Xbox One Compatibility with 360 Games

Discus and support Xbox One Compatibility with 360 Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought an xbox one s all digital console which does not have a disc drive, therefore i cannot play xbox one games or xbox 360 games. i have a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndrewLunardi, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Xbox One Compatibility with 360 Games

i bought an xbox one s all digital console which does not have a disc drive, therefore i cannot play xbox one games or xbox 360 games.

i have a lot of games which i installed onto my xbox 360 from disc copies of the game. The games installed on the 360 can only be played if the disc is also inserted into the console.

i was wondering if i could install these games on my new xbox one

:)

AndrewLunardi, Dec 3, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

moving games

Hi there,

you can Not move any 360 games from a xbox 360 to a Xbox One S.

The only option that works if that the 360 games are backwards compatible and you own the 360 games digitally or on disc, that will allow you to Download the 360 games on your Xbox One console.

See this link for the FAQ regarding Backwards compatibility:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/compatibility-with-xbox-360-faq
  3. Smwutches Win User

BLACK for Xbox 360 error

If it's backwards compatible it would only be available on the Xbox One as a backwards compatible game. Not on the 360
    There are backwards compatible games available for the 360. Black is one of them.
  4. SpeishyTrmp Win User

Downloadable Content

A 360 backwards compatible game on the xbox one and using the xbox one version of the game’s dlc with the backwards compatible one.
  5. greg_window10_instal Win User

CDs xboxe 360 to xboxe one s

Hello BragDrake162825,

My apologies, but it seems I'm having some difficulty understanding exactly what you are asking. But, if the question is can you play Xbox 360 games on your Xbox One? Then the answer is, maybe.... It all depends on if your games are part of the "Backward
    Compatible Game Library
    " . For more information on Xbox Backward Compatibility see "Xbox One backward compatibility FAQ" and "Playing
    Xbox 360 games on your Xbox One
    " .

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/compatibility-with-xbox-360-faq

support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/play-xbox-360-games-on-xbox-one

Good luck and good gaming,

SA
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Would like to understand which of the xbox360 kinect games can be played on xbox one

Thema:

Xbox One Compatibility with 360 Games

1. Xbox One Compatibility with 360 Games - Similar Threads - Compatibility 360 Games

2. I am not able to buy a Xbox 360 game that is backward compatible on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to buy a Xbox 360 game that is backward compatible on my Xbox One: I have been a lifelong PlayStation guy, I just bought my very first Xbox a couple of weeks ago and now I know why I have never had one before. Why Microsoft and Xbox need to make everything so...
  3. Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one backwards compatible games.: I tried connecting to multiple different networks, and i cannot download an xbox 360 profile to save my game. ac319678-14ca-43f5-9d63-444d097f9b73
  4. Can I buy an backwards compatible game on xbox one, then download it on my 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy an backwards compatible game on xbox one, then download it on my 360?: Hey, I was just wondering, for an xbox backwards compatible game, Can I buy it on xbox one, and then be able to download it to my xbox 360? I know it works the other way around, where if I buy it...
  5. Please make certain Xbox 360 indie games backwards compatible if possible, such as...

in XboX Insiders
    Please make certain Xbox 360 indie games backwards compatible if possible, such as...: submitted by /u/MrBigBoyFresh [link] [comments]
  6. Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error): Hello, I'm posting this because I'm having issues with my Xbox account for quite some time now. I cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games. But i can login...
  7. Compatibility of XBOX 360 game discs with XBOX 1S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compatibility of XBOX 360 game discs with XBOX 1S console: My XBOX 360 crashed. It's done. Can XBOX 1s play my 360 games? The specs for XBOX 1s mentions only BLURAY. My game discs are not BLURAY. 70e01988-f192-4d98-ae0f-de7b13959784
  8. Can't login with Xbox One into backward compatible 360 games. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login with Xbox One into backward compatible 360 games. Why?: I have an old 360 profile that I deleted and want to use my current Xbox One profile but every time the 360 game starts, it logs me out of LIVE and wont let me choose my current profile. Nothing I...
  9. Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox One is connected without any issue. At first,...
  10. Can't connect to xbox 360 online game through backwards compatibility on Xbox One....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to xbox 360 online game through backwards compatibility on Xbox One....: Hello, I read a lot of discussion about people getting the 80151901 error while playing Xbox 360 game on Xbox One. I tried multiple thing to solve this problem such as deleting my profile,...