Xbox One Connection Issues

Discus and support Xbox One Connection Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone, So I got my xbox one around November and has worked great until today. It's having issue connecting to my wifi but only when I start... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xMavenMidnight, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Xbox One Connection Issues

Hey everyone,

So I got my xbox one around November and has worked great until today. It's having issue connecting to my wifi but only when I start using it,(I'll turn it on and it connects, but as soon as I start an app or game I disconnect and can't reconnect unless
    I fully power it down) and my 2 controllers wont connect to it either. Someone please help, this is really annoying me

:)

xMavenMidnight, Mar 8, 2015
  2. bubs999
    bubs999 Guest
    Xbox One has compatibility issues with UK TV signals

Tivo connected via Xbox One and an amp and no issues that I can see

bubs999, Mar 8, 2015
  3. zanswer
    zanswer Guest

@SquirreLNutz94 hey hey

Can You describe more precisely what network hardware You have and what settings is used on it?

zanswer, Mar 8, 2015
  4. Lofty Who Win User

'Technical issue' stops Battlefield Hardline EA Access users progressing without replaying Episode 1

5. Pyro_9999 Win User

First console is about a few feet away. Second console is approx. 15 feet. When I use second console the first isn't being used.
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

You have 2 xbox ones on the same network ?....if yes , what kind of modem and router are you using?
  7. BobMcFly247 Win User

Xbox one connection issues

Please try doing a system cache reset. Hold the powerbutton for about 15 seconds and keep it holding even when the one turns off. Wait for the power supply to change the color to orange and then restart the console.
  8. smileskybird Win User

It's best to use modems which are provided by your ISP rather than get your own. My house has Vodafone NZ, High Speed Cable Internet which does 100mb/s down and 10mb/s up. Sometimes Microsoft servers can be really unfriendly to connect to maybe because of
    your ping size (I'm not American). Our ISP had a technician come over to get us set up and they supplied us with good modems. Microsoft servers are not perfect and we can even put the blame on them. Even the host lags when playing Minecraft on Xbox 360 several
    of my friends said it, I've experienced it too, one of them said it could be a server issue.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Connection Issues - Similar Threads - Connection Issues

2. Network connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network connectivity issues: Hi i recently updated my wifi but now my xbox will not conbect to yhe internet server. Ive tried restarting the Wi-fi and xbox but that didnt work ive also tried to do a DNS test and a connection...
  3. Xbox connection and date issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox connection and date issues: My Xbox has instant on enabled and when I turned on my xbox it changed the date time and region and it won't let me connect to Xbox live if I change it back and I've restarted several times...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online! (Teredo and connection blocked issue)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online! (Teredo and connection blocked issue): I did every step that is around somewhere on the internet and I cant get the teredo and connection blocked error to go away. The teredo message was gone for a few hours like two days ago but it...
  5. I’m having issues connecting to my home WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having issues connecting to my home WiFi: I am having issues connecting to wifi on xbox 360. Will bot accept password to wifi. Ive cleared cache but still wont connect aba640c2-b37a-4087-9ec3-6294f1774c76
  6. Issue with connection of my wireless controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with connection of my wireless controller: I have an issue with my xbox controller, the sound on my side starts to "explode" as well as on the side of whoever is hearing me a the time, it also sometimes it disconnect itself as if I had...
  7. Xbox Network Connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Network Connectivity issues: My console can no longer connect to the internet. I go to Network Settings and hit Set up wireless network and none are shown where there used to be. When I hit Test network connection it says...
  8. Xbox One Controller Static Sounds in Headset & Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Static Sounds in Headset & Connection Issues: My Xbox One controllers are having issues where I get static and audio drops followed by momentary disconnects and resets of the controller. My controllers never completely shut off but they do...
  9. Xbox One X Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Connection Issues: I'm having a lot of trouble with my Xbox One X staying connected to wifi. At least once a day, my console disconnects from live, and sometimes it signs me out as well, causing me to lose progress...
  10. "Connection issues" while game streaming on Android

in XboX Insiders
    "Connection issues" while game streaming on Android: I have a strong Wi-Fi connection at home (100mb u/d) and the lag and pixelation is very bad about 65—70% of the time. I use a Galaxy Tab S6 and a S10 for most plays. Either device has issues. Is...