Xbox One connection problems yet again......every couple days? Friends have same problem admit ...

Discus and support Xbox One connection problems yet again......every couple days? Friends have same problem admit ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So last month I had the same problem and now I am getting it again. I am constantly getting slow download speeds on my xbox one most of the time it's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mister Woodie, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Xbox One connection problems yet again......every couple days? Friends have same problem admit ...

So last month I had the same problem and now I am getting it again. I am constantly getting slow download speeds on my xbox one most of the time it's not even close to the required 3 mb/s. But my upload speed is always higher than the download speed?
    I don't get that one bit. The last time this happened I hard reset my modem/router and my xbox one multiple times, changed it to energy saving mode until randomly it got better, but now it seems every couple days I get the same issue where my download speeds
    drop tremendously. I currently have 30 down and 3 up adequate for my household usage. But I am stuck below 3mb/s, who knows maybe it'll randomly fix itself again. Why the hell is the xbox one networking system such trash? I know for a *** fact that it is not
    on my end or my isp's end (my pc, 2 360's, and laptop work completely fine with the speeds that they should have). I have friends who have to hard reset their xbox ones and modems almost daily because they have the same problems, not to mention all of the
    other posts in the forum where people have the same problems. My question is if this april update is going to fix anything with network issues because I am about done with this crap.

:)

Mister Woodie, Apr 3, 2015
  2. Mastoklok
    Mastoklok Guest
    Can't play a online game or join a party for 3 mins I just get disconnected .

It's the Xbox One. I'm having the same issues of getting disconnected every 1-5mins and it seems everyone that has posted recently after the last update have had this issue. It's not your ISP. I've sat on the phone with my ISP for a total of 3 hours the
    past couple of days and have tried every solution. Nothing works.

So yeah. It's a problem on Microsofts end.

Mastoklok, Apr 3, 2015
  3. lunatic1306
    lunatic1306 Guest
    Gopro app problems

Every time I open the app it says "an unexpected error occurred. Please check your internet connection or try again later." I used to use it without a problem before. I signed on to another Xbox one in my house and still have the same problem. Yet when
    my friend signs in (same house) it works for him. I'm assuming the problem follows my account. I love this app somebody please help!!!

lunatic1306, Apr 3, 2015
  4. KillerBean96 Win User

Connected to the internet but I cannot connect to Xbox Live

I'm having this same problem connected to the internet did a network test and says everything is fine but nothing that uses the internet works it just says to connect to xbox live and also the same 7 friends on my friends list have been online every time
    I check to see if its working yet even though they were not online I have had this problem for a couple of days now.
  5. DoAtEcBaTeSy Win User

Problems connecting to a couple of friends.

iv been having the same problem for good while now. it happens then its ok then happens again but this time its been ages and i dont know why, its really irritating me now though. there like my best mates online aswell and i cant connect to them unless someone
    else hosts it. aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

i get connection to people in CHINA but not my own GB, sooooooo stupid!!!!!
  6. Dustin2049 Win User

Problems connecting to a couple of friends.

Also, for those of you that have played diablo 3 with friends, when I try to connect to one of the people i am having problems with I don't even have the "join party" option on the main screen.
  7. Kristian Jørgensen Win User

One more of the xbox live profile cant connect!

Same problem that every one have write her!

msg:

Sorry, this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console. to fix it, download it again.

And yes have tride to download it!!
  8. adyg34 Win User

Netflix error NW-2-5 Xbox One

Guys ive had the same problem over last couple of days (error code nw-2-5)and tried resetting even to factory settings and then installing netflix again but no luck, have no problem watching through my phone connected to same wifi as xbox one. Will be cancelling
    soon if not fixed.
Thema:

Xbox One connection problems yet again......every couple days? Friends have same problem admit ...

1. Xbox One connection problems yet again......every couple days? Friends have same problem admit ... - Similar Threads - connection problems yet

2. Problemas para conectarme a xbox live[Problems connecting to xbox live]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemas para conectarme a xbox live[Problems connecting to xbox live]: intento conectarme a xbox live y me dice que no tengo conexión a internet, pero si tengo conexión, no logro tener acceso [Translation - I try to connect to xbox live and it tells me that I do not...
  3. Problemas com a conexão de Internet[Translation-Problems with your Internet connection]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemas com a conexão de Internet[Translation-Problems with your Internet connection]: Apesar da minha internet estar funcionando corretamente, no Xbox ela desconecta toda vez que eu ligo o console (até que conecta as vezes, mas fica uns 5 minutos e desconecta de novo). Assim eu não...
  4. Human Fall Flat - connectivity problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Human Fall Flat - connectivity problems: Hello, Me and 3 more friends just bought the xbox game pass and wanted to try out Human Fall Flat. We installed the game and one of us created a server where only one was able to join. The other...
  5. Xbox connection problems to controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox connection problems to controller: For some reason my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from my Xbox randomly and i have to restart my Xbox for it to connect again and then disconnects again and sometime even in mid game. im...
  6. Bingo connection problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo connection problems: for about a year now, the Microsoft Bingo is not connecting to my system right away. It takes 1/2 to 1 hour before I can actually play it. I may have to go to another Bingo game that is actually...
  7. Having a problem connecting to the Minecraft Mini Game servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem connecting to the Minecraft Mini Game servers?: I been having problems connecting to the minecraft mini game servers, I was able to play them a couple moths back (2020 January time) but now i'm not able to (2020 may time) It loads for a...
  8. is the connection problem fixed yet, so intermittant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is the connection problem fixed yet, so intermittant: my connection is intermittent, so I can play sometimes, but it never gives out rewards or replaces purchased items as they say they do. 8e09f9d4-1553-4d64-b6e1-a8841629f6ba
  9. connection problems yet again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    connection problems yet again: what is the problem with connection...its been 2 days now 5e9d3cf5-4ec6-4924-86c4-03292d7b2357
  10. Yet another connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yet another connection problem: So my XBox connects to live just fine, but when I start a game it simply disconnects after 10 minutes or so. It really is boring, I know about the profile deletion fix and it worked for a little...