Xbox One Compatibility with 360 Games

Discus and support Xbox One Compatibility with 360 Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought an xbox one s all digital console which does not have a disc drive, therefore i cannot play xbox one games or xbox 360 games. i have a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndrewLunardi, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Xbox One Compatibility with 360 Games

i bought an xbox one s all digital console which does not have a disc drive, therefore i cannot play xbox one games or xbox 360 games.

i have a lot of games which i installed onto my xbox 360 from disc copies of the game. The games installed on the 360 can only be played if the disc is also inserted into the console.

i was wondering if i could install these games on my new xbox one

:)

AndrewLunardi, Dec 3, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

tim burton's the nightmare before christmas oogie"s revenge not xBox game not support on the wxbox console

3. WPAK Win User

moving games

Hi there,

you can Not move any 360 games from a xbox 360 to a Xbox One S.

The only option that works if that the 360 games are backwards compatible and you own the 360 games digitally or on disc, that will allow you to Download the 360 games on your Xbox One console.

See this link for the FAQ regarding Backwards compatibility:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/compatibility-with-xbox-360-faq
  4. Smwutches Win User

BLACK for Xbox 360 error

If it's backwards compatible it would only be available on the Xbox One as a backwards compatible game. Not on the 360
    There are backwards compatible games available for the 360. Black is one of them.
  5. SpeishyTrmp Win User

Downloadable Content

A 360 backwards compatible game on the xbox one and using the xbox one version of the game’s dlc with the backwards compatible one.
  6. greg_window10_instal Win User

CDs xboxe 360 to xboxe one s

Hello BragDrake162825,

My apologies, but it seems I'm having some difficulty understanding exactly what you are asking. But, if the question is can you play Xbox 360 games on your Xbox One? Then the answer is, maybe.... It all depends on if your games are part of the "Backward
    Compatible Game Library
    " . For more information on Xbox Backward Compatibility see "Xbox One backward compatibility FAQ" and "Playing
    Xbox 360 games on your Xbox One
    " .

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/compatibility-with-xbox-360-faq

support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/play-xbox-360-games-on-xbox-one

Good luck and good gaming,

SA
Thema:

Xbox One Compatibility with 360 Games

1. Xbox One Compatibility with 360 Games - Similar Threads - Compatibility 360 Games

2. Can’t connect to Xbox live on backward compatible Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to Xbox live on backward compatible Xbox 360 games: I have had a promblem with connecting to Xbox Live on the Xbox 360 backwards compatible games. This has lead me to not being able to download accounts or play online. I have tried everything...
  3. Why is my brand new Xbox One S not playing compatible 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my brand new Xbox One S not playing compatible 360 games?: So I had bought a brand new Xbox One S, and I went to play my 360 copy of "Left 4 Dead 2". The screen popped up saying "Sorry, this game isn't compatible. Choose something else, or try the disc on...
  4. Backwards compatible game, Xbox 360 profile won't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible game, Xbox 360 profile won't connect to Xbox live: Xbox one x profile is connected to xbox live, but when I launch a 360 game and sign in my 360 profile cannot connect to Xbox live. I have tried to redownload my profile but when attempting to...
  5. None of my backwards compatible 360 games will work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my backwards compatible 360 games will work: Hello people of the Internet, So for The past two months none I mean none of my Xbox 360 games will work on my Xbox one ( yes I checked they are backwards compatible ). I’ve tried it on a...
  6. Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility list feels a bit empty without any need for speed games so...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility list feels a bit empty without any need for speed games so...: hello umm ok so I KNOW that the Xbox one can play Xbox 360 games perfectly BUT not all of them I was wondering if you could add some need for speed games to the list now why? Well the answer is...
  7. is xbox 360 games backwards compat to xbox 1 consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    is xbox 360 games backwards compat to xbox 1 consoles: I'm playing sniper elite 4 on a xbox 1, but my sniper elite 3( xbox 360) will not install. everywhere I've looked it says sniper elite 3 will work on a Xbox 1. Is there a app or file i need to...
  8. Backwards compatible 360 games returning?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatible 360 games returning?: So i’m one that loves backwards compatiabilty, mainly going back and playing my old xbox 360 games i enjoyed so much but one thing that irkes me sometimes is not being able to play a game i love...
  9. Not able to find dlc's from xbox 360 on a backwards compatable game on my xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to find dlc's from xbox 360 on a backwards compatable game on my xbox1: My son plays fallout on his xbox, previously on his 360 and now wants to play it on his xbox1 which the game is backwards compatible on. the problem is he is unable to get his xbox1 to find the...
  10. Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games are telling me that I’ve been disconnected from Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games are telling me that I’ve been disconnected from Xbox live: For some reason it is displaying this message when i try and select my account. I do have xbox live on my xbox one 6e10a16d-c2e4-4c2a-9c6d-4448248abed4