xbox one connects to router, but wont allow internet access (netflix shows stop at 25% buffer)

Discus and support xbox one connects to router, but wont allow internet access (netflix shows stop at 25% buffer) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, this only started 2 days ago, cannot explain why. We have not changed any settings. Netflix shows stop buffering at 25%, games will not load.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Adza0975, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Adza0975
    Adza0975 Guest

xbox one connects to router, but wont allow internet access (netflix shows stop at 25% buffer)

Hi all, this only started 2 days ago, cannot explain why. We have not changed any settings.

Netflix shows stop buffering at 25%, games will not load. Cannot connect to Xbox live.

I connect wirelessly currently.

Not sure what other info may be required.

Thanks in advance for any help

:)

Adza0975, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Im PimpNamed Oz Win User

Everytime I sign into xbox. I get signed out and then it deletes my account.
  3. Adza0975 Win User

Hi - I powered down my router and modem for about 10 minutes. Now a new problem has arisen - I cannot sign into my XBOX profile at all - error 0x87dd0017.

BUT i am able to stream and watch Netflix with no problem.

Any ideas on what this may be please as google searches dont bring up ideas.

cheers,
  4. Adza0975 Win User

thanks - will give them a call.

Should i also try connecting direct to the modem and bypass the router? (take modem off Bridge mode)?
  5. Adza0975 Win User

thanks i will give them a call. Should i also try bypassing the router and connecting straight to the modem (taking off bridge mode)?
  6. ZeroPhoenix1997 Win User

It may be that you need to reset your Internet router i have had this problem many times before. You may also want to do a internet speed test.
Thema:

1. xbox one connects to router, but wont allow internet access (netflix shows stop at 25% buffer) - Similar Threads - connects router wont

2. Unbale to connect two xboxs to one router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unbale to connect two xboxs to one router: I have two xboxs in my home so me and my girlfreind can play together but we are not able to connect in any games other than elder scrolls online we have tried pubg, halo 5, and apex legends but...
  3. I cant connect to the internet with an Almond router.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant connect to the internet with an Almond router.: I'm using the correct Wi-Fi password, but I think I can't connect because my MAC number is filtered out. 3ee94ae5-48c3-4160-b626-2afc25c8c8ec
  4. : Can not connect to new router

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Can not connect to new router: : Can not connect to new router (DLink DIR-882) Hello Chappy62, We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability for your Xbox One console to connect to your home network....
  5. Xbox one Network wont connect at all no router listed either?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Network wont connect at all no router listed either?: I arrived home from work and turn on my xbox one s to find xbox live is not connected which strange i went to reconnect in settings seem my router not listed Odd? then look to see not only that...
  6. Xbox one Network wont connect at all no router listed either?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Network wont connect at all no router listed either?: I arrived home from work and turn on my xbox one s to find xbox live is not connected which strange i went to reconnect in settings seem my router not listed Odd? then look to see not only that...
  7. my xbox one wont connect to my router anymore,was fine 2 days ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one wont connect to my router anymore,was fine 2 days ago: cant seem to connect,have restarted router,typed in network and password but it wont go online Please help 7771f5ac-a291-46b7-9a1b-a8f9535be73a
  8. My new router wont connect to my Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new router wont connect to my Xbox Live: My new windstream router wont connect to my xbox live. I have went though all the suggestions to try and get it to connect and it wont. It will connect to my old router I have but not my xbox....
  9. Wont connect to internet but router and connection are fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont connect to internet but router and connection are fine: My xbox is not working this morning. It says I cannot connect to live so I ran a connection test. It says I am connected to my router, but my router isnt connected to the internet. My computer and...
  10. Xbox 360 E regulaly wont connect to wifi router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E regulaly wont connect to wifi router: I've been having the same issue for about a month and it's been getting progressively worse. It used to connect fine, and nothing changed with the wifi itself, the xbox just started having issues...