xbox one connectivity issue

Discus and support xbox one connectivity issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox wont connect to a wireless network when i open advanced network settings im greeted with nothing being shown next to (ip adress, subnet mask,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xlcore_, Aug 3, 2019.

1. xlcore_
    xlcore_ Guest

my xbox wont connect to a wireless network when i open advanced network settings im greeted with nothing being shown next to (ip adress, subnet mask, gateway...etc) ihave tried removing my wifi chip and replacing it but no luck there either the only
    way i can play online is by using ethernet which isnt available for me in my current situation. was wondering if anyone knows a fix and or a work around to this issue.

:)

xlcore_, Aug 3, 2019
  2. Lofty Who Win User

'Technical issue' stops Battlefield Hardline EA Access users progressing without replaying Episode 1

3. RSMK Win User

I'm connected to the internet, but no pins etc....

I have an issue connecting to Xbox Live on the Xbox one, I've tried every troubleshooting solution and nothing's worked. I tried connecting on the 360 and it connected without a single problem. Any solutions with the Xbox One? I'm starting to think it's
    an internal issue because my internet connection is really good and I rarely jae any issues with it.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox Live

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you have been running into these connectivity issues. Go ahead and take a look at the Xbox One connectivity support page to troubleshoot this issue. Just follow the link below.

I need help with my Xbox One network connection

I hope this helps!
  5. Pyro_9999 Win User

Xbox One Connection Issues

First console is about a few feet away. Second console is approx. 15 feet. When I use second console the first isn't being used.
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

Xbox One Connection Issues

You have 2 xbox ones on the same network ?....if yes , what kind of modem and router are you using?
Thema:

1. xbox one connectivity issue - Similar Threads - connectivity issue

2. Connection Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connection Issues: My son has been trying to play one of his games and can't log in. Every time he trys to play, it starts to log in but, ends up going to the screen saying that he needs to purchase a subscription...
  3. Connectivity issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connectivity issues: Both my friend as well as me have an open nat type but for some reason, only minecraft glitches out. Trying to connect to the party also gives me issues sometimes. Any idea?...
  4. Xbox issues connecting to a wireless network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox issues connecting to a wireless network: Xbox issues connecting to a wireless network Since my xbox cant connect, i cannot do the reset. So how does a soft reset help the issue? ff4ac545-b3e1-49fb-af2c-eb4e880b93a5
  5. Forza Horizon 4 DNS connection issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 DNS connection issues.: I've been having this issue since the start. I've tried both official guides listed below, and neither have worked. Anyone else with this issue, and anyone have a fix for it? Thanks in advance....
  6. Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.: I have an Xbox One X and an Xbox One. Both consoles are connected to the same account. My son plays on the Xbox One and I play on the Xbox one x. Just yesterday my headset was working perfectly on...
  7. Wifi connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi connection issues: So I am having truble with my xbox one not connecting to my witless wifi because my "security protocol won't work", my xbox continues to say that my wifi is not wpa,wpa2, or wep. But here is the...
  8. XBOX Live Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Connection Issues: I have a release day Xbox One. For the last 2 days I have not been able to connect with Xbox live. I reset my internet connection, put the xbox in a DMZ, I have run the test for connection and...
  9. XBOX 360 connectivity issue

XBOX 360 connectivity issue: XBOX 360 connectivity issue Hey there Kosta SI! Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require...
  10. Connection issues

Connection issues: Connection issues Hi! You cand find more info about this problem here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution 52cc5edf-083a-4e5c-a79a-1de4593ece99