xbox one buzz crash when playing a game at times or login off system

Discus and support xbox one buzz crash when playing a game at times or login off system in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; there is a buzz from the xbox one when starting or turning off halo and sometimes mortal kombat x or halo the halo is a digtial copy any idea what the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tony h, Apr 21, 2015.

1. tony  h
    tony h Guest

there is a buzz from the xbox one when starting or turning off halo and sometimes mortal kombat x or halo

the halo is a digtial copy any idea what the buzz could be and when it makes the buzz the tv goes black ............i tell you i really dont think

the new gen systems have been tested to well pushed out to fast even with the other next gen system we know what that one is it has bugs

too , dont get me wrong its a ok system the one

:)

tony h, Apr 21, 2015
  2. Xbox One crashes on every game I attempt to play

At first my Xbox One would randomly crash (whole system completely turns off) when playing Call of Duty, but as time went on, the situation has gotten progressively worse. Every game I try to play crashes within 2 minutes of start up. Is anyone else having
    this issue? I find it odd that it only occurred for one specific game, but now every game has the issue.

Andynator-26A14915-40CF-499D-A085-C9E467756E29, Apr 21, 2015
  3. tony  h
    tony h Guest
    Frame Rate Freeze and Drops

hi swingnballz

yes this happened to me but only when playing online no matter what get you

play there will be a lag from not on your end but that one host or someone else in the made room

or bad wi fi , and as for your system i have not had that happen to me but one thing that does happen alot from time to time is there is a buzz from the xbox one when starting or turning off halo and sometimes mkx

tony h, Apr 21, 2015
  4. Evolze
    Evolze Guest

I am fairly positive that this is the wrong forum to post that in.

Evolze, May 12, 2015
  5. Evolze Win User

I am fairly positive that this is the wrong forum to post that in.
  6. tony h Win User

Frame Rate Freeze and Drops

hi swingnballz

yes this happened to me but only when playing online no matter what get you

play there will be a lag from not on your end but that one host or someone else in the made room

or bad wi fi , and as for your system i have not had that happen to me but one thing that does happen alot from time to time is there is a buzz from the xbox one when starting or turning off halo and sometimes mkx
  7. oX BUCK65 Xo Win User

Games freeze then make a loud Buzzing g sound

The system itself wasn't making the loud buzzing sound. The audio through the television was making the buzzing sound when the game crashed. Maybe a frozen sound loop or something. I did try a hard reset by resetting my system through the system settings
    and not deleting games or apps. So far so good. We'll see though.

And PS. I replaced the Flux capacitor weeks ago.
  8. electricwun Win User

FORZA 5 -Game crashed, lost all my cars and stats

dont know if my crashed but i just got an xbox one and didn't get a game till 3 days later i played 2 demos fine but when i got Forza 5 if i go to pause it go do something come back few mins later hit resume whole system cuts off then then yest my brother
    just got done fixing his car bout to select a race and whole system cut off. now thats the only time the system has cut off like that when i was playing that game
  9. Steiner-8151F614-358 Win User

game crash to dash

BUZZ, CRASH and then kicked to DASHBOARD, ...every *** time now.
Thema:

1. xbox one buzz crash when playing a game at times or login off system - Similar Threads - buzz crash playing

2. Xbox makes a loud sort of buzzing noise a while after being on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox makes a loud sort of buzzing noise a while after being on?: I've had my Xbox one for a number of years now, I just now moved it from my tv and hooked it up to a monitor. I've begun to notice that a while after I am playing(an hour or so), the normal noise...
  3. Mic buzz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic buzz: So i have put my headset into another controller and it works fine but when its plugged into my elite 2 controller it buzzes and makes an irritating noise only i can hear on my end people in my...
  4. Xbox app buzzing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app buzzing: Hello. I have recently been having issues with the xbox game bar, as it started to make a loud buzzing noise. I cannot hear the buzzing, but my friends can hear it. I have tried modifying the...
  5. CAMPAIGN LOADING SCREEN BUZZING AND CRASHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAMPAIGN LOADING SCREEN BUZZING AND CRASHING: When I play campaign on every level the screen freezes on the loading screen, there's a very loud and obnoxious buzzing sound, and the game crashes back to the xbox home screen. I've noticed that...
  6. COD ADVANCED WARFARE CRASH WITH BUZZING SOUND

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD ADVANCED WARFARE CRASH WITH BUZZING SOUND: The previous forum i read about the issue was locked so i am starting a new one. My issues are not related at all to the campaign. It first happend on my friends xbox one online mutiplayer. Than...
  7. Xbox makes loud buzzing noise for a few seconds, freezes, then crashes back to the home screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox makes loud buzzing noise for a few seconds, freezes, then crashes back to the home screen.: It doesn't matter what game I'm playing because it has happened on a few different ones but whenever I'm playing the game freezes and the loud buzzing starts in for about 5 seconds then the...
  8. Xbox Games crashing and then Console making weird buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Games crashing and then Console making weird buzzing noise: Hello Community/Support, AS the title suggests, I'm having trouble with my xbox one where my games will suddenly crash while the console lets of this loud buzzing noise (like a cat stuck in a...
  9. Xbox one crashes to dashboard with buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one crashes to dashboard with buzzing noise: I have been having problems with my Xbox One since I got it in September. Games have been making a buzzing audio loop before crashing to the dashboard and it seems to be all games not just...
  10. Xbox One Crashes with loud buzzing noise - multiple games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Crashes with loud buzzing noise - multiple games: Hello, already on my second Xbox one after a Microsoft Store employee caused my old system to catch fire in the MS store while repeatedly attempting to power it on. I've had my second Xbox One...