Xbox one can’t access save data

Discus and support Xbox one can’t access save data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started playing fallout3 on my xbox one a month ago, our internet was acting up so I played without. So none of my save data was backed up to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lowrimorgan, Aug 1, 2020.

1. lowrimorgan
    lowrimorgan Guest

I started playing fallout3 on my xbox one a month ago, our internet was acting up so I played without. So none of my save data was backed up to the cloud. My husband troubleshooted the console because of the wifi issue which resolved that but when I went
    back on my account to play fallout my game saves were gone. Ive looked at the device storage and it says that fallout has 10mb saved data. Im assuming thats my game but I can’t get to it for some reason. Ive typed this question in online and I just get loads
    of shifty looking recovery software that isn’t free. I simply want to get my game back and then make that upload to my cloud if possible

:)

lowrimorgan, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Apeboybot Win User

Cloud sync problems

I can’t access my saved game on subnautica to delete it
  3. Deus Clan HD Win User

Forza Horizon 1 DLC not appearing

Hello, fisrt make sure you are using the same account from the xbox 360 on the xbox one, then if you ave access to the xbox 360 saved data try saving that data into the cloud so it could be downloaded to you new console from the could. Hope it works for
    you.
  4. Wishcatcher Win User

Can’t find save data

5. AamirKhan97 Win User

Can’t find save data

6. Phoenix_Reins Win User
Thema:

1. Xbox one can’t access save data - Similar Threads - can’t access save

2. Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied: Hi! So when I try to play a Roblox game (piggy/ftf) my xbox (one) tells me that my privacy does not let me see the content created by other users. I looked up on the Internet and I found this:...
  3. Bought Minecraft dlc in Xbox store, can’t access it in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft dlc in Xbox store, can’t access it in minecraft: I bought the Ducktales dlc for minecraft through the xbox one store. In minecraft the dlc shows up in the list of dlc i own but i cant access it. When i try minecraft sends me to the marketplace...
  4. I changed my gamertag now I can’t access anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag now I can’t access anything: So, i started playing minecraft on my computer, and i used to play it on my switch I’d sign into my Microsoft account and I had a realm. I saw the option to change my gamertag, so i did. Now i...
  5. can’t access xbox avatar editor

in XBoX on Consoles
    can’t access xbox avatar editor: ive been having this problem the past week. ive never made an avatar on my xbox one and decided i wanted to make one. i went onto the avatar editor and it wouldnt let me in saying exactlt this:...
  6. Can’t access my full game library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access my full game library: Whenever i go into my Full Library i’m constantly greeted with the “check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now”. Why does this happen and how do i access my games...
  7. Can’t access ea games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t access ea games: Hello my son cant get on any multiplayer games and we have xbox live gold ultimate. But works for me. This js crazy because some days it works and some days not. We need to talk with an agenr....
  8. I can’t access the Minecraft beta. I play on Xbox One.

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t access the Minecraft beta. I play on Xbox One.: I’ll give you the details of what led up to this point. I was already in the 1.16.0.55 beta and trying to get into the 1.16.0.57 build of the game. I tried uninstalling, then reinstalling the game...
  9. DLC installation bug? // Can’t access Necromancer DLC D3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC installation bug? // Can’t access Necromancer DLC D3: Hello, yesterday I bought Ultimate Evil Diablo collection, but I am still not able to play Necromancer. In the game, it says that I have to buy it to play it, however in Xbox store it says that I...
  10. Upgraded to Xbox one x and can’t access my cloud saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgraded to Xbox one x and can’t access my cloud saves: Hi I upgraded to the Xbox one x today and even though it took me hours to set it up I was ok. Until I went to continue a game and found that all my saved games had vanished! Not sure how this is...