and headset so now i know its the controller
    at fault. Thanks

:)

SGoldy58, Sep 13, 2019
  2. LeiAiAleiAica Win User

Controller connection issue

Controllers that came with a bundle should have a one year warranty. Only those purchased outside the bundle have 90 days of warranty from the date of purchase. Try to register your console first at myservice.xbox.com and try to process a replacement for
    your controller.
  3. AWildYamiEnters Win User

I could be recalling this wrong, but I though all controllers had a 90-day warranty on them.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello SGoldy,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. The controllers warranty is 3 months even if it cam with the console. The only exception being whether you purchased Microsoft complete with your console or not. Microsoft complete would have needed to have
    been purchased either with the console during checkout online, or at a Microsoft store within 45 days of purchasing a new console.

You can check on your controllers warranty by inputting its' serial number on this site : Controller warranty

You can also start the steps required to request a replacement from the same site.

Hope this helps.
  5. Koods Win User

Far as I know there's no implied added warranty on the controller, if it is however within the first year in most cases I'd say the best bet would be to get in touch with the retailer and see what they suggest as many would likely just switch the controller
    over!
  6. Exodus Scalpel Win User

The controller in the bundle should have the same warranty as a regular solo bought controller
Thema:

1. Xbox One Bundle Controller Warranty - Similar Threads - Bundle Controller Warranty

2. hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now?I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now?I: hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now? 8b131e23-d5ca-414a-b4fb-4a1b2358aec7
  3. Bought a Game in the Online Store (Web-Version) as a Bundle (Controller+Game)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought a Game in the Online Store (Web-Version) as a Bundle (Controller+Game): Hey guys, last week, I bought a BUNDLE (Forza Horizon 3 + Controller) in the poland online store (Web Version - not over the Xbox Console itself). I got the delivery of the controller really fast...
  4. Xbox Wireless Controller and Play & Charge Kit Bundle shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller and Play & Charge Kit Bundle shut down: Hi, I bought an Xbox Wireless Controller and Play & Charge Kit Bundle in France, in January 12, 2017 (I still have the receipt), and he unfortunatly shut it down today.... After some checks, I...
  5. Elite bundle. System is forgetting connection to controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite bundle. System is forgetting connection to controller.: Hi all, I have an issue, my controller doesn't disconnect, but after about 45 minutes it no longer turns the system on. If I turn the system off, say at night. The next day the controller just...
  6. Bought the Xbox One Elite bundle and it came with a defective controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought the Xbox One Elite bundle and it came with a defective controller: Recently I purchased the Xbox One Elite bundle, mainly for the controller, but I figured I might as well upgrade to the 1 TB console at the same time. Upon unboxing and inspecting the contents of...
  7. Upgraded from Day One console to Halo 5 bundle; Audio IR control for Vizio Soundbar no longer ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgraded from Day One console to Halo 5 bundle; Audio IR control for Vizio Soundbar no longer ...: I've been banging my head against this for nearly 20 hours straight. I tried every combination under the sun last night until 3 am, then chatted with Aster M. on the online help chat for over 2...
  8. Special Edition Blue Xbox 360 Bundle Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Special Edition Blue Xbox 360 Bundle Controller: Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew where, or how I could get another Special Edition Blue Xbox 360 wireless controller that came with the bundle found @...
  9. Headset will not fit into the controller (From the same bundle)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset will not fit into the controller (From the same bundle): Today I bought the Sunset Overdrive white Xbox One bundle. The headset absolutely won't fit in the controller no matter how hard i try to make it fit. Now, I don't wanna be rude, but what the...
  10. Brand new Titanfall bundle - broken disc drive and poorly-constructed controller, and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Titanfall bundle - broken disc drive and poorly-constructed controller, and ...: I received delivery of my new Xbox One (Titanfall ed.) last Friday, and on unboxing, one of the first things I noticed was that the controller was coming apart on the right-hand side. Then, once...