Xbox One Connected to internet but can't play multiplayer.

Discus and support Xbox One Connected to internet but can't play multiplayer. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my Xbox one is connected wirelessly, and I have tested the connection to the internet, and for multiplayer and it all is running good. The problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SilentCrAZym0f0, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Xbox One Connected to internet but can't play multiplayer.

So my Xbox one is connected wirelessly, and I have tested the connection to the internet, and for multiplayer and it all is running good. The problem is when I start up a game, none can connect to the internet. For advanced warfare I goto multiplayer and
    it just pops up a small screen saying i need a live connection to the internet to play online. For Titanfall it says error in the newsfeed when starting up. I don't understand so does anyone have a solution to this? encountered this problem? Netflix, skype,
    internet explorer and everything else is working fine connected to the internet so what can this be?

:)

SilentCrAZym0f0, Dec 22, 2014
  2. HowBoutNoBro
    HowBoutNoBro Guest
    Connection is choppy

Hi so Uhhhh I got my Xbox One two days ago and I got xbox live and I connected it to the Internet but the problem is the connection is choppy and when I play multiplayer it lags but when I use other devices the Internet runs fast (my internet is Comcast
    btw) is there a problem with the Xbox One or something? Btw sometimes the Xbox one will lose connection but most of the time there's Internet but I can't play on multiplayer

HowBoutNoBro, Dec 22, 2014
  3. Backwards compatibility problems

Somtimes when I play a multiplayer Xbox 360 backwards compatible game it says I am not connected to the internet and I can't figure out why I can't seem to play dead space 3 online for this reason I have a wired connection and my Internet is just fine on
    Xbox one titles help would be great

WING ZERO 979, Dec 22, 2014
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Are you using the account you're posting on to play? If so your account is Silver and you need to upgrade to a Gold account to be able to play online multiplayer.

bowski477, Dec 23, 2014
Thema:

1. Xbox One Connected to internet but can't play multiplayer. - Similar Threads - Connected internet can't

2. Can't use any online features xbox games even though connected to the internet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use any online features xbox games even though connected to the internet.: A week ago I wanted to play one of my xbox games on pc and wanted to play online but it wouldn't let me. I checked my Internet but that was perfect I then tried a different xbox game but it had...
  3. Non riesco a collegarmi ad Internet[Translation-I can't connect to the Internet]

in XBoX on Windows
    Non riesco a collegarmi ad Internet[Translation-I can't connect to the Internet]: Sono diversi giorni che mi chiede di configurare la rete e una volta trovata dicido la pwd ma mi da un errore di connessione......dopo vari tentativi a volte si collega [Translation-It's been...
  4. It's says I'm connected to internet but I can't play anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's says I'm connected to internet but I can't play anything: It tells me to connect to Xbox live (I do with a hotspot on my phone) it tells me it's all good so I go to the home page and it tells me there is trouble getting this content where gold games are....
  5. Internet Connection is working but I can't connect to any multiplayer game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Connection is working but I can't connect to any multiplayer game servers: I have an Xbox One S, three years old, 2TB hard-drive. I've never had a problem like this: NAT Type: Open All services Available Download speed: 52mb Upload speed: 8mb Packet Loss: 0% MTU:...
  6. Xbox 360 can't connect to Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to Internet: I connect my Xbox 360 E to a mobile hotspot.(Phone Meizu m6 note. Sim card: Lebara) But there is no Internet connection, I did everything as they say in the manual - nothing helped. When you try...
  7. Can't connect to the internet in general

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to the internet in general: Whenever I try to connect. it tells me "Unable to connect. Check your network name and password and try again" b413528f-03cb-45f5-b279-c44425f52895
  8. I have internet connection but can't log xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have internet connection but can't log xbox live: Help, I can't navigate with the console, there's no Xbox live, I did the connecting status and I have internet [img] [img] [img] 9faea209-d12d-4bd2-9657-c1650031827e
  9. Can't stay connected to the internet.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't stay connected to the internet.: I have an Xbox one original (packaged with halo mcc) and no matter what game i play i dc. I factory reset my Xbox a few times, rest the router, etc,. Idk what the issue is, can someone please help...
  10. Xbox 360 can't connect to internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to internet.: Recently we had a problem where our Xbox 360 could no longer log on to XBox live. The problem has come back. I'd appreciate suggestions on what I might try to get things working properly. The...