Xbox One Captures

Discus and support Xbox One Captures in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I'm having a problem with my game captures being stuck in the Upload Queue. I have recorded shorter clips before and they work fine. I recently... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Messi2619, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Messi2619
    Messi2619 Guest

Xbox One Captures

Hi! I'm having a problem with my game captures being stuck in the Upload Queue. I have recorded shorter clips before and they work fine. I recently recorded a 10 min clip and I want to share it to OneDrive. However, when I click "share to onedrive" it
    says "your clip is now being uploaded.." but nothing happens. When I go into Manage captures, under the upload queue, the video sets at 0% and "queued for upload". Nothing else is in the queue. I feel like I've tried everything and Xbox customer service is
    down right now. If someone doesn't know the solution but knows of alternate ways to record and share... please let me know. Thank you.

:)

Messi2619, Mar 20, 2020
  2. LtLogicon Win User

Help with DVR

Are you on Xbox or Windows 10?

Alternatively, online under Xbox, My Profile, Captures, all xbox one captures should be there.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Stream on xbox one x

Yes, it's possible to stream with an Xbox One X and use a capture card.

https://www.windowscentral.com/best-4k-capture-cards-xbox-one-x

I don't have any experience with the capture cards, so I can't answer your question about streaming and hearing your teammate on the PS4. I just know capture cards can be used with the Xbox One X.
  4. Impact evaded Win User

External Capture Cards - Will they work?

5. Lofty Who Win User

What quality will the Xbox One record in?

6. RealWillSmith20 Win User

Xbox Screenshots and Record Captures

I just recently turned on my Xbox One today to check my system captures. And nothing but one screen capture I took a few days ago just showed up. No game record captures, as well. I think maybe all the screenshots and record captures got deleted by the
    new February 2020 update. I highly doubt they expired. The Xbox Live captures are still there, just not the internal ones. I need help!
    I'm sorry bro
Thema:

Xbox One Captures

1. Xbox One Captures - Similar Threads - Captures

2. Xbox captured deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captured deleted: I have had lots of trouble with xbox capturds getting deleted. I have recorded many many clips over the last 3 years every one of them is deleted. And it's not cause I didnt upload them. It's...
  3. Xbox game bar, why did it not capture my screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar, why did it not capture my screen?: Hi everybody. After one hour of recording my screen for a project with the Xbox game bar on my PC, suddenly it said something like "Your recording did not work, error XXXXXXX" (I can not recall...
  4. Capturing game clips

in XBoX Accessibility
    Capturing game clips: I thought I had this resolved but apparently not. When playing warzone, i try to record clips of anything that i think is pretty cool. When I say, “xbox record that” it will, but it will only be...
  5. Game Capture Not Recording Desired Length

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Capture Not Recording Desired Length: Hey there everyone, i am just wondering if anyone else is having an issue with recording gameplay. For instance on my xbox one x i have it set to record for 1 minute at 1080 but it only record for...
  6. My XBOX ONE X only capture 3 or 5 seconds of gameplay !!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ONE X only capture 3 or 5 seconds of gameplay !!!: For some time now when I want to capture what happened in the last 45 seconds or whatever, only 3 to 5 seconds of gameplay is recorded on the console. I didn't have this problem before! I don't...
  7. Xbox Game DVR: Unable to find captures?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game DVR: Unable to find captures?: I recently was going through my PC files to clean up videos and pictures I may need later, since my laptop stopped charging on its own a while ago. I put my Game DVR captures (the whole "Captures"...
  8. Xbox game bar/capture keeps crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar/capture keeps crashing: Whenever I record using the game bar, it crashes 1-2 minutes into the recording. It says "recording isn't working error 2147942487." How do i fix this issue? b24b1265-a2d8-4e00-a760-6d7588edc1dc
  9. Xbox game captures not showing up from a couple of months ago.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game captures not showing up from a couple of months ago.: I’ve recently been looking through some of my captures when I come to notice that only 3 months worth of captures are showing up. I’ve been making captures on my account for more than 3-4 months...
  10. xbox screen capture doesn't capture my entire screen

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox screen capture doesn't capture my entire screen: [img] for some reason my screen recorder and screenshot capture thing just doesn't pick up my layers? below is what its s'posed to look like, is something wrong?? Am I doing something wrong????...