xbox one claims kinect is unplugged.

Discus and support xbox one claims kinect is unplugged. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It claims that int kinect is unplugged. Will not allow me to sign in manually. Basically clicking nothing works. Worked for the first minute till I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dark Pr0ph3tt, Jun 6, 2014.

1. xbox one claims kinect is unplugged.

It claims that int kinect is unplugged. Will not allow me to sign in manually. Basically clicking nothing works. Worked for the first minute till I tried to go to Games with Gold.

:)

Dark Pr0ph3tt, Jun 6, 2014
  2. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    {Parity}, Jun 6, 2014
  3. DAYWALKER7
    DAYWALKER7 Guest
    Kinect is unplugged

Im having the same issue. Microsoft customer support keeps handing me back and forth from place to place.

This is a nightmare.

DAYWALKER7, Jun 6, 2014
  4. CGilb
    CGilb Guest

Hold down the power button on the console for 5 seconds to do a cold reset, then unplug the power for 30 seconds. Power it back on and see if the xbox is communicating with kinect.

If it still thinks the kinect is unplugged, and you know it is actually plugged in correctly, it could be a failed kinect sensor. You would need to contact support to initiate a warranty exchange.

CGilb, Jun 6, 2014
  5. CGilb Win User

Hold down the power button on the console for 5 seconds to do a cold reset, then unplug the power for 30 seconds. Power it back on and see if the xbox is communicating with kinect.

If it still thinks the kinect is unplugged, and you know it is actually plugged in correctly, it could be a failed kinect sensor. You would need to contact support to initiate a warranty exchange.
  6. Veal Parm Hero Win User

Kinect claiming its unplugged.

subarcticmoe, i thought the same thing. oh man, idk
  7. Mister Cerb Win User

Hey there General! Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

To start off, take a look at our
    Experiencing Issues with Kinect?
    sticky and give the steps in there a shot.

Let us know how that goes for you! ^_^
  8. SubarcticMoe Win User

I hope it's a software issue I'm scared to even start a game in case I get stuck with a new console. since the hard drive is stuck with the console!
  9. Veal Parm Hero Win User

@downthesun- I agree. The software thing would prob be best case scenario.
Thema:

1. xbox one claims kinect is unplugged. - Similar Threads - claims kinect unplugged

2. bundle claim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bundle claim: can you still get the eon skin bundle for fortnite in 2020 6dd01097-4642-4e63-b2fb-496aabaa8077
  3. Claiming to have my IP address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Claiming to have my IP address: A very toxic guy said that he had my IP address and I instantly reported him for harrasment but I don't know if I did the right thing reporting him or if it's bannable. Should do something else in...
  4. Réclamation[Translation-Claim]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Réclamation[Translation-Claim]: Bonjour, Ayant acheté minecraft dungeons aujourd'hui, je n'ai pas reçu les 3000 points de la carte de fidélité. Est-ce normal ? [Translation-Hello Having bought minecraft dungeons today, I...
  5. Xbox games with gold Xbox 360 games cannot be claimed - infinite green circle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games with gold Xbox 360 games cannot be claimed - infinite green circle: I Am having problems getting the xbox 360 games offered through games with gold. When puchasing, I get a green spinning circle that goes on forever. I have tried multiple devices to puchase the...
  6. Warranty claim issue- Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty claim issue- Xbox Elite Series 2: For the past three days I've been trying to file a warranty claim for my elite series 2 controller. I never get an actual error message but when it comes to selecting a shipping method (expedited...
  7. Can't claim gamertag that has been reserved, then deleted/changed to something else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't claim gamertag that has been reserved, then deleted/changed to something else: Hello, I would like to know if I can claim a Gamertag that I reserved on another Xbox account. Is that possible? Here's the story: A while back, before getting an Xbox, I decided that I should...
  8. ¿Como Poner una reclamación a Microsoft?[translation-How to put a claim to Microsoft?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Como Poner una reclamación a Microsoft?[translation-How to put a claim to Microsoft?]: Buenas tengo otra cuenta de Microsoft en la cual tengo pagado la subscripción Xbox live Gold y comprados bastantes juegos Online. por un problema durante la cuarentena, he perdido mi contraseña y...
  9. Xbox support not helping, about to file a BBB claim tomorrow due to account issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support not helping, about to file a BBB claim tomorrow due to account issues.: Alright, im going to start this off by apologizing if I come off as rude. But my husband has had issues with his account locking. He is getting a “fix this on the web error”. Hes submitted forms,...
  10. Kinect Sports Rivals not giving fan credits because it claims we are not connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Sports Rivals not giving fan credits because it claims we are not connected: Hi, my daughter and have been enjoying Kinect sports rivals for a few weeks. She and I each have a champion. This week for some reason when completing an event she is no longer getting fan updates...