: Xbox one connection to Bose Soundbar 700

Discus and support : Xbox one connection to Bose Soundbar 700 in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox one connection to Bose Soundbar 700 How do you connect an Xbox One to the Bose Soundbar 700? The TV only has one HDMI.... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by TateMalave, Aug 1, 2020.

1. TateMalave
    TateMalave Guest

How do you connect an Xbox One to the Bose Soundbar 700? The TV only has one HDMI.

:)

TateMalave, Aug 1, 2020
  2. KiLLFAIR729 Win User

Sound cuts out????

I's a Bose CineMate 1 SR Speaker Array and I have a an optical cable going from the soundbar to the TV. Then I have an HDMI cable going from the Xbox One to the TV. I do not have any optical cables connected to the Xbox One.
  3. Upinya Slayin Win User

Lg sound bar with xb1 help!

i have the same setup with my bose soundbar. its the way to go
  4. Miamijim Win User

Logitech speakers with Xbox one ??

My TV only has a an optical out for sound, I have the Xbox One in my HDMI 1 slot with the Mac Mini connected to the TV in slot on the Xbox One and my PS3 connected to the TV's HDMI 2 slot.

All of this has to output sound through the optical out on the TV, I bought a Bose Soundlink Mini but it has no optical in slot, I am now forced into buying an optical Soundbar, effectively making the Soundlink Mini redundant.
  5. SpiiT RhymeS Win User

So how are we meant to use speakers with the Xbox One?

I have a 41" soundbar with optical and now that they released the March update with Dolby Digital it sounds amazing.

Soundbars are a cheap solution for surround sound audio. My friend has a $600 Bose surround sound system with 2 speakers and a sub and he admittedly said my $140 soundbar and sub sounds just as good or better.
  6. Upinya Slayin Win User

Universal Remote for XB1, Samsung TV, Virgin Media (TiVO) Bose Solo Soundbar & Apple TV??

use your phone and smartglass. thats what i use for the XB1, bose soundbar, DirecTV reciever and Samsung TV. its the best universal remote ever.
Thema:

1. : Xbox one connection to Bose Soundbar 700 - Similar Threads - connection Bose Soundbar

2. Xbox 360 connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connectivity issues: Recently I got a new Wifi connection, so I was trying to connect to it to my Xbox 360 but my xbox says Network:failed Internet:blocked Xbox live:blocked.I have tried the troubleshooting methods on...
  3. My Xbox 360 does not connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 does not connect to xbox live: hello guys, i recently bought an xbox 360 and i'm trying to connect it to xbox live but it won't, xbox connects to my internet modem, my modem connects to the internet but the internet doesn't...
  4. I have a unstable connection between my controller and my Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a unstable connection between my controller and my Xbox one S: For the past 3 or so years off and on my controller has disconected or had strange audio issuses when in a party or in general it has been happening latley the worst disconnecting and horrbile...
  5. Xbox 360 has internet but can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 has internet but can't connect to xbox live: I bought a second hand orignal xbox 360 its plugged into via ethernet cable my arris xfinity router during the test it has internet gets 30% through the xbox live bar and than says it fails.please...
  6. Connecting directly to ONU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting directly to ONU: Hey, I wanted to know how to connect my Xbox directly to my ONU device where my fiber optic is connected to. In my computer i need to do it with Dial up using my username and password but there...
  7. Can't connect horizon life in FH4

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect horizon life in FH4: Everytime I tried to connect horizon life, it takes forever to load and ends up getting nothing, not even an error message. Tried peer networking grouping and fixing teredo, guided by online...
  8. We're unable to connect to the servers

in XboX Insiders
    We're unable to connect to the servers: It's my understanding that I'm connecting directly to my Xbox, so why do I get this message? Even when I do get this overlay message, I can see that the game is still playable. My phone is on the...
  9. Bose: Connection Xbox one to Bose home theatre

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Bose: Connection Xbox one to Bose home theatre: Bose (Audio/Video Receivers): Connection Xbox one to Bose home theatre I am using abode Home theatre and my TV is connected to home theatre. All other devises like cable, Apple TV And others are...
  10. Screen flashes when connected to Bose lifestyle 525

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen flashes when connected to Bose lifestyle 525: My XBOX ONE doesn't seem to get along well with my Bose lifestyle system. The screen occasionally flashes black. The issue is significant when playing Battlefield Hardline: it flashes once every...