xBox One connecting to xBox Live : why?

Discus and support xBox One connecting to xBox Live : why? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I'm new to xBox after previously owing Sony consoles. I'm pretty computer savvy, but have struggled with the xBox One since I purchased it. We have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Matt17NZ, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Matt17NZ
    Matt17NZ Guest

Hi

I'm new to xBox after previously owing Sony consoles. I'm pretty computer savvy, but have struggled with the xBox One since I purchased it. We have 4 games (most are my 9 year old daughter's : Dance, Zoo Owner, Rayman, Forza) and I was under the impression
    that as owner of the 4 discs, I could load them onto the console's hard-drive and then play them without the need to have the disc actually inserted in the drive. Is this not the case?

Matthew

PS - today I updated the console so it's fully up to date.

:)

Matt17NZ, Jun 4, 2014
  2. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    Dakrkplayer2, Jun 5, 2014
  3. Downloaded full games appear as demo

hey boomba this dude in xbox one connecting to xbox live on xbox one need networking help

WickederPhoenix, Jun 5, 2014
  4. jmcode
    jmcode Guest

The disc must be in the drive to play the game. This is to prevent a person from being able to avoid paying for a game by renting or borrowing a game, installing it, and then being able to play even after returning the disc to its owner. Obviously, you
    don't need a disc for the digital versions of games you buy on the Xbox One Store app.

jmcode, Jun 5, 2014
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

6. Boom B00M Boom Win User

cannot connect my console i have tried every thing i do not know what next to do.

7. Mister Mascot Win User

XBOX ONE not working on wired connection since my last update from XBOX live

8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox one wifi

9. H 3 R R S Win User

Can´t connect to xbox live!!!! Help please

Thema:

1. xBox One connecting to xBox Live : why? - Similar Threads - connecting Live why

2. Why does Saints Row The third wont connect to xbox live on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Saints Row The third wont connect to xbox live on xbox one?: I do not know if everyone is having this issue with xbox backwards compatible games but Saints row the third wont connect to Xbox live. 7c246b79-c3a3-48d4-9339-3cdf7fe61ca3
  3. why do I have to connect to xbox live to view youtube ? There's always a [Mod removed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why do I have to connect to xbox live to view youtube ? There's always a [Mod removed...: why do I have to connect to xbox live to view youtube ? There's always a [Mod removed profanity] problem 899ee2cb-a9a5-42f4-93dd-4592b94a321d
  4. why does it say cant connect to xbox live yet all my frineds are playing online

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does it say cant connect to xbox live yet all my frineds are playing online: why cant i get on live my wife is sharing live with me and it says live is down but all my friends are online. a0b50a0d-0cfb-4089-90ef-0ec7b2132fe9
  5. 0x801901f4 Suddenly unable to connect to xbox live - Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x801901f4 Suddenly unable to connect to xbox live - Why?: I am unable to connect to xbox live on my xbox one s, suddenly. Seems to be only me and it was working fine today, and no changes were made at all. I am getting "Please try again later 0x801901f4...
  6. Why do I have to reboot my modem every time I want to connect to my XBOX live account ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to reboot my modem every time I want to connect to my XBOX live account ?: How to make my console connect the first time every time ? I am getting seriously annoyed. Is there a way to configure either my console or modem so it connect as I turn the XBOB One ON ? Thanks...
  7. Why do I keep losing connection to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep losing connection to Xbox live: I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live while trying to join game, but I am still connected to Xbox live and unable to select my profile to sign in. This has been going on for 3 days now and I...
  8. Why i cant connect to xbox live???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why i cant connect to xbox live???: when i try to connect it tells me theres a problem with the hardware 42036d68-c3fe-49c2-9928-6b8cea246ceb
  9. Why can't I connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I connect to live: every time I try to play game it takes me to a screen and says I cannot connect to Xbox live d83522f1-43b1-4b4b-8f4f-4202e021c8be
  10. Why won't my Xbox Live work and say I'm not connect and always disconnect me from parties?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Live work and say I'm not connect and always disconnect me from parties?: Can someone lend some help? d2cde8c2-de32-4d5a-999a-8ff5261f1c6e