XBox One Chat headset

Discus and support XBox One Chat headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I cant get my xbox one chat headset to work. I have tried several option. Microsoft support technicians could not help either. The headset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RavindarKumar, Apr 3, 2015.

1. XBox One Chat headset

Hi Guys,

I cant get my xbox one chat headset to work. I have tried several option. Microsoft support technicians could not help either. The headset seems to work only when i am using Skype. All other sound plays on my TV. Is there some setting i am missing?

Tried the below:

1) hard reboot

2) different controller

3) different HDMI

4) communication option in privacy setting set to "Everybody"

5) I can see the MIC option trigger well in the Party App

Thanks,

Ravi

:)

RavindarKumar, Apr 3, 2015
  2. stellamandude, Apr 3, 2015
  3. Xbox one headset mic not working

Hello GoFaSTeRNu,

When you say "original Xbox headset", are you referring to the "Xbox One Chat Headset" ? If so, and I understand that you have already tried a few things,
    but may I suggest following up with "Xbox One Chat Headset troubleshooting" . If you continue to have an issue, then I would check to make sure that the controller
    is "Update your Xbox One Controller" .

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/chat-headset

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/wired-headset-help

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/update-controller-for-stereo-headset-adapter

Good luck and good gaming,

SA

greg_window10_installer, Apr 3, 2015
  4. BigE20125
    BigE20125 Guest

XBox One Chat headset

The mic you get with the Xbox is complete *** every one I know who has an Xbox one had the mic break because Microsoft cannot make a quality product

BigE20125, Apr 5, 2015
  5. niwshki Win User

We cant find a microphone for these people.

What do you use for chatting: Xbox One Chat Headset, Stereo Headset, or a 3rd party headset?
  6. PhillipStone24 Win User

Need a quick opinion on an Xbox One headset

The only headset that I have to xbox one is the one that came with xbox one xbox one chat headset
  7. Roberto_Ruggeri Win User

Xbox XB360 Wireless Headset with Bluetooth

The Xbox 360 wireless chat headset with BT is supported on Xbox One. There will be an adapter in the future for headsets that have the 2.5mm jack for chat audio.
  8. XBF Leo G Win User

Headset

Hello Puttejo,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We need a few more details to ensure we provide the correct solution. Are you using a chat headset, stereo headset or third party headset? Are you able to hear other players while using the headset? Are
    you using Xbox Live party chat or the Fortnite in-game chat? If the headset is a chat headset, we recommend utilizing the article entitled

Xbox One Chat Headset troubleshooting
    in order to resolve the issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  9. XBF Nestor S Win User

Xbox One Official Chat Headset

Hey there Luke thanks for taking the time to bring this inquiry to us.

As stated on our
    Chat headset page
    , Once you've connected your Xbox One Chat Headset to your Xbox One Wireless Controller, you're ready to use it for in-game and party chat. So in short no, it will only allow chat not game audio. Hope this helps!
Thema:

XBox One Chat headset

1. XBox One Chat headset - Similar Threads - Chat headset

2. Headset chat mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer: The "headset chat mixer" in the audio settings does not change and remains at full even when sliding the slider all the way left. I've found at least 5 other posts drawing notice to this fault...
  3. Chat headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat headset: I purchased a headset on the 8th April 2020 and it has been working fine, yesterday it stopped working and no setting have changed. Controllers are up to date and working as i tried them with a...
  4. Fortnight Chat - Headset Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnight Chat - Headset Issues: I have intermittent issues with chatting on xbox one fortnight. Some times it works some times it doesn't. The headset is new and I have played with the settings. Can't figure out why some times...
  5. In voice chat, I can hear them but they can't hear me. My headset shows up as connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    In voice chat, I can hear them but they can't hear me. My headset shows up as connected.: When I'm in xbox live parties I can hear people but they can't hear me. I have double-checked that i'm not muted, not in game chat, and all my audio settings. Also, when I joined a party through...
  6. Wireless controller and Xbox One Chat Headset issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless controller and Xbox One Chat Headset issue: I just buy two new controller and they do not work with my headset. Xbox One Chat Headset: Firmware 4.9.0.0 Xbox Controller: Firmware 4.8.1923 My headset work fine on my old controller with the...
  7. Xbox One Chat Headset - Why is there no audio and the mic doesn't work???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Chat Headset - Why is there no audio and the mic doesn't work???: I'm tearing my hair out with this! I've had a chat headset that was bundled with the original xbox one (its the original headset, with the adapter and wire). I've never used it so thought I'd try...
  8. Chat volume on headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat volume on headset: I have a turtle beach headset adapter and it wont allow me to turn the voice chat down on the mixer. When I press to turn chat down it beeps afif it's already on the lowest but it doesn't actually...
  9. Only Audio Coming Through My Headset Is From Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only Audio Coming Through My Headset Is From Party Chat: Hello, this randomly started last night in the middle of a game. My audio to the game and Xbox just cut out and I can now only hear audio coming from people speaking in the party. I get no audio...
  10. help my recon 70 xbox one headset stopped working while I was chatting to my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    help my recon 70 xbox one headset stopped working while I was chatting to my friends: help my recon 70 xbox one headset stopped working while I was chatting to my friends da9bf643-c3b8-4f80-bae9-b235f984cddf