xbox one codes

Discus and support xbox one codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; does anyone know if there is a specific place I can find different codes to redeem on my xbox one? a68d6013-529a-434e-ac28-2a917de3471c Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by harveywright1, Jan 21, 2019.

1. xbox one codes

does anyone know if there is a specific place I can find different codes to redeem on my xbox one?

:)

harveywright1, Jan 21, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Xbox one code

An Xbox One code is only for the Xbox One and an Xbox 360 code is only for the Xbox 360.

Hope this helps.
  3. xHorndawgx Win User

Destiny Beta Key

I asked for the xbox one code but got the code for the 360 instead. Can I get the code changed to an xbox one compatible?
  4. voyager4023 Win User

Play.com Pre-Order Bonus: Colonial Assassin Weapon & Costume Pack Download

When I did it there were two options to redeem a code, one for Xbox Live codes and one for Ubisoft Codes, the pre-order DLC codes are Ubisoft Codes.
  5. shaquillexp3 Win User

Redeeming a previously used code - Xbox one

seejust the other day i redeem a code and it didnt work but it worked for the xbox360 but i redeem it on a xbox one on my xbox one and it is a xbox one code. what should i do microsoft? i need help with my code.
  6. HassanB Win User

No day one achievement code.

Hello,

This code is only in Day One Edition boxes of Xbox One. If you have a green standard edition Xbox One then the code for the achievement was not in that box.
Thema:

xbox one codes

1. xbox one codes - Similar Threads - codes

2. 0x80a40401 Fehlercode [0x80a40401 Error Code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80a40401 Fehlercode [0x80a40401 Error Code]: Hallo, ich habe seit gestern keinen Zugang mehr zu meiner Xbox OneS mit der Aussage: Dienst nicht verfügbar Sie befinden sich in möglicherweise einer Region ,in der dieser Dienst nicht verfügbar...
  3. Error code 0x80190191

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80190191: I keep getting the error code message: can't play cant preform the requested action because acess requires a username and password. 0x80190191 i dont know why this is happening with the films...
  4. Gears of war codes not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of war codes not working: Just looking for some help. I've just purchased an xbox one s with all gears games included. I'm just having a problem with gears 3, I got a message saying something about code not for language...
  5. ich habe meinen discord code nicht erhalten vom Xbox ultimate pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ich habe meinen discord code nicht erhalten vom Xbox ultimate pass: Kann mir jemand da helfen bitte 68106d6a-a295-4ba4-9b44-d7f2e182d628
  6. Error Code 0x80be0001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x80be0001: While inserting Battlefield V (brand new) the message "installation has begun" pops up and almost immediately I get error code: 0x80be0001. So its not allowing me to even install the game....
  7. Código de erro: 83859DD2[Translation-Error code: 83859DD2]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Código de erro: 83859DD2[Translation-Error code: 83859DD2]: Eu já coloquei a senha e o email da minha conta e não consigo entrar no meu perfil do xbox 360. Já esperei para tentar novamente, já reiniciei, já fiz de tudo, mas nada deu certo. O que eu faço?...
  8. Xbox Beta Installer error code 0x80131509

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta Installer error code 0x80131509: When i try to install the Xbox beta App i get this message Make sure you are connected then try updating again. We weren't able to update windows (0x80131509) I have followed all the information...
  9. Trial code not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trial code not working: We have just bought an xbox 1controller through the online Microsoft store. Included in the package is a code for a 14 day trial for xbox live gold but after we have entered the code, we get a...
  10. XBOX LIVE改玩家代号失败 [Edit - Translation] - XBOX LIVE failed to change player code

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX LIVE改玩家代号失败 [Edit - Translation] - XBOX LIVE failed to change player code: [img] 手机和PC浏览器改民都是这 [Edit - Translation] - This is the case for mobile phones and PC browsers. af57ce1f-7173-4400-8e9c-634f8c17bcff