Xbox one connectivity issues

Discus and support Xbox one connectivity issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox one console is connected to internet but when accessing games get error messages that it’s not connected. Error codes 800704cf and 80a40011 are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jdkb2006, Feb 9, 2021.

1. jdkb2006
    jdkb2006 Guest

Xbox one console is connected to internet but when accessing games get error messages that it’s not connected. Error codes 800704cf and 80a40011 are most prominent. Have already talked to provider and UPnP is enabled. Have tried reboots of console as well as router. Ideas to fix?

:)

jdkb2006, Feb 9, 2021
  2. Lofty Who Win User

'Technical issue' stops Battlefield Hardline EA Access users progressing without replaying Episode 1

3. Pyro_9999 Win User

Xbox One Connection Issues

First console is about a few feet away. Second console is approx. 15 feet. When I use second console the first isn't being used.
  4. RobertBuckalew Win User

You have 2 xbox ones on the same network ?....if yes , what kind of modem and router are you using?
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

Xbox one connection issues

Please try doing a system cache reset. Hold the powerbutton for about 15 seconds and keep it holding even when the one turns off. Wait for the power supply to change the color to orange and then restart the console.
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

Does the NAT on COD:AW also show as OPEN or does it show as MODERATE or STRICT
Thema:

1. Xbox one connectivity issues - Similar Threads - connectivity issues

2. Xbox live connection issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox live connection issues: Xbox live connection issues My Xbox one s is having problems connecting to my internet, even though it’s plugged in with the aethernet. I am completely clueless as what to at this point. Any help...
  3. connection issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    connection issue: I bought a used xbox one which seems to work just fine, and I bought a brand new wireless controller with new batteries. When I press the sync button on the controller it blinks, like the internet...
  4. Mortal kombat 11 connection issue possibly insider build related

in XboX Insiders
    Mortal kombat 11 connection issue possibly insider build related: I can't seem to connect to mortal kombat 11 online service tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times i have a hardwired connection and connect to every other game that has online services...
  5. Can't connect to online games like forza because of teredo is unable to qualify issue..

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to online games like forza because of teredo is unable to qualify issue..: Hi, I've been trying to fix this issue for a few weeks now, with different guides online and it doesn't work. I've had this issue in the past and someone helped me, I tried to do what that person...
  6. Xbox connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox connectivity issues.: My xbox connectivity is all over the place. My xbox speed and statistics test says 600 mbps, seconds after, when I go to download a game, my download speed suddenly changes to 200-250 mbps. After...
  7. Xbox Series X connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X connection issues: Having connection issues on my Xbox. Router is perfectly fine. Other devices are perfectly fine. Had the console for 3 months but has started lagging a lot only recently. Games keep spiking voice...
  8. Xbox Series X wireless connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X wireless connection issues: Xbox series x wireless connection loses connection constantly. Every gaming sesaion is interupted. Its6 become unenjoyable to use. Beinf a loyal microsoft and xbox customer, I've never been...
  9. Fortnite is having an issue connecting to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite is having an issue connecting to my Xbox Live account: I am having trouble logging in to Fortnite. I play Fortnite frequently and I have never encountered this issue before. The game is able to open, but once I select the "Press to Start" option and I...
  10. Since latest xbox update connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since latest xbox update connection issues: Hello. Yesterday my xbox one performed an update. Since than, every time i wanna play fifa 21 (fut), i lose connection, several times in a row. I reconnect, lose connection again. That never...