Xbox One: cloud gaming option not appearing in the store

Discus and support Xbox One: cloud gaming option not appearing in the store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on my Xbox One since I saw that it became available through cloud gaming, but no option appears in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrArtanis, May 27, 2022.

1. MrArtanis
    MrArtanis Guest

I've been trying to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on my Xbox One since I saw that it became available through cloud gaming, but no option appears in the store. I'm subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate, and this is my home Xbox, so I'm confused why the option won't appear.

:)

MrArtanis, May 27, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Also, are you from the US? Some countries are not able to play cloud gaming so far. To see if your country/region supports cloud gaming, please refer to:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions#xboxgamepass

Not all countries that supports Game Pass Ultimate supports cloud gaming.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, MrArtanis. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Microsoft Flight Simulator was added to cloud gaming on Xbox consoles, so it should appear to you.

Are you trying to find it through the Game Pass library? Xbox > My games & apps > See All > Full library > Xbox Game Pass?

Try finding the game through the Game Pass library without searching for it. If you still can't find the game, please let me know.
  4. Nyree MMA Win User

Xbox 360 to cloud transfer

Im only trying to transfer my saved game the game is already purchased on the xbox one but cloud just wont appear as an option :(
  5. SammyVS Win User

Vandal Hearts Flames of Judgment on Xbox Series X

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

If you look for the game in the store doesn't the option to install appear? Only the option to buy?

See if the option to install on your console will appear through this link.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/vandal-h...
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Información de partida de Gears of war 4 y 5[Gears of war 4 and 5 game information]

Hi,

Your progress will be stored in the cloud. The next time you install and start the game, a Window will appear to download your last save point from Microsoft's own cloud severs.
Thema:

1. Xbox One: cloud gaming option not appearing in the store - Similar Threads - cloud gaming option

2. Cloud gaming option disappeared after leaving Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming option disappeared after leaving Insider Program: I left the Xbox Insider Program a few days ago and since then the cloud gaming option is gone from my gamepass games, how do i fix this? submitted by /u/KhaosGDK [link] [comments]
  3. More ADA options for cloud gaming and mobile devices!

in XboX Insiders
    More ADA options for cloud gaming and mobile devices!: You can make all of the battlefields into one game? This is because the first screen has a way to go between the games. Also, can you make more touch screen controls on the cloud games? Plus, the...
  4. Option to play from cloud not available for any games (XBox One / UK / Ultimate GamePass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Option to play from cloud not available for any games (XBox One / UK / Ultimate GamePass): I have an XBox Series X and an XBox One X. I'm able to login to GamePass on my Swries X and play games from the cloud. Works great. However, when I access Ganepass on XBox One X, there is no...
  5. Cloud Gaming Not Working , NOT GIVEN OPTION TO PLAY WITH CG

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming Not Working , NOT GIVEN OPTION TO PLAY WITH CG: Cloud Gaming is not working and im gamesharing ultimate from my brother. It should still work , It says i have ultimate but i dont have the option "play with cloud gaming", submitted by...
  6. Cloud icon is next to games in game pass but when i click on them there is no play option....

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud icon is next to games in game pass but when i click on them there is no play option....: i really want to use xcloud and i would use the edge browser but i want to use may main account and i have game pass on a second account. Does it even work on profiles that dont have game pass...
  7. Game Pass Cloud/Family subscription options

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Cloud/Family subscription options: I have two children in my family, one playing on XBox and one on PC. I previously had Game Pass Ultimate on my account and everything was great. Both kids could play on their devices and I was...
  8. Is there a option to cast cloud gaming to Chromecast on iOS?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a option to cast cloud gaming to Chromecast on iOS?: As the title says. Is there a option for casting to Chromecast on iOS version on Game Pass cloud? My experience with Game Pass cloud gaming on iPhone is super positive so far. Been playing on...
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate cloud streaming option not available in android app using my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass ultimate cloud streaming option not available in android app using my account: I recently purchased the ultimate xbox game pass subscription in order to have acces to the cloud streaming option using the android app. But when I try logging in with my account, the cloud...
  10. Cloud Saved Games option - not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saved Games option - not showing: Hi Should I expect a cloud saved games options under the storage tab ? I dont seem to have one ! Thanks 933ec130-3ca5-4cc4-b34d-a4bd173b08a3