Xbox One Companion App

Discus and support Xbox One Companion App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey All, Anyone have the issue with the Xbox Companion App where when I try to look at clips friends have sent me in messages it says "Sorry we are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigBeardO, Nov 8, 2019.

1. BigBeardO
    BigBeardO Guest

Xbox One Companion App

Hey All,

Anyone have the issue with the Xbox Companion App where when I try to look at clips friends have sent me in messages it says
    "Sorry we are unable to show the attachment. Try again later." This is for every clip they send me, if i refresh the chat window for a second I'll see the thumbnail of the clip but then it goes instantly to the above message. I'm using
    the app on an iPhone and it's the latest version of the app..but this is an issue iv'e seen for ages..can't find referenced anywhere and it's impossible to find any type of contact form or email from Microsoft so I'm hoping maybe someone here has seen this
    issue.

-B

:)

BigBeardO, Nov 8, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I can't add my Xbox 360 to the Xbox app

Yeah, Phoenix_Reins is correct with this, the Xbox console companion app only works with the Xbox One. There is no app that connects to the Xbox 360.
  3. IWGCBettiePage Win User

XBOX LIVE Unavailable

4. Grant L_25 Win User

Account issue

I checked, and the NAT type on the companion app is Strict, but on the Xbox One it is Moderate. Could that be the issue, and could I fix it by logging out of the companion when I am using the Xbox?
  5. PanditPurple Win User

Mincraft PC Bedrock Edition Adding Friends

Hey YeetYerGreens!

i just tried to add a friend and it brought me to the Xbox PC companion app. Is the Xbox PC companion app updated and enabled?
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

GAME SOUND

Just to clarify, as well, is this an Xbox party on Xbox One or Windows 10 via the Xbox Console Companion App?
Thema:

Xbox One Companion App

1. Xbox One Companion App - Similar Threads - Companion App

2. I cant sign in on xbox console companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sign in on xbox console companion app: when i try to sign into any xbox app erorr code 0x80048888 comes up and when click on it nothing shows up da6930b0-342b-4e0a-a017-56a9f8d1ff17
  3. Aplicación compañero de consola xbox se cierra[Xbox console companion app closes]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aplicación compañero de consola xbox se cierra[Xbox console companion app closes]: La aplicación para windows 10 de compañero de consola xbox no abre, la inicio - se abre la ventana - se queda cargando un par de segundos y se cierra. Ya trate restableciendola, desinstalandola y...
  4. In-Game chat while using Xbox Companion App & Discord

in XBoX on Windows
    In-Game chat while using Xbox Companion App & Discord: Hello community, I've posted this question is a few different forums but have not been able to find an answer. I am NOT talking about xbox party chat (dont use it) / just in-game chat. I...
  5. Cant hear friends when I’m party in the Xbox companion app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant hear friends when I’m party in the Xbox companion app on pc: I can hear everything else fine and ive made sure im using the right audio device and its turned up, my nat type is set to moderate and im on a stable connection 1a82f444-e4ce-4f32-a5d1-bc617b8d405d
  6. Xbox console companion app streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion app streaming: When I stream my gameplay on my Xbox One to my pc through the xbox console companion app I can't hear my own voice but I can hear everyone elses? 42c87f26-30d0-4b2d-a779-f713600c6a9e
  7. Xbox companion app on windows 10 gamertag.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox companion app on windows 10 gamertag.: So I changed my gamertag earlier today for two reasons. I wanted to see if I could remove one number, and I still had my first free change available. Before my gamertag change, my gamertag was 13...
  8. Xbox Console Companion App party chat not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App party chat not working: This has been going on for several weeks. I am on PC using Console Companion and my friends are on the Xbox One console. I can connect to a party chat with several friends. They cannot hear me, I...
  9. double audio when streaming through xbox companion app on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    double audio when streaming through xbox companion app on pc: I use my windows 10 pc to stream through the compaion app for streamlabs obs. My mic is a blue yeti that i use through the companion app to talk to party and my headset is connected to my xbox...
  10. Double audio when streaming through xbox companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    Double audio when streaming through xbox companion app: I use my windows 10 pc to stream through the compaion app for streamlabs obs. My mic is a blue yeti that i use through the companion app to talk to party and my headset is connected to my xbox...