Xbox One connects to internet and Xbox Live but no multiplayer games work.

Discus and support Xbox One connects to internet and Xbox Live but no multiplayer games work. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright I have done everything under the sun suggested on every forum so this is my last shot. I bought a new Motorola Router/Modem at Christmas and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FrozenRage1989, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Xbox One connects to internet and Xbox Live but no multiplayer games work.

Alright I have done everything under the sun suggested on every forum so this is my last shot. I bought a new Motorola Router/Modem at Christmas and set it up approximately 2 weeks ago. My consoles all connect just fine to the internet but my Xbox One is
    unable to connect to any multiplayer games such as Titanfall 2 and CoD Modern Warfare. This is frustrating as my PS4 has had no hiccups and the multiplayer games on that system all work fine. I did the port forwarding for all the recommend ports; 53, 80, 88,
    500, 3074, 3075, 3544 and 4500 as recommended by various forums. I powered the router and my xbox off and back on multiple times to try and fix the issue. I've cleared my alternate MAC address, held the power button for 10 seconds while the console was on
    to hard reboot it.

Not a thing I've been able to find or do has fixed this issue. I wouldn't be so bothered if it weren't for the fact I can no longer game with my buddies during our off days and that my other console works just fine for multiplayer.

The Modem/Router is a Motorola MG7540 and my Xbox One is hard wire connection so I would think there would be no issues.

:)

FrozenRage1989, Feb 2, 2020
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

fallout76

Fallout 76 will use the same internet connection as any other Xbox One online multiplayer game and the same internet connection that your console has. You will need an active Xbox Live Gold subscription too. So you simply need to make sure your console
    is connected to the internet and Xbox Live, and then launch the game, and you'll be good to go.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

360 Games Multiplayer Won’t Work On Xbox One

Hi Don,

Connecting to Xbox live, has no bearing on your Xbox live subscription. The connecting to Xbox live deals with internet connection. Try rebooting your network hardware. On the Xbox one settings, go to network settings test network and multiplayer connection.
    Make sure these both say its all good. Then try the 360 game again.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. FatDadNZ Win User

Xbox live won't connect

I have the same issue. The support pages say that if internet tests okay then live will connect. Well, the internet and multiplayer connections test okay but no xbox live. Dull.
  5. TheOldBak Win User

For the last 4 days I’ve been having the exact same issue with my XB1 and tried everything Ive found on many forums to try and fix the issue but with no luck.

My ISP is Sky and have one of the Sky Hubs, model ER115. I believe they’re made by Netgear?

I started to think it may be an issue with the connection in the area dropping but appears to be an issue for others so can maybe cross that off the list?

DL = 34 Mbps

UL = 18 Mbps

Ping = 45 ms

I should add my XB1 is day one release so pretty old!

It sounds like this is an issue that has been ongoing for many years judging by the dates of some of the posts on forums. 2013 being the oldest Ive seen.

Any assistance with this would be appreciated.

I’m going to borrow another XB1 from a friend and see if it has the same issue. Will let you know the outcome.
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox One connects to internet and Xbox Live but no multiplayer games work. - Similar Threads - connects internet Live

2. Xbox is connected to the internet, but will not connect to xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet, but will not connect to xbox live.: My xbox is connected to the internet. It says I have seven friends online, which is not true, and the time and date resets to 12:00 and September 1st 2014. It is getting really frustrating. It...
  3. My Xbox 360 has failed Internet connections and blocked Xbox Live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    My Xbox 360 has failed Internet connections and blocked Xbox Live: My Xbox 360 has failed Internet connections and blocked Xbox Live Have you tried port forwarding If you have a firewall or network hardware such as a router, you might need to make a...
  4. xbox360 console connected to internet but not xbox live - system update failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 console connected to internet but not xbox live - system update failed: xbox360 got from friend and trying to set up for first time. Connects to internet, but when it tries to connect to xbox live it says there is a system update available and must be installed to...
  5. My Xbox is connected to the internet but it won't sign me into Live

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox is connected to the internet but it won't sign me into Live: It says "It doesn't look like you're connected to the interet. Check your connection again" but I have and everything is normal. I restarted the console as well. 0x800704cf Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. Xbox One S is connected to the internet but not Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S is connected to the internet but not Xbox live: I reset my Xbox because of a Network issue with the Xbox. It was connected to the internet (was actually downloading updates for a few games) but then I was not connected to Xbox live (and my...
  7. : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection: : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection New development.... When I go into Privacy Settings on my Xbox Live account I get either a 502 error (bad...
  8. Problemen verbinden internet/xbox live [Translation - Problems connecting internet / xbox live]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemen verbinden internet/xbox live [Translation - Problems connecting internet / xbox live]: Hi, Al geruime tijd heb ik problemen met het verbinden van het internet. De ene keer als ik de xbox one opstart is hij automatisch verbonden met mijn internet en de andere keer niet. Zelfs nu ik...
  9. I have internet connection but can't log xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have internet connection but can't log xbox live: Help, I can't navigate with the console, there's no Xbox live, I did the connecting status and I have internet [img] [img] [img] 9faea209-d12d-4bd2-9657-c1650031827e
  10. Internet connection but no Xbox live connectivity.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet connection but no Xbox live connectivity.: Console does not connect to xbox live properly. Not allowing me to use apps/games. When I go on network settings, NAT Type = Open, Service info is unavailable. Completed network test - says...