Xbox one compatibility

Discus and support Xbox one compatibility in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a Disney Infinity portal for PS4. Is there an adapter to make it work on XBOX one? When I plug it into the XBOX one, it just blinks once.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Suzi QueMangano, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Xbox one compatibility

I have a Disney Infinity portal for PS4. Is there an adapter to make it work on XBOX one? When I plug it into the XBOX one, it just blinks once.

:)

Suzi QueMangano, Apr 25, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Sniper ghost warrior 2 backwards compatible?

3. Legendary ZA Win User

Compatible game

4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Donde esta mi juego [Translation - Where is my game]

Hi there BMetal,

Thanks for reaching out. In reference to the backwards compatibility on the Xbox one.

Check out the following troubleshooting articles:

If you purchase an Xbox 360 Game that is
    compatible with Xbox One, you will be able to access the content on the Xbox One. Unfortunately, that game is not in the backwards compatible library.

Hope this helps.
  5. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

6. scott272 Win User

2Wire: Is the xbox one compatible with xbox games

Thema:

Xbox one compatibility

1. Xbox one compatibility - Similar Threads - compatibility

2. Which game would you like to see keyboard & mouse compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which game would you like to see keyboard & mouse compatible?: Personally I wish they weren't doing it at all. e10941c3-ede0-4779-a5dd-c9d25c3b608e
  3. We need FarCry Instincts Predator and FarCry Classic added to Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need FarCry Instincts Predator and FarCry Classic added to Backwards Compatibility: Hi everyone wish the old voting system was still around on voting for BC games but nevermind, im not sure if this discussion is going to help but i would really love if these last 2 remaining...
  4. Battlestations Pacific Backwards Compatible DLC Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlestations Pacific Backwards Compatible DLC Not Working: Have tried 1,000,001 different ways of installing, uninstalling, clearing local saved and local xbox 360 saved games... AND STILL cannot get any of the DLC to show up or work. Game is digital...
  5. Can you add Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a Backwards Compatible game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you add Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a Backwards Compatible game?: I would highly appreciate it if you added Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a backwards compatible game that will work on Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X. [img]...
  6. "Premium content is blocked for this profile." while trying to purchase Backward Compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Premium content is blocked for this profile." while trying to purchase Backward Compatible...: So, I was trying to get the "Cerberus Network" add-on for Mass Effect 2 on my Xbox One S. I tried to get it on the Xbox marketplace website first, but it just showed "Sorry, This item is not...
  7. Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility: Xbox Scaface The World is Yours on Xbox one backwards Compatibility b766cad9-80e1-45d6-8818-e34341c4cf15
  8. My xbox 1 s can't read 360 backward compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox 1 s can't read 360 backward compatible games: Yes, my xbox 1 s wont read 360 disc, it works on my older xbox 1, but not on either of my 1 s Just brings up blue ray player and say wrong disc type, the one s does play xbox 1 games and DVD just...
  9. Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live: I have seen a lot, of people having the same problem as I am currently having, but have not been able to solve the problem even with all of the suggestions. When I load Halo: Reach, for example, I...
  10. Backwards compatibility issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility issues: When i try to download my profile onto a 360 game, it shows error every time. This started happening about 7 momths ago when i removed my profile because I couldn't go online in any 360 game. I...