Xbox One Chatpad - Turn of repeat Keys?

Discus and support Xbox One Chatpad - Turn of repeat Keys? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, So... My problem is that i bought a chatpad for my xbox one controller and one thing that bothers me about the chatpad is that if i hold down a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Raiju Lorakatse, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Xbox One Chatpad - Turn of repeat Keys?

Hello,

So... My problem is that i bought a chatpad for my xbox one controller and one thing that bothers me about the chatpad is that if i hold down a key then it is constantly repeating the letter/number/etc. and i was wondering if i can turn this off somehow. In
    the settings i didn't find anything related to that so i was kinda hoping if there is maybe another solution that i am missing. Since i am using it in a few games where holding down the key is required, it is impossible to do that since the repeating of the
    key is cancelling the holding process.

Help is much appreciated ^^

:)

Raiju Lorakatse, Jul 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Raiju Lorakatse Win User

Well, i gotta add to it that i am from germany. Although it has a englisch keyboard layout which doesn't bother me.

I ordered it on amazon and there it is called "Gozar Chatpad Keyboard 3.5 Mm"
  3. GalacticFist 13 Win User

See if you can get it returned from where you purchased it
  4. NightsN2dr3ams Win User

Hello, have you tried holding multiple keys to turn off? Is there a settings key or alternate command button?
  5. FoRc3 Racoon Win User

Hi about you're question it's not possible to turn it off because the Xbox chatpad is just like a normal Keyboard

I hope this answer helps you
  6. Raiju Lorakatse Win User

There are two "Programmable" keys which i can give one of a few functions. But nothing indicates something related to that. It is like opening my friend list, my party chat, take a screenshot... Such stuff.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Chatpad - Turn of repeat Keys? - Similar Threads - Chatpad Turn repeat

2. Chatpad для windows10[Translation-Chatpad for windows10]

in XBoX on Windows
    Chatpad для windows10[Translation-Chatpad for windows10]: Поддерживается ли chatpad в windows 10 официально? Есть ли смысл покупать джойстик от xboxone + chatpad для комфортной игры в 10ке? [Translation-Is the chatpad in Windows 10 officially supported?...
  3. Xbox One Headset and Chatpad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Headset and Chatpad: How do I set up my headset through my chatpad? 762d4305-cd9f-4846-a878-2932f3d49cd4
  4. chatpad mic combo help

in XBoX on Consoles
    chatpad mic combo help: i bought a chatpad mic combo for the first generation xbox one and i cannot get the mic to work i can hear other people and even myself but they can not hear me. I was told that this was the only...
  5. ¿Es compatible el Teclado Chatpad Xbox ONE con el Joystick Xbox ELITE Series 2?

in XBoX on Windows
    ¿Es compatible el Teclado Chatpad Xbox ONE con el Joystick Xbox ELITE Series 2?: Hola, tengo pensado en comprarme el Chatpad (Xbox One) pero no se si este es compatible tanto en dimensiones como en 'software' con el control Xbox Elite Series 2. Si fuese compatible con el...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller v2 - Headphone audio via Chatpad not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller v2 - Headphone audio via Chatpad not working: Hi. I have the XBox Elite Series 2 controller. When connecting headphones directly to the controller 3.5mm jack, they work fine. When one connects a Chatpad to the controller, then plugs in the...
  7. Any xcloud clips that work w/ the CHATPAD?

in XboX Insiders
    Any xcloud clips that work w/ the CHATPAD?: Planning some nextlevel shit. submitted by /u/gregp91 [link] [comments]
  8. Audio settings don't show up when using chatpad.

in XboX Insiders
    Audio settings don't show up when using chatpad.: I haven't chatted with others players online in many months but I noticed yesterday that when connected to the chatpad the audio settings that used to show up under settings no longer do. It will...
  9. Yok chatpad not synching

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yok chatpad not synching: Bought a yok chatpad from Gamestop today, audio functions are working fine, however the green led keeps flashing and it will not sync. Both console and controller firmware is up to date. Anyone...
  10. Xbox One Chatpad turns off my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Chatpad turns off my console: When i plug my headset into my chatpad (which i've had for at least 6 weeks) my console shuts down and i have to reboot it. this is very annoying because when my controller automatically turns off...