Xbox one code

Discus and support Xbox one code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a Xbox one for Christmas and it doesn't have a code for Battlefield v. I have already spoken to Gamestop where I purchased the bundle and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JessicaPhelps1, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Xbox one code

I bought a Xbox one for Christmas and it doesn't have a code for Battlefield v. I have already spoken to Gamestop where I purchased the bundle and I have spoken to Microsoft agents and they said to contact y'all. I would like for my code asap.

:)

JessicaPhelps1, Jan 17, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Xbox one code

An Xbox One code is only for the Xbox One and an Xbox 360 code is only for the Xbox 360.

Hope this helps.
  3. xHorndawgx Win User

Destiny Beta Key

I asked for the xbox one code but got the code for the 360 instead. Can I get the code changed to an xbox one compatible?
  4. voyager4023 Win User

Play.com Pre-Order Bonus: Colonial Assassin Weapon & Costume Pack Download

When I did it there were two options to redeem a code, one for Xbox Live codes and one for Ubisoft Codes, the pre-order DLC codes are Ubisoft Codes.
  5. shaquillexp3 Win User

Redeeming a previously used code - Xbox one

seejust the other day i redeem a code and it didnt work but it worked for the xbox360 but i redeem it on a xbox one on my xbox one and it is a xbox one code. what should i do microsoft? i need help with my code.
  6. HassanB Win User

No day one achievement code.

Hello,

This code is only in Day One Edition boxes of Xbox One. If you have a green standard edition Xbox One then the code for the achievement was not in that box.
Thema:

Xbox one code

1. Xbox one code - Similar Threads - code

2. How can a PC user get their Nitro + EA Access codes after subscribing to Ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can a PC user get their Nitro + EA Access codes after subscribing to Ultimate?: I don't have the xbox one console yet, and I haven't found any way to get my promo codes for Nitro, EA Access and Spotify. I'm from Brazil, so the offer is certainly valid around here. I've been...
  3. Xbox app not working: no sign in or code.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app not working: no sign in or code.: After updating the Xbox app for Android I can no longer use it. When the app loads up it prompts me to "Join the community" with two buttons to "SIGN IN" or "SET UP CONSOLE." Neither work. "SIGN...
  4. code in another region

in XBoX on Consoles
    code in another region: I was bought a code from another region and I am asking for different code pls answer to my email netanel [mod removed] e93d8244-76ac-4bf5-acc6-02125628529f
  5. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Code from Gamescom not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Code from Gamescom not working: Hello friends, I have a problem and can not get on with it. The following story: I was at Gamescom for a few days this year and won a Game Pass Ultimate twice at the Wheel of Fortune (12 months)...
  6. unable to use code I puchased for 3 month subscription to xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to use code I puchased for 3 month subscription to xbox game pass: I am unable to use the code for a 3 month subscription to xbox game pass I purchased Error something went wrong on our end. waiting a bit might help.I get the same error on xbox when I try to sign...
  7. 3 free month game pass code on windows

in XBoX on Windows
    3 free month game pass code on windows: I can't activate my Xbox game pass Code I have receive with my new AMD processor. a4ca1d5d-4b30-497c-ba15-2cc0675c1805
  8. minecraft windows 10 code

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 code: hi i've purchased minecraft around 5 or 6 years ago and i recently wanted to come back and play with friends that use it on xbox i saw that if you have minecraft java you can get a code for...
  9. i just bought xbox game pass, where is my discord nitro code?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i just bought xbox game pass, where is my discord nitro code?: hi so i just bought xbox game pass ultimate, where and when do i receive my discord nitro code? 0129e739-24fc-4130-9240-c9691d8d46de
  10. Spotify Code Problems

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify Code Problems: Recently, I subscribed to Xbox Game Pass ultimate for 3 months for 1 dollar. This subscription included a Spotify Premium membership for 6 months. I did not recieve a code or an email or anything...