XBOX ONE CAPTURES DELETED

Discus and support XBOX ONE CAPTURES DELETED in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive been reading posts with my same story. Blah blah blah i lost clips but the part that [Mod removed- inappropriate] me off is that he only answer is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Clean of Blood, Feb 20, 2020.

1. XBOX ONE CAPTURES DELETED

Ive been reading posts with my same story. Blah blah blah i lost clips but the part that
    [Mod removed- inappropriate] me off is that he only answer is that "we updated the servers to delete unwatched videos to conserve space". Who gave u the right to delete my clips? I would love to know. Soooooo many people have SO MANY CLIPS
    get deleted. Litterally years of footage just... Gone. I litterally keep space cleared just incase i need to reord more. I ONLY HAVE 52% STORAGE FILLED! WHY ARE MY CLIPS BEING DELETED!?!?! Cuz no ones watched them? How about i was saving the to COMPILE THEM
    TOGETHER!! And all these responces from "your help" saying that everyones SOL or hey just try to hard factory reset... Yea.... Cuz that just gets back deleted files. This is honestly appalling, if i had know that this was going to happen i NEVER would have
    spent MY HARD EARNED MONEY. Just for MY property to just get *poof* whiped off the face of the earth. Seriously. I hope everyone one of u turds steps on a lego. And whomever PROPOSED this to stub their big toe. I WISH SOMEONE WOULD ACTUALLY MAKE LIGHT OF THIS.
    SO MAYBE SOME OF US CAN SAVE OUR CLIPS! YEARS BRO!!! YEARS OF FOOTAGE. Gone. In the words of another user with the same problem "i dont buy a dell and they just wipe my internal memory"

KEEP NOTE THAT NONE OF THEAE QUESTIONS WERE RESOLVED. THE POSTS WERE ENDED AND NOTHING WAS ANSWERED(great customer service btw)*sarcasm*

IF THIS POST GETS TAKEN DOWN THEN YOU SHOULD BE EMBARRESED FOR YOUR COMPANY'S REPUTATION. POS.

:)

Clean of Blood, Feb 20, 2020
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

can you recover auto deleted clips?

See if they are still available in the hard drive. (Captures Menu - Filter for "Saved in console")

The best is to explain how works the capture system in xbox one. When you capture a screenshot or a clip the first thing that the console do is save locally, in the hard drive and then will automatically (if you have cloud space available) upload to xbox live
    server. Even if you delete or xbox live deletes the capture, it will be always available locally in the hard drive.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

If you are planning on compiling clips then I suggest you rely on a local save to a PC. If you want to ensure your data is maintained for you to use when and how you want that is your responsibility.
  4. Tim w 619 Win User

Were your captures deleted from your xbox directly or from the xbox live upload servers? Because the servers are Microsoft's property to remove what they deem as unused. Have you changed filter to your xbox from xbox live?
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Bring Back to us FILE EXPLORER XBOX ONE

I agree, we need more file management tools on the Xbox for game saves, game storage and capture management. As it is right now, to manage captures we have to load them one by one to edit or delete.
  6. IbbyFadel Win User

Microsoft Edge not working

Will this delete my saved captures on xbox?
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE CAPTURES DELETED - Similar Threads - CAPTURES DELETED

2. Xbox captured deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captured deleted: I have had lots of trouble with xbox capturds getting deleted. I have recorded many many clips over the last 3 years every one of them is deleted. And it's not cause I didnt upload them. It's...
  3. Still auto-deleting my local captures

in XboX Insiders
    Still auto-deleting my local captures: I made a post about this a couple weeks ago, and I’ve narrowed down the issue a bit more. All non-4k screenshots have been deleted, and are continuing to be deleted whenever I do a capture. Any...
  4. Community Helper deleted all my captures for me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Community Helper deleted all my captures for me: I had an issue last night where i couldnt install the black ops 1 disc. I went through microsoft support to the xbox community for help, where i was linked up with a man named Jose. Im sure theres...
  5. Xbox raderar captures och clips? (Xbox deletes captures and clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox raderar captures och clips? (Xbox deletes captures and clips: Skulle idag gå in bland mina screenshots för att visa en bild för en kompis bara för att upptäcka att allt min content är borta förutom tre screenshots som jag råkat lägga upp på Xbox Live, hade...
  6. No space freed up after deleting game captures on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    No space freed up after deleting game captures on Xbox One: As my Xbox One X is running out of free disk space I decided to delete the game captures (Screenshots and Game DVR) from my Xbox. And yes I selected the game captures on the Xbox itself and not on...
  7. Xbox live captures deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live captures deleted: So I noticed yesterday that 10 of my 133 captures got deleted. They weren't the oldest, but random ones. I had 98% percent full and it was like that for a while I thought since its there it wont...
  8. Video Captures Missing from Hard drive, I didn't delete them.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video Captures Missing from Hard drive, I didn't delete them.: I have video captures that I know I didn't delete missing from my xbox hard drive, and I had uploaded them to xbox live, and they are no longer there. f7af871f-e447-4aea-baee-99f0e58a8915
  9. My captures get deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    My captures get deleted: hello, recently I joined an Xbox club with the subject of anime, so I decided to upload as many do, just pictures and nothing else very nasty, and some were found deleted, while the image in...
  10. Why Can't I Delete Captures While Using Xbox.com?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Delete Captures While Using Xbox.com?: While using the microsoft website, clicking xbox, logging in to my xbox dashboard, selecting view captures, I can not delete DVR captures despite having the trash barrel icon on the video. Also I...