Xbox one code

Discus and support Xbox one code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a Xbox one for Christmas and it doesn't have a code for Battlefield v. I have already spoken to Gamestop where I purchased the bundle and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JessicaPhelps1, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Xbox one code

I bought a Xbox one for Christmas and it doesn't have a code for Battlefield v. I have already spoken to Gamestop where I purchased the bundle and I have spoken to Microsoft agents and they said to contact y'all. I would like for my code asap.

:)

JessicaPhelps1, Jan 17, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Xbox one code

An Xbox One code is only for the Xbox One and an Xbox 360 code is only for the Xbox 360.

Hope this helps.
  3. xHorndawgx Win User

Destiny Beta Key

I asked for the xbox one code but got the code for the 360 instead. Can I get the code changed to an xbox one compatible?
  4. voyager4023 Win User

Play.com Pre-Order Bonus: Colonial Assassin Weapon & Costume Pack Download

When I did it there were two options to redeem a code, one for Xbox Live codes and one for Ubisoft Codes, the pre-order DLC codes are Ubisoft Codes.
  5. shaquillexp3 Win User

Redeeming a previously used code - Xbox one

seejust the other day i redeem a code and it didnt work but it worked for the xbox360 but i redeem it on a xbox one on my xbox one and it is a xbox one code. what should i do microsoft? i need help with my code.
  6. HassanB Win User

No day one achievement code.

Hello,

This code is only in Day One Edition boxes of Xbox One. If you have a green standard edition Xbox One then the code for the achievement was not in that box.
Thema:

Xbox one code

1. Xbox one code - Similar Threads - code

2. $20 Amazon digital code not going to my account balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    $20 Amazon digital code not going to my account balance: I ordered an Amazon digital code and then I put the code into the redeem code space in the Microsoft store. It went through and even said that the $20 was added to my account, but when I went to...
  3. Error codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error codes: I keep getting error code 0x87DD0019 and 0x80832003 when i try to do anything like start a party or launch a game. Xbox seems sluggish in general, took ages just to sign in and every game tells me...
  4. American code on Canadian xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    American code on Canadian xbox: Can't play a game because the code is American and Iam Canadian, my friend who live in the US bought me a game and sent me the code, I can't play it. d5d75382-48c9-4718-b66b-9d2890058082
  5. Crazy computer font code running over profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crazy computer font code running over profiles: Anyone able to tell me **** this is [img] 88e24432-9498-4bf7-a048-c239a5c0be16
  6. More crazy computer font code running over profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    More crazy computer font code running over profiles: This was over his name & when i checked his profile it was way worse 54026152-2641-41d4-ab02-18e897fa3ddb
  7. Crazy computer code font running behind accounts gamertags

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crazy computer code font running behind accounts gamertags: [img] in this its going through more than just a single profile at the one time 73623ba1-01f8-4c1f-a030-dfe452adb623
  8. Code of Conduct

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code of Conduct: I've recently been banned for something a large number of the community does I.E using the LFG to trade or give in-game items away rather than looking for a group. The enforcement team had this to...
  9. This code has already been redeemed. [Code from my Xbox Rewards points redeem]

in XboX Insiders
    This code has already been redeemed. [Code from my Xbox Rewards points redeem]: Hey peeps! I ran into an issue with my Microsoft/Xbox Rewards thingy today. I wanted to redeem my points for a 12 month XBL Gold subscription but when I try to use my FRESHLY gotten code from MS,...
  10. Minecraft for Window10_It says my code is already used but I can't find my order history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Window10_It says my code is already used but I can't find my order history: I received the code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition and accidentally entered it into the 'JavaEdition Code' spot. I noticed a mistake while loading the system and pressed F5. And then, this time,...