XBOX ONE Connecting In Hotel

Discus and support XBOX ONE Connecting In Hotel in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can connect to the hotel internet and then there are two options (Authenticate Now or Use Alternative MAC). When I click Authenticate Now, it opens a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarlinWaldron, May 4, 2021 at 11:12 AM.

1. XBOX ONE Connecting In Hotel

I can connect to the hotel internet and then there are two options (Authenticate Now or Use Alternative MAC). When I click Authenticate Now, it opens a screen that reads "window will close upon completion" (or something like that). Before I can enter the hotel information, the screen closes. I have tried it about 50 times with the same result. I have also tried using my cell phone and then using the alternative MAC option, but it doesn't work either. Need some help!!

Thanks in adavance.

:)

MarlinWaldron, May 4, 2021 at 11:12 AM
  2. RobertBuckalew Win User

Issues with connecting to hotel wireless internet

3. GMAN990 Win User

xbox connecting to network but not internet

4. RobertBuckalew Win User

xbox one wifi

5. GMAN990 Win User
  6. GMAN990 Win User

cannot connect to WiFi

Thema:

XBOX ONE Connecting In Hotel

1. XBOX ONE Connecting In Hotel - Similar Threads - Connecting Hotel

2. Xbox Series X Wired Connection Problems at Hotel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wired Connection Problems at Hotel: Hello Everyone. I'm currently staying at Air Force Lodging for a long training course and I brought my brand new series X with me for some Warzone. Problem is... the Wi-Fi is unsecured,...
  3. I'm in a hotel my Xbox connects to the wifi it takes me to the page and the it crash and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm in a hotel my Xbox connects to the wifi it takes me to the page and the it crash and...: I'm in a hotel my Xbox connects to the wifi it takes me to the page and the it crash and I'm not connected 7d73ee99-ec65-4fe2-9618-da9a8ef8125b
  4. Hotel/Dorm internet connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hotel/Dorm internet connection: Hotel/Dorm internet connection Hello community, new here with my antique xbox360. having trouble and need help connecting my console to my Hotel/Dorm WiFi. does anyone have any suggestions? I'm...
  5. Initial Setup won't work with Hotel's connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Initial Setup won't work with Hotel's connection: I could not connect to my profile so I did what was recommended on the Xbox website, I reset it and now I can't get passed the internet setting, it says cannot connect to the internet for both...
  6. WOW: Connecting from a hotel/requiring visiting their page to input password

in XboX Networking Hardware
    WOW: Connecting from a hotel/requiring visiting their page to input password: WOW (ISPs): Connecting from a hotel/requiring visiting their page to input password Most hotel online agreements are MAC address based once you accept the terms. You can use an alternative MAC...
  7. Xbox One connect to hotel wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One connect to hotel wifi: So I’m staying at a hotel, connect to hotel WiFi and then need to accept the terms of use agreement. Except I can’t scroll down on the page that pops up to do so... please help!...
  8. xbox one live hotel network WiFi connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one live hotel network WiFi connection: Hi all..after connecting my xbox one to the internet with my hotel network through using the MAC address of my phone, i cannot connect to the wifi via my phone anymore. Any way to bypass this and...
  9. Issues with connecting to hotel wireless internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with connecting to hotel wireless internet: Hello, I am a desk clerk at a Quality Inn and I have a guest who is having issues with connecting his Xbox One to the wireless internet we have. He(Huntinger88) can connect to the wireless...
  10. Connected to free hotel wifi, but Xbox Live won't connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connected to free hotel wifi, but Xbox Live won't connect.: Hi. So, my Xbox One won't connect to Live. I'm staying at a hotel for the weekend, and it has free wifi. My phone is connected to it now, and I'm having no problems. But with my Xbox... yeah. It...